Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Steve B.
Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan used forHome Construction
Kim H.
Kim H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker!

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker and someone you should definitely use and trust your finances with. We went to her with an impossible problem of being let down by a previous bank 18 days before settlement due to cladding. Not only was she able to deliver a new lender with a very similar low rate but she achieved turn around in 20 days from start to finish whilst wading through our very complex structures including trusts, companies and personal guarantees. We renovate and rent properties and normally deal with banks directly but I will never waste my time again and go straight to Kristen as she was EXCELLENT.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Kim. It was such a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future. Best Regards, Kristen

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Fantastic customer service experience

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire property purchase experience. I very much appreciated her own personal thoughts and experiences along the way which showed she her thoughtfulness and understanding of her client's objectives. Thank you!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Victor, it was a pleasure to be part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Eva
EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and experience

I was referred to Marc and Selena at Mortgage Broker Melbourne by a friend who had engaged them previously. My expectations were high based on her feedback, and I was not disappointed. As a first-time buyer, I relied on their guidance to navigate the process. Marc and Selena were supportive and patient and followed up with me regularly, both to ensure I was on track and to provide me with updates. Really excellent service and experience - thank you Marc and Selena!

Thanks Eva, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
amrieta m.
amrieta m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything you need from your Mortgage Broker & More!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure. Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Tobe

Rhian J.
Rhian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and transparent mortgage broker

Marc and Selena provide an excellent service. They patiently answered all our questions over many months, gave us great advice and shared contacts of other people who could help us in the house-buying process. As first-time buyers it was especially reassuring to have them on call, and we are on a low interest rate. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Thanks Rhian! Great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

Maurizio walked us through every step.

Maurizio was extremely helpful in securing our loan for us with a good interest rate and guiding us through the very labyrinthine approval process. So much so that we engaged his services for a second very complicated mortgage transfer and he delivered. We can't thank him enough and we will definitely be using his services again.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for your kind words. Enjoyed working with you both. Look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Maurizio.

Other Home Loans

The easiest purchase we have ever made!

My fiance I just purchased our first home with Marc and it was the smoothest experience we have ever had! Here we are thinking we would have to chase banks and have mountains of paperwork to go through, not with these guys! Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure working with you guys! Enjoy a Happy New Year in your new home! Cheers! Marc

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Home Buyers very happy!

Hi Maurizio, We moved into our new home on the weekend and we're just thrilled! We wanted to contact you to thank you for all your help long before this point. You've been professional, informative, but most of all very accessible. The process and what was required of us was explained clearly and not over complicated, and you were always available to answer any questions we had. Thanks for all your hard work in helping us reach this incredibly exciting milestone. We so appreciate your help. Take care, Jill, Scott, and Toby

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jill, Thanks, it was a pleasure to work with both of you. Enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Maurizio

William
William

Above and Beyond

Dario was extremely helpful with the whole loan process. I had some hiccups along the way, and Dario explored all my options and laid them out for me. His calm nature helped me to stay calm during the daunting process of loan approval before settlement. He also worked to a very short timetable and got me over the line very quickly. I'd highly recommend his service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks William! You are very welcome, was a pleasure assisting you. Best Regards Dario

TroyQ
TroyQGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with MortgageBrokerMelbourne

I had a great experience using MortgageBrokerMelbourne. Ben and the team were very knowledgeable and gave me all the information I needed in an easily understood format and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. The process with the mortgage went as easily as I could have hoped for and no doubt that had a lot to do with the assistance I was provided. Timeliness was excellent and I always felt very well supported throughout the process. Thanks!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for your kind words, Troy. It was a pleasure to assist! Best Regards, Ben

Olivia
OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Brokers in the Business

Grace & Dario service was outstanding. They worked night and day to ensure I received the best outcome and with success. Communication was outstanding, ensuring I knew what each step was and answered any questions I had. Best customer service I have experience. I knew I was in the best hands to get my loan and get the required outcome. They ensured I received the best rate and was not going to settle until I was happy.

I would recommend both to anyone, as I know they would take care of them completely. Thank you!

