Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Hanah
HanahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and team are always friendly and helpful. They answer all of our questions quickly and make the process so easy. They have helped us buy our first home and then refinance a few years later. Highly recommended.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hanah! It was a pleasure working with you and Shannon again! Cheers! Marc

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Craig, Thank you, it was great working with you. I'm happy that we achieved a great result. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Muthu
MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

Azarang
AzarangMelbourne

Refinancing home loan

They helped us to refinance our home loan after 6 years and can't be happier. The process, communication and result was flawless. They arranged our home loan at first place and that was a reason we used them again.

Thanks Aza, always a pleasure working with you! Cheers! Marc

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mark
Mark

Fantastic service and result

Kristen Kennedys service was exceptional. She was very prompt with her response to our enquiry, knew what she was doing, communicated everything that was happening clearly, always returned our calls as soon as she could, and gave us every confidence that we were in good hands. She is a smart, positive, high energy person who we would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Mark! Working with you both was such a pleasure, I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to do so. Best Regards, Kristen

Amelia R.
Amelia R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!

Marc and Selena were so fantastic from end to end of this process. No question was stupid and I felt like I was in the best hands to find the best deal for me to move my mortgage. Their communication was top notch! I cannot recommend Marc more and both Marc and Selena both never hesitated to help out. I will definitely be working with him for years to come to check that I have the best deal!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Amelia, for such kind feedback! It was great working with you! Best Regards Marc and Selena

Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Amazing service, perfect result!

We met Dario at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne without really knowing what we needed or how we’d get there. He presented, explained and delivered an outcome that far exceeded our expectations. Dario is a true professional, 100% transparent and a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Dario!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Rob & Fiona, You are more than welcome! (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
Jacques Allers
Jacques AllersGoulburn Valley, VIC

Highly recommended

It was a great pleasure dealing with Grace from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne. We are from country Victoria and did not even meet. Phone calls and emails. Everything went smooth. Highly recommended. Thanks :)

Loan Start DateApril 2019