Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Perfect help during a challenging market

Other Home Loans

Rachel L
Rachel L

Fantastic client service - Greg is a legend!

Greg at Mortgage Broker Melbourne has been great to work with. He is very responsive, patient and explains our options well so we're able to make the best decision for our circumstances. I appreciate how quickly he turns things around and his willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that we can meet tight deadlines. He's also quite personable and lovely to chat to. After an excellent experience working with Greg on financing our investment property, we were more than happy to enlist his help in refinancing our principal place of residence. I'd recommend Greg and Mortgage Broker Melbourne to anyone and will definitely reach out again if we need financing assistance.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Rachel, thank you for the great feedback. It was my absolute pleasure assisting you both with your first investment property purchase. I look forward to assisting you with your refinance and working with you both in the future. Best Regards Greg

Trent
TrentSouthwest, VIC

Incredible service, genuine care

From the first phone call to collecting the keys for our new house, our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was incredible. Edward and his team consistently went above and beyond, acted with professionalism, good humour and genuine care, and got us a fantastic rate with a lender we respect. We actually contacted Mortgage Broker Melbourne after having been terribly let down by another broker, who put our purchase at risk through negligence, and Edward understood our stress and our urgency, and not only got the job done but restored our faith in the industry. Have already recommended to a friend looking to refinance. Eleven out of ten.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Trent & Bek, you guys were great to work with and I appreciate your kind words. It was an exciting challenge to jump in late in your journey and get the loan settled without a hitch! Cheers, Ed

Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Will G.
Will G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Our experience with Maurizio was smooth as we could've asked for. Plenty of information and generous answers given to help us get through our first home purchase. Very approachable, always had time to be contacted and worked hard for us throughout the process. Appreciate your time Morris. Cheers W&R

Excellent service - highly recommended

My friend referred me to Maurizio. As a first time buyer I had very limited knowledge on how Real estate works in Australia. Maurizio provided an excellent service with due diligence from start to finish. Always fed me accurate information which helped to take well informed decision. Extremely transparent, open and on time. He helped me to connect to the best people / service I needed to settle my purchase. Thank you Maurizio!

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now
BPJ
BPJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can Not Recommend Highly Enough - Genuine and Trust Worthy Brokers

A huge THANK YOU to both Marc & Selena from Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

They have been incredibly patient and understanding all the way from the very beginning and always quick to provide response to any questions asked.

Marc was very good at always explaining all loan/lender options and very patient in explaining why some were and weren't appropriate or applicable to our circumstances.

We cannot recommend them highly enough and are very appreciative for all their efforts!

Thank you both!

Ben + Claire

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Ben, for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Enjoy your new home! Cheers! Marc