Julian P.

Julian P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I was looking for a good service and I found a superb service with Greg. The communication is excellent and he is very helpful and proactive with everything he does. Recommended 120%.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Julian, I'm glad I could provide the level of service that you were looking for. It has been my pleasure assisting you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Greg.

Ingrid

Ingrid

Excellent service

We were put in touch with Tobe who was fantastic, very professional and capable who explained everything and got us the loan we required. We would not hesitate in using Tobe's services again.

Thanks Ingrid, it was a pleasure working with you! Best Regards Tobe

Great Service!

I had a fantastic experience with Marc and Selena. They took care of everything and gave me the best possible advice. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great broker to do all the hard yards to get the best possible deal!

December 17th 2019 Update: Such great service!

Thanks Marc & Selena!
Such great service and always on hand to assist with any concerns or issues.
This was my 2nd property transaction, look forward to using Marc & Selena for my next purchase too!
Could not fault their professionalism.

Many thanks, Georgia Willis

Dear Mortagage Broker Melbourne,

Thank you.

Cora

Coraasked

Hi, I just want to enquire if we are eligible to buy a house, since we received our permanent residency recently. My husband and I would like to buy a house after we finish our rental contract in April 2020. We are looking for a house somewhere in berwick, near kambrya college. What is the minimum deposit and how much can we borrow? My husband is a full time worker as a welder and I work as part time permanent for 8 years. We have been renting since 2015 with good rental history.

I prefer to have communication through email. If you dont mind.

Thank you.

Cora

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Cora, thanks for your enquiry! We'd be delighted to assist! Can I ask you to email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au so we can have a private discussion about your requirements? Best Regards, Marc Barlow

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives