Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

4.9
Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Proactive and competent mortgage broker.

Extremely easy and professional service. Worked with Greg Cook to purchase first home - he made the process smooth, painless and importantly was proactive throughout each stage. Would highly recommend their service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hannah, it was my pleasure to assist you buying your first home! Best Regards, Greg

gza222
gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Simple, convenient and very professional service. The overall process from was taken from complexity to simplicity. Ben and his team were excellent and communicated promptly throughout the entire process. A free service which would simply be crazy to miss out on!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Many thanks - it was a pleasure working with you, Best Regards, Ben

Great experience

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive, due to my broker, Maurizio. From the beginning, Maurizio was always informative, patient and took the time to educate me on my options as a first home buyer. Throughout any hurdles encountered, he was willing to take on the challenge making my experience as stress free as possible and was available to answer any questions.
Overall Maurizio has been great to work with and I would not hesitate to continue working with him in the future.

Thanks Van, it was pleasure to work with you. Best Regards, Maurizio

Knowledgeable, friendly and supportive

Kristen was fantastic. As a first-time home buyer, she made sure I understood every part of the process and was happy to spend time answering questions and talking me through all of my options. It was certainly not a straightforward purchase, with various hurdles and setbacks along the way, but Kristen was on top of everything immediately and was very supportive. Based on my experience I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne to other buyers.

Trent
TrentSouthwest, VIC

Incredible service, genuine care

From the first phone call to collecting the keys for our new house, our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was incredible. Edward and his team consistently went above and beyond, acted with professionalism, good humour and genuine care, and got us a fantastic rate with a lender we respect. We actually contacted Mortgage Broker Melbourne after having been terribly let down by another broker, who put our purchase at risk through negligence, and Edward understood our stress and our urgency, and not only got the job done but restored our faith in the industry. Have already recommended to a friend looking to refinance. Eleven out of ten.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Trent & Bek, you guys were great to work with and I appreciate your kind words. It was an exciting challenge to jump in late in your journey and get the loan settled without a hitch! Cheers, Ed

Steve B.
Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan used forHome Construction

Will G.
Will G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Our experience with Maurizio was smooth as we could've asked for. Plenty of information and generous answers given to help us get through our first home purchase. Very approachable, always had time to be contacted and worked hard for us throughout the process. Appreciate your time Morris. Cheers W&R

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic customer service experience

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire property purchase experience. I very much appreciated her own personal thoughts and experiences along the way which showed she her thoughtfulness and understanding of her client's objectives. Thank you!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Victor, it was a pleasure to be part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Excellent service - highly recommended

My friend referred me to Maurizio. As a first time buyer I had very limited knowledge on how Real estate works in Australia. Maurizio provided an excellent service with due diligence from start to finish. Always fed me accurate information which helped to take well informed decision. Extremely transparent, open and on time. He helped me to connect to the best people / service I needed to settle my purchase. Thank you Maurizio!

amrieta m.
amrieta m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything you need from your Mortgage Broker & More!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure. Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Tobe

Rhian J.
Rhian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and transparent mortgage broker

Marc and Selena provide an excellent service. They patiently answered all our questions over many months, gave us great advice and shared contacts of other people who could help us in the house-buying process. As first-time buyers it was especially reassuring to have them on call, and we are on a low interest rate. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Thanks Rhian! Great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

BPJ
BPJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can Not Recommend Highly Enough - Genuine and Trust Worthy Brokers

A huge THANK YOU to both Marc & Selena from Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

They have been incredibly patient and understanding all the way from the very beginning and always quick to provide response to any questions asked.

Marc was very good at always explaining all loan/lender options and very patient in explaining why some were and weren't appropriate or applicable to our circumstances.

We cannot recommend them highly enough and are very appreciative for all their efforts!

Thank you both!

Ben + Claire

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Ben, for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Enjoy your new home! Cheers! Marc

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

The easiest purchase we have ever made!

My fiance I just purchased our first home with Marc and it was the smoothest experience we have ever had! Here we are thinking we would have to chase banks and have mountains of paperwork to go through, not with these guys! Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure working with you guys! Enjoy a Happy New Year in your new home! Cheers! Marc

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dario was extremely helpful through out the process of buying a house for the first time.

