4.9

Excellent Advice and Service

Greg's advice on applying for finance was paramount to anything else. His suggestion to order a bank valuation before the finance application saved us from considerable delays, which otherwise would have resulted in us not settling on time. The loan options recommended by Greg were considerably better than anything that were seen online in my initial research, and saved us thousands of dollars in LMI. Very pleased with the service.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio

Absolutely great service

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Teri! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Greg.

Daniel R.

Daniel R.

Great service! highly reccomend

Greg was brilliant. Very responsive and helpful. Greg guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. Call mortgage broker and make sure you use Greg Crook. There are so many flaky brokers out there that will mess you around and let you down but Greg isn't one of them.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Very kind of you Daniel, to leave such great feedback! Best Regards, Greg.

Nathan S

Nathan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection! Absolutely flawless!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Nate! Working with you was a real pleasure. I can't wait to see your new home once the construction has been completed. Best Regards, Kristen

Syed Zuhaib Hassan Naqvi

Syed Zuhaib Hassan NaqviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service !

We found Maurizio through Mortgage broker Melbourne . He handled my case very professionally and was always there whenever I need any information or suggestion. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely be in touch with him for any financing needs in future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Syed, it was a pleasure assisting you. I hope you are enjoying the new house. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Best mortgage broker in Melbourne

Edward and his team are so professional. He went above and beyond to help us with our property. He is so good natured and knowledgeable and even when something goes wrong he always has a solution. I thoroughly recommend Edward and his team to people. He is an excellent mortgage broker and highly ethical. I think it's super important to stress just how ethical and professional he is. Very happy with his services

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Many thanks Lara, was a pleasure working with you. We had a short settlement but we got it over the line! I look forward to working with you again. Cheers, Ed

AAFox

AAFoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greg could give classes in customer service.

Greg made one of the most stressful human experiences an absolute breeze. As first home buyers we were learning on the fly, and it was tough to cut through a lot of the financial jargon to understand the loan that was right for us. Then we met Greg. Not only did he get us a fantastic loan, but he also helped us understand the home buying process. Greg could give classes on customer service - he's that good. He genuinely cares about the people he is helping find homes. Thank you Greg!

Outstanding service!

The service we received from Greg was outstanding. He was always prompt in giving us updates and was always available to answer our questions. We appreciate that he went the extra mile in making sure we secure our home loan and meet the deadlines. He was very professional, patient and had clear communication throughout the process. We look forward to working with him again in our future home loan applications.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the great feedback. It was my pleasure to assist you and I look forward to helping you organise your construction loan to build your family home. Best Regards Greg.

Yoav O.

Yoav O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going above and beyond

Couldn't be happier with the service we received From Marc and Selena.

Easy to communicate with, always helpful patient and friendly.

A very professional team that walked us through the entire process.

Highly recommended !

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Thanks Yoav, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc

F Morris

F MorrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic mortgage broker

We're so impressed. My partner and I have finally purchased our first home and there is no way we could have done it without the expert assistance and support of the spectacular Kristen Kennedy. We are the kind of people who are easily put off by paperwork and processes, but she kept us on track and engaged from beginning to end, not just under normal circumstances either; in the middle of a pandemic. Kristen is knowledgeable, professional, realistic, encouraging and just downright excellent. We'll be back when its time to refinance and I'd recommend Kristen, and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers to anyone.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Fabian. Working with you both and being part of your first home buying adventure was such fun! Thanks for making me a part of it. Best Regards, Kristen

Suzie

SuzieVictoria

Highly recommended

I couldn’t have purchased my first home without Maurizio’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional and very helpful in working out the best loan for my property. As first home buyer, Maurizio was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Maurizio from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Hi Suzie.
Thanks, it was a pleasure to have worked with you.
Regards, Maurizio Barba

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Proactive and competent mortgage broker.

Extremely easy and professional service. Worked with Greg Cook to purchase first home - he made the process smooth, painless and importantly was proactive throughout each stage. Would highly recommend their service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hannah, it was my pleasure to assist you buying your first home! Best Regards, Greg

Great experience

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive, due to my broker, Maurizio. From the beginning, Maurizio was always informative, patient and took the time to educate me on my options as a first home buyer. Throughout any hurdles encountered, he was willing to take on the challenge making my experience as stress free as possible and was available to answer any questions.
Overall Maurizio has been great to work with and I would not hesitate to continue working with him in the future.

Thanks Van, it was pleasure to work with you. Best Regards, Maurizio

Knowledgeable, friendly and supportive

Kristen was fantastic. As a first-time home buyer, she made sure I understood every part of the process and was happy to spend time answering questions and talking me through all of my options. It was certainly not a straightforward purchase, with various hurdles and setbacks along the way, but Kristen was on top of everything immediately and was very supportive. Based on my experience I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne to other buyers.

Trent

TrentSouthwest, VIC

Incredible service, genuine care

From the first phone call to collecting the keys for our new house, our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was incredible. Edward and his team consistently went above and beyond, acted with professionalism, good humour and genuine care, and got us a fantastic rate with a lender we respect. We actually contacted Mortgage Broker Melbourne after having been terribly let down by another broker, who put our purchase at risk through negligence, and Edward understood our stress and our urgency, and not only got the job done but restored our faith in the industry. Have already recommended to a friend looking to refinance. Eleven out of ten.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Trent & Bek, you guys were great to work with and I appreciate your kind words. It was an exciting challenge to jump in late in your journey and get the loan settled without a hitch! Cheers, Ed

Steve B.

Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan used forHome Construction
Will G.

Will G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Our experience with Maurizio was smooth as we could've asked for. Plenty of information and generous answers given to help us get through our first home purchase. Very approachable, always had time to be contacted and worked hard for us throughout the process. Appreciate your time Morris. Cheers W&R

Fantastic customer service experience

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire property purchase experience. I very much appreciated her own personal thoughts and experiences along the way which showed she her thoughtfulness and understanding of her client's objectives. Thank you!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Victor, it was a pleasure to be part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Excellent service - highly recommended

My friend referred me to Maurizio. As a first time buyer I had very limited knowledge on how Real estate works in Australia. Maurizio provided an excellent service with due diligence from start to finish. Always fed me accurate information which helped to take well informed decision. Extremely transparent, open and on time. He helped me to connect to the best people / service I needed to settle my purchase. Thank you Maurizio!

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne reviews