Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Outstanding service and streamlined process

My re-mortgage was handled by Greg. He kept me in the loop every step of the way. Responsive, professional, patient, friendly, attentive and courteous... Highly recommend Greg and the team!

Loan used forInvestment Property

Thanks again, Marc and Selena!

Hi Marc and Selena, many thanks for your help again with the purchase of our second home! Your advice is always communicated clearly and concisely, with information/documentation always delivered promptly combined with a thorough walkthrough. You always answer our questions with professionalism and friendliness, even when when we bombarded you with multiple scenarios in the early transitional planning stages! Many thanks again, we wouldn't be where we are today without your help! Cheers!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Neelan! Selena and I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind feedback! Best Regards, Marc

Yoav O.

Yoav O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going above and beyond

Couldn't be happier with the service we received From Marc and Selena.

Easy to communicate with, always helpful patient and friendly.

A very professional team that walked us through the entire process.

Highly recommended !

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Thanks Yoav, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc

Goldie

GoldieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and professionalism

We engaged Mauritzio from Melbourne Mortgage Brokers after reading the online reviews. Maurizio obtained pre-approval for us through a simple and painless process. Due to circumstances beyond his control and an oversight of ours, new approval was required. The level of commitment, positivity, professionalism, support and tenacity shown by Maurizio was outstanding. We highly recommend Maurizio and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers and sincerely thank you all for your hard work. We wouldn’t have obtained our home without you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Greer, Thank you, it's been a pleasure working with you both! Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and Selena were fantastic. Highly communicative, professional and timely in their advice and service. I would highly commend Marc Barlow to anyone needing a broker. Thanks for the excellent work team - you made my home purchase a breeze!

Thanks Sophie! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Hanah

HanahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and team are always friendly and helpful. They answer all of our questions quickly and make the process so easy. They have helped us buy our first home and then refinance a few years later. Highly recommended.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hanah! It was a pleasure working with you and Shannon again! Cheers! Marc

Muddassir

MuddassirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Look nowhere else! Awesome service by Kristen Kennedy

Im Super impressed with Kirsten’s service! She is knowledgable, understands her clients goals and kept appropriate communication to get everything completed on time with minimal work required from my side. I approached her after being quite unsatisfied with a previous broker and she quickly read Where i was in the process and moved swiftly from there on to completion. Love her work!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you for the fantastic review Muddassir, it was a pleasure to be a part of your first home buying journey! Best Regards, Kristen

F Morris

F MorrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic mortgage broker

We're so impressed. My partner and I have finally purchased our first home and there is no way we could have done it without the expert assistance and support of the spectacular Kristen Kennedy. We are the kind of people who are easily put off by paperwork and processes, but she kept us on track and engaged from beginning to end, not just under normal circumstances either; in the middle of a pandemic. Kristen is knowledgeable, professional, realistic, encouraging and just downright excellent. We'll be back when its time to refinance and I'd recommend Kristen, and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers to anyone.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Fabian. Working with you both and being part of your first home buying adventure was such fun! Thanks for making me a part of it. Best Regards, Kristen

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Craig, Thank you, it was great working with you. I'm happy that we achieved a great result. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Asha1

Asha1Melb

Don't bother with any others!

Great, from initial contact right through until the end was fantastic.
Customer service was outstanding and made us feel prioritized to achieve the ultimate goal - A suitable home loan!
With a limited time frame Greg was awesome to work with and very professional. Highly Recommended.

Julian P.

Julian P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I was looking for a good service and I found a superb service with Greg. The communication is excellent and he is very helpful and proactive with everything he does. Recommended 120%.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Julian, I'm glad I could provide the level of service that you were looking for. It has been my pleasure assisting you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Greg.

Muthu

MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

Suzie

SuzieVictoria

Highly recommended

I couldn’t have purchased my first home without Maurizio’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional and very helpful in working out the best loan for my property. As first home buyer, Maurizio was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Maurizio from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Hi Suzie.
Thanks, it was a pleasure to have worked with you.
Regards, Maurizio Barba

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Proactive and competent mortgage broker.

Extremely easy and professional service. Worked with Greg Cook to purchase first home - he made the process smooth, painless and importantly was proactive throughout each stage. Would highly recommend their service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hannah, it was my pleasure to assist you buying your first home! Best Regards, Greg

gza222

gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Simple, convenient and very professional service. The overall process from was taken from complexity to simplicity. Ben and his team were excellent and communicated promptly throughout the entire process. A free service which would simply be crazy to miss out on!

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Many thanks - it was a pleasure working with you, Best Regards, Ben

Azarang

AzarangMelbourne

Refinancing home loan

They helped us to refinance our home loan after 6 years and can't be happier. The process, communication and result was flawless. They arranged our home loan at first place and that was a reason we used them again.

Thanks Aza, always a pleasure working with you! Cheers! Marc

Knowledgeable, friendly and supportive

Kristen was fantastic. As a first-time home buyer, she made sure I understood every part of the process and was happy to spend time answering questions and talking me through all of my options. It was certainly not a straightforward purchase, with various hurdles and setbacks along the way, but Kristen was on top of everything immediately and was very supportive. Based on my experience I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne to other buyers.

Steve B.

Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan used forHome Construction
Kim H.

Kim H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker!

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker and someone you should definitely use and trust your finances with. We went to her with an impossible problem of being let down by a previous bank 18 days before settlement due to cladding. Not only was she able to deliver a new lender with a very similar low rate but she achieved turn around in 20 days from start to finish whilst wading through our very complex structures including trusts, companies and personal guarantees. We renovate and rent properties and normally deal with banks directly but I will never waste my time again and go straight to Kristen as she was EXCELLENT.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Kim. It was such a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future. Best Regards, Kristen

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne reviews