• Loan TypeVariable Rate · Split (6) · Fixed Rate
  • Online Tools
Trent

TrentSouthwest, VIC

Incredible service, genuine care

From the first phone call to collecting the keys for our new house, our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was incredible. Edward and his team consistently went above and beyond, acted with professionalism, good humour and genuine care, and got us a fantastic rate with a lender we respect. We actually contacted Mortgage Broker Melbourne after having been terribly let down by another broker, who put our purchase at risk through negligence, and Edward understood our stress and our urgency, and not only got the job done but restored our faith in the industry. Have already recommended to a friend looking to refinance. Eleven out of ten.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Trent & Bek, you guys were great to work with and I appreciate your kind words. It was an exciting challenge to jump in late in your journey and get the loan settled without a hitch! Cheers, Ed

Will G.

Will G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Our experience with Maurizio was smooth as we could've asked for. Plenty of information and generous answers given to help us get through our first home purchase. Very approachable, always had time to be contacted and worked hard for us throughout the process. Appreciate your time Morris. Cheers W&R

Excellent service - highly recommended

My friend referred me to Maurizio. As a first time buyer I had very limited knowledge on how Real estate works in Australia. Maurizio provided an excellent service with due diligence from start to finish. Always fed me accurate information which helped to take well informed decision. Extremely transparent, open and on time. He helped me to connect to the best people / service I needed to settle my purchase. Thank you Maurizio!

Online Tools
Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

BPJ

BPJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can Not Recommend Highly Enough - Genuine and Trust Worthy Brokers

A huge THANK YOU to both Marc & Selena from Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

They have been incredibly patient and understanding all the way from the very beginning and always quick to provide response to any questions asked.

Marc was very good at always explaining all loan/lender options and very patient in explaining why some were and weren't appropriate or applicable to our circumstances.

We cannot recommend them highly enough and are very appreciative for all their efforts!

Thank you both!

Ben + Claire

Online Tools
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Ben, for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Enjoy your new home! Cheers! Marc

Perfect outcome

My partner and I could not be happier with the assistance we received from Ben Behar at Mortgage Broker Melbourne. We applied for a home-loan for our first home through Ben. His clarity, knowledge and precision to detail made the process smooth and completely hassle-free. Ben always explained the next step in the application process and broke-down structural/financial concepts in a way that made sense. His positive guidance and explaining of various options left us feeling confident we could make the right decision. Long story short - we got the dream home we wanted on a great loan that we feel confident tackling moving forward. Thanks Ben and the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Gabriel! It was a pleasure helping you - thanks for the kind words! Best Regards, Ben.

Great experience!

We had an amazing experience with Maurizio for the refinance for our investment and new house.

Smooth process from end to end. Made our life so much easier.

Highly recommend mortgage broker Melbourne.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback Kav! Best Regards, Maurizio. (By the way, to find us next time, Don't click "Official website", this goes to a different firm, Click our web address at top of page instead).

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne reviews

Dear Mortagage Broker Melbourne,

Thank you.

Cora

Coraasked

Hi, I just want to enquire if we are eligible to buy a house, since we received our permanent residency recently. My husband and I would like to buy a house after we finish our rental contract in April 2020. We are looking for a house somewhere in berwick, near kambrya college. What is the minimum deposit and how much can we borrow? My husband is a full time worker as a welder and I work as part time permanent for 8 years. We have been renting since 2015 with good rental history.

I prefer to have communication through email. If you dont mind.

Thank you.

Cora

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Cora, thanks for your enquiry! We'd be delighted to assist! Can I ask you to email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au so we can have a private discussion about your requirements? Best Regards, Marc Barlow

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives