Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Rachel L
Rachel L

Fantastic client service - Greg is a legend!

Greg at Mortgage Broker Melbourne has been great to work with. He is very responsive, patient and explains our options well so we're able to make the best decision for our circumstances. I appreciate how quickly he turns things around and his willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that we can meet tight deadlines. He's also quite personable and lovely to chat to. After an excellent experience working with Greg on financing our investment property, we were more than happy to enlist his help in refinancing our principal place of residence. I'd recommend Greg and Mortgage Broker Melbourne to anyone and will definitely reach out again if we need financing assistance.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Rachel, thank you for the great feedback. It was my absolute pleasure assisting you both with your first investment property purchase. I look forward to assisting you with your refinance and working with you both in the future. Best Regards Greg

Outstanding service and streamlined process

My re-mortgage was handled by Greg. He kept me in the loop every step of the way. Responsive, professional, patient, friendly, attentive and courteous... Highly recommend Greg and the team!

Other Home Loans

Julian P.
Julian P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I was looking for a good service and I found a superb service with Greg. The communication is excellent and he is very helpful and proactive with everything he does. Recommended 120%.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Julian, I'm glad I could provide the level of service that you were looking for. It has been my pleasure assisting you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Greg.

Steve B.
Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan used forHome Construction
Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Ingrid
Ingrid

Excellent service

We were put in touch with Tobe who was fantastic, very professional and capable who explained everything and got us the loan we required. We would not hesitate in using Tobe's services again.

Thanks Ingrid, it was a pleasure working with you! Best Regards Tobe

JayceeMelb77
JayceeMelb77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

I engaged Dario and the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne late in 2018 to help manage a refinance with both residential and investment options. Great communication, excellent information and options, assisted with all administration with the lender and settlement. Highly recommend the team and will come back when we are ready for the next property.

Loan used forHome Construction
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Best Regards, Dario. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now

Great Service!

I had a fantastic experience with Marc and Selena. They took care of everything and gave me the best possible advice. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great broker to do all the hard yards to get the best possible deal!

December 17th 2019 Update: Such great service!

Thanks Marc & Selena!
Such great service and always on hand to assist with any concerns or issues.
This was my 2nd property transaction, look forward to using Marc & Selena for my next purchase too!
Could not fault their professionalism.

Many thanks, Georgia Willis