You are very welcome, enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Dario and Grace

Mark
Mark

Fantastic service and result

Kristen Kennedys service was exceptional. She was very prompt with her response to our enquiry, knew what she was doing, communicated everything that was happening clearly, always returned our calls as soon as she could, and gave us every confidence that we were in good hands. She is a smart, positive, high energy person who we would have no hesitation in recommending to anyone looking for a mortgage broker.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Mark! Working with you both was such a pleasure, I'm very happy to have had the opportunity to do so. Best Regards, Kristen

Amelia R.
Amelia R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!

Marc and Selena were so fantastic from end to end of this process. No question was stupid and I felt like I was in the best hands to find the best deal for me to move my mortgage. Their communication was top notch! I cannot recommend Marc more and both Marc and Selena both never hesitated to help out. I will definitely be working with him for years to come to check that I have the best deal!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Amelia, for such kind feedback! It was great working with you! Best Regards Marc and Selena

Fantastic Service!

Being a first home buyer can be particularly stressful, Marc and Selena took all that stress away by guiding me on every step towards acquiring my first home. They are wonderful to work with. Very helpful, proactive and more than happy to answer all of my questions while making sure I was always comfortable with the information provided.
I cant recommend them enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Debbie, great working with you too! Selena and I wish you all the best with your new home! Best Regards, Marc Barlow

JORDY9129
JORDY9129Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best service ever

Best Amazing service!! They were always there when we had questions or needed advice right up to settlement!! And a check up afterwards. High recommend to use mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you, pleasure assisting you with your finances! Best Regards, Dario.

anthony
anthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely fantastic

We have been using Dario at mortgage broker Melbourne for more than 5 years now could not recommend anyone better the service is impeccable always updated on current rates banks has helped my family achieve our goals successfully thank you so much will and have recommended many family and friends already never been happier keep up the good work Dario

Loan Start DateFebruary 2018
Loan used forSecond Home

Thank you Anthony, always a pleasure to assist you. Best Regards Dario

Michelle Swenson
Michelle SwensonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience. Highly recommend.

Kristen Kennedy at Mortgage Broker Melbourne is fantastic. She responded quickly to my inquiry and provided me with excellent options that suited my lifestyle and goals. She is knowledgeable, listens well, does what she says she is going to do and I really enjoyed working with her. I trust her advice, will definitely use her again and highly recommend her.

Ingrid
Ingrid

Excellent service

We were put in touch with Tobe who was fantastic, very professional and capable who explained everything and got us the loan we required. We would not hesitate in using Tobe's services again.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Thanks Ingrid, it was a pleasure working with you! Best Regards Tobe

Shaan
ShaanSydney, NSW

Really happy with Service

Had a great experience with Dario even though we were purchasing in Sydney and Dario is based in Melbourne. Were offered three different loans side by side and went with Dario’s recommendation. Approachable and guided us through our first home loan. Thanks, Shaan and Brighid

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you Shaan & Brighid, Been a pleasure to assist you with your finance needs! Best Regards Dario. (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Amazing service, perfect result!

We met Dario at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne without really knowing what we needed or how we’d get there. He presented, explained and delivered an outcome that far exceeded our expectations. Dario is a true professional, 100% transparent and a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Dario!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Rob & Fiona, You are more than welcome! (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

Jacques Allers
Jacques AllersGoulburn Valley, VIC

Highly recommended

It was a great pleasure dealing with Grace from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne. We are from country Victoria and did not even meet. Phone calls and emails. Everything went smooth. Highly recommended. Thanks :)

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Kevin Evans
Kevin EvansGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Star Service!!!

We were very fortunate to have been put in contact with Marc and his team at mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au. They are very professional and have your best interests at heart. Marc is always available to give great advice and he made a very big occasion in our lives run as smooth as possible. For anyone thinking of using these guy please dont give it a second thought and get in touch with them it was the best thing we did when we began to think about purchasing our first home.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for such great feedback Kevin! Best Regards, Marc. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Best Mortgage broker in Melbourne!

Maurizio was the best!! We wouldn’t be building our dream home with out his help! He always answered all our questions and chased up everything for us made everything stress free especially Being first time buyers with no idea what we were doing! Would reccomend Maurizio to everybody!!!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Kayla, it was a pleasure to work with you both. Best Regards, Maurizio. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).