Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Craig, Thank you, it was great working with you. I'm happy that we achieved a great result. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Asha1

Asha1Melb

Don't bother with any others!

Great, from initial contact right through until the end was fantastic.
Customer service was outstanding and made us feel prioritized to achieve the ultimate goal - A suitable home loan!
With a limited time frame Greg was awesome to work with and very professional. Highly Recommended.

Loan used forSecond Home
Julian P.

Julian P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I was looking for a good service and I found a superb service with Greg. The communication is excellent and he is very helpful and proactive with everything he does. Recommended 120%.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Julian, I'm glad I could provide the level of service that you were looking for. It has been my pleasure assisting you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Greg.

Muthu

MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

Suzie

SuzieVictoria

Highly recommended

I couldn’t have purchased my first home without Maurizio’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional and very helpful in working out the best loan for my property. As first home buyer, Maurizio was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Maurizio from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Hi Suzie.
Thanks, it was a pleasure to have worked with you.
Regards, Maurizio Barba

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Proactive and competent mortgage broker.

Extremely easy and professional service. Worked with Greg Cook to purchase first home - he made the process smooth, painless and importantly was proactive throughout each stage. Would highly recommend their service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hannah, it was my pleasure to assist you buying your first home! Best Regards, Greg

gza222

gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Simple, convenient and very professional service. The overall process from was taken from complexity to simplicity. Ben and his team were excellent and communicated promptly throughout the entire process. A free service which would simply be crazy to miss out on!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Many thanks - it was a pleasure working with you, Best Regards, Ben

Azarang

AzarangMelbourne

Refinancing home loan

They helped us to refinance our home loan after 6 years and can't be happier. The process, communication and result was flawless. They arranged our home loan at first place and that was a reason we used them again.

Thanks Aza, always a pleasure working with you! Cheers! Marc

Knowledgeable, friendly and supportive

Kristen was fantastic. As a first-time home buyer, she made sure I understood every part of the process and was happy to spend time answering questions and talking me through all of my options. It was certainly not a straightforward purchase, with various hurdles and setbacks along the way, but Kristen was on top of everything immediately and was very supportive. Based on my experience I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne to other buyers.

Steve B.

Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan used forHome Construction
Kim H.

Kim H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker!

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker and someone you should definitely use and trust your finances with. We went to her with an impossible problem of being let down by a previous bank 18 days before settlement due to cladding. Not only was she able to deliver a new lender with a very similar low rate but she achieved turn around in 20 days from start to finish whilst wading through our very complex structures including trusts, companies and personal guarantees. We renovate and rent properties and normally deal with banks directly but I will never waste my time again and go straight to Kristen as she was EXCELLENT.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Kim. It was such a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future. Best Regards, Kristen

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Fantastic customer service experience

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire property purchase experience. I very much appreciated her own personal thoughts and experiences along the way which showed she her thoughtfulness and understanding of her client's objectives. Thank you!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Victor, it was a pleasure to be part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Eva

EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and experience

I was referred to Marc and Selena at Mortgage Broker Melbourne by a friend who had engaged them previously. My expectations were high based on her feedback, and I was not disappointed. As a first-time buyer, I relied on their guidance to navigate the process. Marc and Selena were supportive and patient and followed up with me regularly, both to ensure I was on track and to provide me with updates. Really excellent service and experience - thank you Marc and Selena!

Thanks Eva, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

amrieta m.

amrieta m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything you need from your Mortgage Broker & More!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure. Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Tobe

Rhian J.

Rhian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and transparent mortgage broker

Marc and Selena provide an excellent service. They patiently answered all our questions over many months, gave us great advice and shared contacts of other people who could help us in the house-buying process. As first-time buyers it was especially reassuring to have them on call, and we are on a low interest rate. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Thanks Rhian! Great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

Maurizio walked us through every step.

Maurizio was extremely helpful in securing our loan for us with a good interest rate and guiding us through the very labyrinthine approval process. So much so that we engaged his services for a second very complicated mortgage transfer and he delivered. We can't thank him enough and we will definitely be using his services again.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for your kind words. Enjoyed working with you both. Look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Maurizio.

The easiest purchase we have ever made!

My fiance I just purchased our first home with Marc and it was the smoothest experience we have ever had! Here we are thinking we would have to chase banks and have mountains of paperwork to go through, not with these guys! Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure working with you guys! Enjoy a Happy New Year in your new home! Cheers! Marc

Jill

JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Home Buyers very happy!

Hi Maurizio, We moved into our new home on the weekend and we're just thrilled! We wanted to contact you to thank you for all your help long before this point. You've been professional, informative, but most of all very accessible. The process and what was required of us was explained clearly and not over complicated, and you were always available to answer any questions we had. Thanks for all your hard work in helping us reach this incredibly exciting milestone. We so appreciate your help. Take care, Jill, Scott, and Toby

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jill, Thanks, it was a pleasure to work with both of you. Enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Maurizio

Above and Beyond

Dario was extremely helpful with the whole loan process. I had some hiccups along the way, and Dario explored all my options and laid them out for me. His calm nature helped me to stay calm during the daunting process of loan approval before settlement. He also worked to a very short timetable and got me over the line very quickly. I'd highly recommend his service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks William! You are very welcome, was a pleasure assisting you. Best Regards Dario

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne reviews