Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Pros

Ongoing, transparent communication
Flexible to changing needs
Straightforward loan process

Highly professional, expert knowledge, excellent communication, excellent results

I have used Mortgage Broker Melbourne on four occasions now and I’m happy to say that every interaction has always been an absolute pleasure. The team are friendly, punctual, highly knowledgeable and committed to getting the best outcomes for their clients. I have recommended this broker to several friends and they have all had similar experiences. My financial and employment situation has often sat in an atypical space, but Marc has consistently found high quality options for me. Marc has an incredible breadth and depth of knowledge of the lending industry. Thanks again, Marc, Selena and Ingrid

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Margaret! It was really great working with you again! Cheers! Marc, Selena and Ingrid.

Lynda
Lynda

Highly recommended!

Ben has helped us with our home loan for the past 4 years. Ben takes the time to talk you and we found him very friendly and comfortable to talk to. He has been very helpful to us over the years. Emails and calls were always responded promptly. He made the process of finding an appropriate home loan much more easier. We highly recommend Mortgage Brokers Melbourne!

Thanks for the kind words! Regards, Ben

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return customer and still very happy with service

Great! Maurizio was friendly, explained things in a way that it was easy for us to understand, offered multiple options, and wasn't phased when we changed our minds multiple times and had to restructure elements of our refinance to suit. The team is easily contactable, and kept us constantly in the loop of the progress of our submission. This is the second time we've used Maurizio and we will absolutely be in contact in the future for all our financial needs.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Jillian, Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure again. Happy new year!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely positive experience. Could not have asked for an easier process. Maurizio and Kirsty were very personable and attentive through every step of the way. A sincere thankyou from your satisfied customers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Joel, Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Just a phone call away if you need. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Hanah
HanahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and team are always friendly and helpful. They answer all of our questions quickly and make the process so easy. They have helped us buy our first home and then refinance a few years later. Highly recommended.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Hanah! It was a pleasure working with you and Shannon again! Cheers! Marc

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Craig, Thank you, it was great working with you. I'm happy that we achieved a great result. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Muthu
MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

Azarang
AzarangMelbourne

Refinancing home loan

They helped us to refinance our home loan after 6 years and can't be happier. The process, communication and result was flawless. They arranged our home loan at first place and that was a reason we used them again.

Thanks Aza, always a pleasure working with you! Cheers! Marc

Steve B.
Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan used forHome Construction
Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Mark
Mark

Fantastic service and result

Kristen Kennedys service was exceptional. She was very prompt with her response to our enquiry, knew what she was doing, communicated everything that was happening clearly, always returned our calls as soon as she could, and gave us every confidence that we were in good hands. She is a smart, positive, high energy person who we would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Mark! Working with you both was such a pleasure, I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to do so. Best Regards, Kristen

Amelia R.
Amelia R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!

Marc and Selena were so fantastic from end to end of this process. No question was stupid and I felt like I was in the best hands to find the best deal for me to move my mortgage. Their communication was top notch! I cannot recommend Marc more and both Marc and Selena both never hesitated to help out. I will definitely be working with him for years to come to check that I have the best deal!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Amelia, for such kind feedback! It was great working with you! Best Regards Marc and Selena

Amazing service, perfect result!

We met Dario at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne without really knowing what we needed or how we’d get there. He presented, explained and delivered an outcome that far exceeded our expectations. Dario is a true professional, 100% transparent and a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Dario!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Rob & Fiona, You are more than welcome! (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Murtaza Mohsin
Murtaza Mohsinasked

Can i take out home loan on my centrelink payments in melbourne?

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

He wants to know how much he can borrow. I can provide you with any relevant info/documents you may require and you can talk to our client after. You may call me through my mobile number.

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Alex, thanks but we don’t conduct business via intermediaries, your client is welcome to contact us directly. Best Regards, Marc

Claud
Claudasked

Hi there,

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne questions

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives

About Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne brings 20 years of experience to help those living in Melbourne and its surrounds find a competitive home loan. They offer the following types of loans:

• First Home Buyers: for those who are going through the loan process for the first time.
  • Property Investment: to help investor clients structure their lending.
  • Moving Home Mortgage: for those looking to sell and buy again.
  • Refinance: for those wanting to look at other financing options.

The company has software that simplifies the selection process and presents your best options in a clear way, so that you can focus more on finding the right property for you rather than stressing over a mortgage.

Morgage Broker Melbourne is an accredited member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved how communicative the team at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne was. They said that they were easily contactable, kept them in the loop, and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was done to a high standard and on time.
  • They also reported that they were flexible, offering a range of options and being understanding when clients changed their minds or had to restructure elements of their loan or refinance.
  • Overall, reviewers found that using Mortgage Brokers Melbourne made the whole loan process easy.