Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio

Absolutely great service

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Teri! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Greg.

Nathan S

Nathan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection! Absolutely flawless!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Nate! Working with you was a real pleasure. I can't wait to see your new home once the construction has been completed. Best Regards, Kristen

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Great outcome and guidance at every step!

Marc and Selena were extremely helpful in providing their guidance and advice through our recent refinance and purchase process. They took a lot of the guesswork out of the steps and ensured we achieved our desired outcome. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback Nick! Best Regards, Marc and Selena.

Sri

SriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Experience

It was the best broker experience we could have asked for. Particularly, navigating all these many documents in a pandemic environment, would have been very stressful. Maurizio was courteous, always responsive, no request is too much for him. He managed all our paperwork, and progress payments seamlessly. Got us the best possible rate at that time, and in general, there were no unpleasant surprises. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. You would be in very good hands, with Maurizio. Thank You for all that you have done for us !

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Sri, Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you. Best Regards, Maurizio.

AAFox

AAFoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greg could give classes in customer service.

Greg made one of the most stressful human experiences an absolute breeze. As first home buyers we were learning on the fly, and it was tough to cut through a lot of the financial jargon to understand the loan that was right for us. Then we met Greg. Not only did he get us a fantastic loan, but he also helped us understand the home buying process. Greg could give classes on customer service - he's that good. He genuinely cares about the people he is helping find homes. Thank you Greg!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Outstanding service and streamlined process

My re-mortgage was handled by Greg. He kept me in the loop every step of the way. Responsive, professional, patient, friendly, attentive and courteous... Highly recommend Greg and the team!

Loan used forInvestment Property
Neelan

NeelanNorth Queensland, QLD

Thanks again, Marc and Selena!

Hi Marc and Selena, many thanks for your help again with the purchase of our second home! Your advice is always communicated clearly and concisely, with information/documentation always delivered promptly combined with a thorough walkthrough. You always answer our questions with professionalism and friendliness, even when when we bombarded you with multiple scenarios in the early transitional planning stages! Many thanks again, we wouldn't be where we are today without your help! Cheers!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Neelan! Selena and I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind feedback! Best Regards, Marc

Yoav O.

Yoav O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going above and beyond

Couldn't be happier with the service we received From Marc and Selena.

Easy to communicate with, always helpful patient and friendly.

A very professional team that walked us through the entire process.

Highly recommended !

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Thanks Yoav, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc

Goldie

GoldieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and professionalism

We engaged Mauritzio from Melbourne Mortgage Brokers after reading the online reviews. Maurizio obtained pre-approval for us through a simple and painless process. Due to circumstances beyond his control and an oversight of ours, new approval was required. The level of commitment, positivity, professionalism, support and tenacity shown by Maurizio was outstanding. We highly recommend Maurizio and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers and sincerely thank you all for your hard work. We wouldn’t have obtained our home without you.

Loan used forSecond Home
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Greer, Thank you, it's been a pleasure working with you both! Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and Selena were fantastic. Highly communicative, professional and timely in their advice and service. I would highly commend Marc Barlow to anyone needing a broker. Thanks for the excellent work team - you made my home purchase a breeze!

Thanks Sophie! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Hanah

HanahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and team are always friendly and helpful. They answer all of our questions quickly and make the process so easy. They have helped us buy our first home and then refinance a few years later. Highly recommended.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hanah! It was a pleasure working with you and Shannon again! Cheers! Marc

Muddassir

MuddassirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Look nowhere else! Awesome service by Kristen Kennedy

Im Super impressed with Kirsten’s service! She is knowledgable, understands her clients goals and kept appropriate communication to get everything completed on time with minimal work required from my side. I approached her after being quite unsatisfied with a previous broker and she quickly read Where i was in the process and moved swiftly from there on to completion. Love her work!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you for the fantastic review Muddassir, it was a pleasure to be a part of your first home buying journey! Best Regards, Kristen

F Morris

F MorrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic mortgage broker

We're so impressed. My partner and I have finally purchased our first home and there is no way we could have done it without the expert assistance and support of the spectacular Kristen Kennedy. We are the kind of people who are easily put off by paperwork and processes, but she kept us on track and engaged from beginning to end, not just under normal circumstances either; in the middle of a pandemic. Kristen is knowledgeable, professional, realistic, encouraging and just downright excellent. We'll be back when its time to refinance and I'd recommend Kristen, and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers to anyone.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Fabian. Working with you both and being part of your first home buying adventure was such fun! Thanks for making me a part of it. Best Regards, Kristen

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Craig, Thank you, it was great working with you. I'm happy that we achieved a great result. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Asha1

Asha1Melb

Don't bother with any others!

Great, from initial contact right through until the end was fantastic.
Customer service was outstanding and made us feel prioritized to achieve the ultimate goal - A suitable home loan!
With a limited time frame Greg was awesome to work with and very professional. Highly Recommended.

Loan used forSecond Home
Julian P.

Julian P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I was looking for a good service and I found a superb service with Greg. The communication is excellent and he is very helpful and proactive with everything he does. Recommended 120%.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Julian, I'm glad I could provide the level of service that you were looking for. It has been my pleasure assisting you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Greg.

Muthu

MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

Suzie

SuzieVictoria

Highly recommended

I couldn’t have purchased my first home without Maurizio’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional and very helpful in working out the best loan for my property. As first home buyer, Maurizio was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Maurizio from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Hi Suzie.
Thanks, it was a pleasure to have worked with you.
Regards, Maurizio Barba