Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

JayceeMelb77
JayceeMelb77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

I engaged Dario and the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne late in 2018 to help manage a refinance with both residential and investment options. Great communication, excellent information and options, assisted with all administration with the lender and settlement. Highly recommend the team and will come back when we are ready for the next property.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Best Regards, Dario. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Great Service!

I had a fantastic experience with Marc and Selena. They took care of everything and gave me the best possible advice. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great broker to do all the hard yards to get the best possible deal!

December 17th 2019 Update: Such great service!

Thanks Marc & Selena!
Such great service and always on hand to assist with any concerns or issues.
This was my 2nd property transaction, look forward to using Marc & Selena for my next purchase too!
Could not fault their professionalism.

Many thanks, Georgia Willis

Dear Mortagage Broker Melbourne,

Thank you.

Cora
Coraasked

Hi, I just want to enquire if we are eligible to buy a house, since we received our permanent residency recently. My husband and I would like to buy a house after we finish our rental contract in April 2020. We are looking for a house somewhere in berwick, near kambrya college. What is the minimum deposit and how much can we borrow? My husband is a full time worker as a welder and I work as part time permanent for 8 years. We have been renting since 2015 with good rental history.

I prefer to have communication through email. If you dont mind.

Thank you.

Cora

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Cora, thanks for your enquiry! We'd be delighted to assist! Can I ask you to email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au so we can have a private discussion about your requirements? Best Regards, Marc Barlow

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne questions