Steve B.

Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forHome Construction
JayceeMelb77

JayceeMelb77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

I engaged Dario and the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne late in 2018 to help manage a refinance with both residential and investment options. Great communication, excellent information and options, assisted with all administration with the lender and settlement. Highly recommend the team and will come back when we are ready for the next property.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forHome Construction
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Best Regards, Dario. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne reviews

Dear Mortagage Broker Melbourne,

Thank you.

Cora

Coraasked

Hi, I just want to enquire if we are eligible to buy a house, since we received our permanent residency recently. My husband and I would like to buy a house after we finish our rental contract in April 2020. We are looking for a house somewhere in berwick, near kambrya college. What is the minimum deposit and how much can we borrow? My husband is a full time worker as a welder and I work as part time permanent for 8 years. We have been renting since 2015 with good rental history.

I prefer to have communication through email. If you dont mind.

Thank you.

Cora

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Cora, thanks for your enquiry! We'd be delighted to assist! Can I ask you to email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au so we can have a private discussion about your requirements? Best Regards, Marc Barlow

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives