Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Great mortgage broker!

Ed Burke, my broker, was friendly, easy to work with and provided expert advice. Loans were arranged in a logical and timely manner and I was kept informed as to the progress of applications. I will use his services again.

Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely positive experience. Could not have asked for an easier process. Maurizio and Kirsty were very personable and attentive through every step of the way. A sincere thankyou from your satisfied customers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Joel, Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Just a phone call away if you need. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Goldie
GoldieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and professionalism

We engaged Mauritzio from Melbourne Mortgage Brokers after reading the online reviews. Maurizio obtained pre-approval for us through a simple and painless process. Due to circumstances beyond his control and an oversight of ours, new approval was required. The level of commitment, positivity, professionalism, support and tenacity shown by Maurizio was outstanding. We highly recommend Maurizio and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers and sincerely thank you all for your hard work. We wouldn’t have obtained our home without you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Greer, Thank you, it's been a pleasure working with you both! Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Hanah
HanahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and team are always friendly and helpful. They answer all of our questions quickly and make the process so easy. They have helped us buy our first home and then refinance a few years later. Highly recommended.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hanah! It was a pleasure working with you and Shannon again! Cheers! Marc

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Craig, Thank you, it was great working with you. I'm happy that we achieved a great result. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Asha1
Asha1Melb

Don't bother with any others!

Great, from initial contact right through until the end was fantastic.
Customer service was outstanding and made us feel prioritized to achieve the ultimate goal - A suitable home loan!
With a limited time frame Greg was awesome to work with and very professional. Highly Recommended.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Muthu
MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

gza222
gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Simple, convenient and very professional service. The overall process from was taken from complexity to simplicity. Ben and his team were excellent and communicated promptly throughout the entire process. A free service which would simply be crazy to miss out on!

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Many thanks - it was a pleasure working with you, Best Regards, Ben

Azarang
AzarangMelbourne

Refinancing home loan

They helped us to refinance our home loan after 6 years and can't be happier. The process, communication and result was flawless. They arranged our home loan at first place and that was a reason we used them again.

Thanks Aza, always a pleasure working with you! Cheers! Marc

Steve B.
Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan used forHome Construction

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Mark
Mark

Fantastic service and result

Kristen Kennedys service was exceptional. She was very prompt with her response to our enquiry, knew what she was doing, communicated everything that was happening clearly, always returned our calls as soon as she could, and gave us every confidence that we were in good hands. She is a smart, positive, high energy person who we would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Mark! Working with you both was such a pleasure, I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to do so. Best Regards, Kristen

Amelia R.
Amelia R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!

Marc and Selena were so fantastic from end to end of this process. No question was stupid and I felt like I was in the best hands to find the best deal for me to move my mortgage. Their communication was top notch! I cannot recommend Marc more and both Marc and Selena both never hesitated to help out. I will definitely be working with him for years to come to check that I have the best deal!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Amelia, for such kind feedback! It was great working with you! Best Regards Marc and Selena

anthony
anthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fantastic

We have been using Dario at mortgage broker Melbourne for more than 5 years now could not recommend anyone better the service is impeccable always updated on current rates banks has helped my family achieve our goals successfully thank you so much will and have recommended many family and friends already never been happier keep up the good work Dario

Loan Start DateFebruary 2018