Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Great mortgage broker!

Ed Burke, my broker, was friendly, easy to work with and provided expert advice. Loans were arranged in a logical and timely manner and I was kept informed as to the progress of applications. I will use his services again.

Other Home Loans

Perfect help during a challenging market

Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Philip101
Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and advice from start to finish

Maurizio provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process he was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. It is the first time we have used a broker to purchase a property and we would never contemplate not using a broker in the future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Philip, thanks for the review. I hope you are both enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Excellent Advice and Service

Greg's advice on applying for finance was paramount to anything else. His suggestion to order a bank valuation before the finance application saved us from considerable delays, which otherwise would have resulted in us not settling on time. The loan options recommended by Greg were considerably better than anything that were seen online in my initial research, and saved us thousands of dollars in LMI. Very pleased with the service.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Absolutely great service

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Teri! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Greg.

Nathan S
Nathan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection! Absolutely flawless!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Nate! Working with you was a real pleasure. I can't wait to see your new home once the construction has been completed. Best Regards, Kristen

AAFox
AAFoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greg could give classes in customer service.

Greg made one of the most stressful human experiences an absolute breeze. As first home buyers we were learning on the fly, and it was tough to cut through a lot of the financial jargon to understand the loan that was right for us. Then we met Greg. Not only did he get us a fantastic loan, but he also helped us understand the home buying process. Greg could give classes on customer service - he's that good. He genuinely cares about the people he is helping find homes. Thank you Greg!

Yoav O.
Yoav O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going above and beyond

Couldn't be happier with the service we received From Marc and Selena.

Easy to communicate with, always helpful patient and friendly.

A very professional team that walked us through the entire process.

Highly recommended !

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Thanks Yoav, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc

Goldie
GoldieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and professionalism

We engaged Mauritzio from Melbourne Mortgage Brokers after reading the online reviews. Maurizio obtained pre-approval for us through a simple and painless process. Due to circumstances beyond his control and an oversight of ours, new approval was required. The level of commitment, positivity, professionalism, support and tenacity shown by Maurizio was outstanding. We highly recommend Maurizio and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers and sincerely thank you all for your hard work. We wouldn’t have obtained our home without you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Greer, Thank you, it's been a pleasure working with you both! Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

F Morris
F MorrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic mortgage broker

We're so impressed. My partner and I have finally purchased our first home and there is no way we could have done it without the expert assistance and support of the spectacular Kristen Kennedy. We are the kind of people who are easily put off by paperwork and processes, but she kept us on track and engaged from beginning to end, not just under normal circumstances either; in the middle of a pandemic. Kristen is knowledgeable, professional, realistic, encouraging and just downright excellent. We'll be back when its time to refinance and I'd recommend Kristen, and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers to anyone.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Fabian. Working with you both and being part of your first home buying adventure was such fun! Thanks for making me a part of it. Best Regards, Kristen

Asha1
Asha1Melb

Don't bother with any others!

Great, from initial contact right through until the end was fantastic.
Customer service was outstanding and made us feel prioritized to achieve the ultimate goal - A suitable home loan!
With a limited time frame Greg was awesome to work with and very professional. Highly Recommended.

Suzie
SuzieVictoria

Highly recommended

I couldn’t have purchased my first home without Maurizio’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional and very helpful in working out the best loan for my property. As first home buyer, Maurizio was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Maurizio from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Hi Suzie.
Thanks, it was a pleasure to have worked with you.
Regards, Maurizio Barba