Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Great mortgage broker!

Ed Burke, my broker, was friendly, easy to work with and provided expert advice. Loans were arranged in a logical and timely manner and I was kept informed as to the progress of applications. I will use his services again.

Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely positive experience. Could not have asked for an easier process. Maurizio and Kirsty were very personable and attentive through every step of the way. A sincere thankyou from your satisfied customers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Joel, Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Just a phone call away if you need. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

HomeBuyer01
HomeBuyer01Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!

Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Loan TypeSplit
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service over many years, highly recommend using Marc and his team.

Marc and his team have gone above and beyond securing our home loan under difficult circumstances, having their expertise and advice to navigate multiple banks and loans made it possible for us to purchase our future home. I would recommend their services to anyone buying any type of property or even just refinancing their existing loan.

Goldie
GoldieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and professionalism

We engaged Mauritzio from Melbourne Mortgage Brokers after reading the online reviews. Maurizio obtained pre-approval for us through a simple and painless process. Due to circumstances beyond his control and an oversight of ours, new approval was required. The level of commitment, positivity, professionalism, support and tenacity shown by Maurizio was outstanding. We highly recommend Maurizio and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers and sincerely thank you all for your hard work. We wouldn’t have obtained our home without you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Greer, Thank you, it's been a pleasure working with you both! Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Hanah
HanahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and team are always friendly and helpful. They answer all of our questions quickly and make the process so easy. They have helped us buy our first home and then refinance a few years later. Highly recommended.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hanah! It was a pleasure working with you and Shannon again! Cheers! Marc

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Craig, Thank you, it was great working with you. I'm happy that we achieved a great result. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Asha1
Asha1Melb

Don't bother with any others!

Great, from initial contact right through until the end was fantastic.
Customer service was outstanding and made us feel prioritized to achieve the ultimate goal - A suitable home loan!
With a limited time frame Greg was awesome to work with and very professional. Highly Recommended.

Muthu
MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

gza222
gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Simple, convenient and very professional service. The overall process from was taken from complexity to simplicity. Ben and his team were excellent and communicated promptly throughout the entire process. A free service which would simply be crazy to miss out on!

Loan Start DateJune 2020