Dario came to meet me at my workplace at the beginning of the process and talked me through everything.
He kept me up to date and gave me practical advice on both houses and contracts as well as negotiating the loan itself.
I would highly recommend Dario's services!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Home Buyers very happy!

Hi Maurizio, We moved into our new home on the weekend and we're just thrilled! We wanted to contact you to thank you for all your help long before this point. You've been professional, informative, but most of all very accessible. The process and what was required of us was explained clearly and not over complicated, and you were always available to answer any questions we had. Thanks for all your hard work in helping us reach this incredibly exciting milestone. We so appreciate your help. Take care, Jill, Scott, and Toby

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jill, Thanks, it was a pleasure to work with both of you. Enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Maurizio

William
William

Above and Beyond

Dario was extremely helpful with the whole loan process. I had some hiccups along the way, and Dario explored all my options and laid them out for me. His calm nature helped me to stay calm during the daunting process of loan approval before settlement. He also worked to a very short timetable and got me over the line very quickly. I'd highly recommend his service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks William! You are very welcome, was a pleasure assisting you. Best Regards Dario

TroyQ
TroyQGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with MortgageBrokerMelbourne

I had a great experience using MortgageBrokerMelbourne. Ben and the team were very knowledgeable and gave me all the information I needed in an easily understood format and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. The process with the mortgage went as easily as I could have hoped for and no doubt that had a lot to do with the assistance I was provided. Timeliness was excellent and I always felt very well supported throughout the process. Thanks!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for your kind words, Troy. It was a pleasure to assist! Best Regards, Ben

Olivia
OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Brokers in the Business

Grace & Dario service was outstanding. They worked night and day to ensure I received the best outcome and with success. Communication was outstanding, ensuring I knew what each step was and answered any questions I had. Best customer service I have experience. I knew I was in the best hands to get my loan and get the required outcome. They ensured I received the best rate and was not going to settle until I was happy.

I would recommend both to anyone, as I know they would take care of them completely. Thank you!

You are very welcome, enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Dario and Grace

Fantastic Service!

Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Marc and Selena took all that stress away by guiding me on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with. Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided.
I cant recommend them enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Debbie, great working with you too! Selena and I wish you all the best with your new home! Best Regards, Marc Barlow

JORDY9129
JORDY9129Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service ever

Best Amazing service!! They were always there when we had questions or needed advice right up to settlement!! And a check up afterwards. High recommend to use mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you, pleasure assisting you with your finances! Best Regards, Dario.

anthony
anthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fantastic

We have been using Dario at mortgage broker Melbourne for more than 5 years now could not recommend anyone better the service is impeccable always updated on current rates banks has helped my family achieve our goals successfully thank you so much will and have recommended many family and friends already never been happier keep up the good work Dario

Loan Start DateFebruary 2018
Loan used forSecond Home

Thank you Anthony, always a pleasure to assist you. Best Regards Dario

Shaan
ShaanSydney, NSW

Really happy with Service

Had a great experience with Dario even though we were purchasing in Sydney and Dario is based in Melbourne. Were offered three different loans side by side and went with Dario’s recommendation. Approachable and guided us through our first home loan. Thanks, Shaan and Brighid

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you Shaan & Brighid, Been a pleasure to assist you with your finance needs! Best Regards Dario. (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless and Simple

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Thanks Joe, happy to be of service! Best Regards, Tobe

Kevin Evans
Kevin EvansGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Star Service!!!

We were very fortunate to have been put in contact with Marc and his team at mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au. They are very professional and have your best interests at heart. Marc is always available to give great advice and he made a very big occasion in our lives run as smooth as possible. For anyone thinking of using these guy please dont give it a second thought and get in touch with them it was the best thing we did when we began to think about purchasing our first home.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for such great feedback Kevin! Best Regards, Marc. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Best Mortgage broker in Melbourne!

Maurizio was the best!! We wouldn’t be building our dream home with out his help! He always answered all our questions and chased up everything for us made everything stress free especially Being first time buyers with no idea what we were doing! Would reccomend Maurizio to everybody!!!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Kayla, it was a pleasure to work with you both. Best Regards, Maurizio. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE