Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return customer and still very happy with service

Great! Maurizio was friendly, explained things in a way that it was easy for us to understand, offered multiple options, and wasn't phased when we changed our minds multiple times and had to restructure elements of our refinance to suit. The team is easily contactable, and kept us constantly in the loop of the progress of our submission. This is the second time we've used Maurizio and we will absolutely be in contact in the future for all our financial needs.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jillian, Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure again. Happy new year!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Shlomo
ShlomoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mortgage Broker

Ben (& Katrina) was great to deal with. He provided us with a thorough review of our options and got the best deal for our situation making the whole mortgage process simple and easy.

Thanks Bro - Enjoy the new digs! Regards, Ben

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was excellent. Both Ben and Katrina were very helpful and responded to our questions in a timely fashion. Ben took the time to fully understand our situation and find the right product for us - which in the end saved us thousands of dollars. Would highly recommend!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Lisa - I loved working with you and I'm glad we could make it an enjoyable experience for you. Thanks for the great feedback! Regards, Ben

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kristen was amazing and helped me get my own house with ease

Kristen was amazing. Going for a guarantor loan wasn't going to be the easiest but she made it a breeze and kept me in the loop throughout. Thank you so much for all your hard work and helping me get my own place, so very happy.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Josh. Working with you was such a pleasure. I hope you're enjoying your new home. Kind regards, Kristen

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Great mortgage broker!

Ed Burke, my broker, was friendly, easy to work with and provided expert advice. Loans were arranged in a logical and timely manner and I was kept informed as to the progress of applications. I will use his services again.

Loan used forSecond Home

Excellent service

We’ve used Mortgage Broker Melbourne for several mortgages and the advice and service is always impeccable. Quick and considered responses to questions and they always make us feel looked after. We’ve recommended them to friends and family who agree!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind feedback!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely positive experience. Could not have asked for an easier process. Maurizio and Kirsty were very personable and attentive through every step of the way. A sincere thankyou from your satisfied customers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Joel, Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Just a phone call away if you need. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Perfect help during a challenging market

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Maurizio is extremely professional and have been very helpful with running thru the options available to us.

Maurizio and his team has been very responsive and always provide more information than what we can think of asking. Really appreciate the great help and attentiveness. Have made our life and decision so much easier!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Germaine, it's a pleasure to be working with you. Always here to help. Regards, Maurizio Barba

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Loan used forSecond Home
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Philip101
Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and advice from start to finish

Maurizio provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process he was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. It is the first time we have used a broker to purchase a property and we would never contemplate not using a broker in the future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Philip, thanks for the review. I hope you are both enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Excellent Advice and Service

Greg's advice on applying for finance was paramount to anything else. His suggestion to order a bank valuation before the finance application saved us from considerable delays, which otherwise would have resulted in us not settling on time. The loan options recommended by Greg were considerably better than anything that were seen online in my initial research, and saved us thousands of dollars in LMI. Very pleased with the service.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio