Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Maurizio is extremely professional and have been very helpful with running thru the options available to us.

Maurizio and his team has been very responsive and always provide more information than what we can think of asking. Really appreciate the great help and attentiveness. Have made our life and decision so much easier!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Germaine, it's a pleasure to be working with you. Always here to help. Regards, Maurizio Barba

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Loan used forRefinancing

Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Loan used forSecond Home
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Philip101
Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and advice from start to finish

Maurizio provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process he was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. It is the first time we have used a broker to purchase a property and we would never contemplate not using a broker in the future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Philip, thanks for the review. I hope you are both enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Excellent Advice and Service

Greg's advice on applying for finance was paramount to anything else. His suggestion to order a bank valuation before the finance application saved us from considerable delays, which otherwise would have resulted in us not settling on time. The loan options recommended by Greg were considerably better than anything that were seen online in my initial research, and saved us thousands of dollars in LMI. Very pleased with the service.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio

Absolutely great service

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Teri! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Greg.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nathan S
Nathan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection! Absolutely flawless!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Nate! Working with you was a real pleasure. I can't wait to see your new home once the construction has been completed. Best Regards, Kristen

CJW
CJWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!

We had an excellent experience with Maurizio of Mortgage Broker Melbourne - he was always helpful, available to answer our questions and went above and beyond to provide an excellent service which resulted in a successful loan approval application and purchase of our first home!

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Loan used forRefinancing
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Rachel L
Rachel L

Fantastic client service - Greg is a legend!

Greg at Mortgage Broker Melbourne has been great to work with. He is very responsive, patient and explains our options well so we're able to make the best decision for our circumstances. I appreciate how quickly he turns things around and his willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that we can meet tight deadlines. He's also quite personable and lovely to chat to. After an excellent experience working with Greg on financing our investment property, we were more than happy to enlist his help in refinancing our principal place of residence. I'd recommend Greg and Mortgage Broker Melbourne to anyone and will definitely reach out again if we need financing assistance.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Rachel, thank you for the great feedback. It was my absolute pleasure assisting you both with your first investment property purchase. I look forward to assisting you with your refinance and working with you both in the future. Best Regards Greg

Other Home Loans

Great outcome and guidance at every step!

Marc and Selena were extremely helpful in providing their guidance and advice through our recent refinance and purchase process. They took a lot of the guesswork out of the steps and ensured we achieved our desired outcome. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback Nick! Best Regards, Marc and Selena.

Sri
SriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Experience

It was the best broker experience we could have asked for. Particularly, navigating all these many documents in a pandemic environment, would have been very stressful. Maurizio was courteous, always responsive, no request is too much for him. He managed all our paperwork, and progress payments seamlessly. Got us the best possible rate at that time, and in general, there were no unpleasant surprises. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. You would be in very good hands, with Maurizio. Thank You for all that you have done for us !

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Sri, Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you. Best Regards, Maurizio.

AAFox
AAFoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greg could give classes in customer service.

Greg made one of the most stressful human experiences an absolute breeze. As first home buyers we were learning on the fly, and it was tough to cut through a lot of the financial jargon to understand the loan that was right for us. Then we met Greg. Not only did he get us a fantastic loan, but he also helped us understand the home buying process. Greg could give classes on customer service - he's that good. He genuinely cares about the people he is helping find homes. Thank you Greg!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Outstanding service and streamlined process

My re-mortgage was handled by Greg. He kept me in the loop every step of the way. Responsive, professional, patient, friendly, attentive and courteous... Highly recommend Greg and the team!

Loan used forInvestment Property