Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Pros

Ongoing, transparent communication
Flexible to changing needs
Straightforward loan process

Lynda
Lynda

Highly recommended!

Ben has helped us with our home loan for the past 4 years. Ben takes the time to talk you and we found him very friendly and comfortable to talk to. He has been very helpful to us over the years. Emails and calls were always responded promptly. He made the process of finding an appropriate home loan much more easier. We highly recommend Mortgage Brokers Melbourne!

Thanks for the kind words! Regards, Ben

Eva
EvaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with my experience

I was very happy with my experience. Marc and Ingrid were extremely helpful. They went out of their way to find me a loan that suited my needs. They were always available to answer questions and assist with paperwork and other requirements. They made the purchase and settlement of my house as smooth as it could be. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them in the future if required.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Eva! It was great working with you too! Best Regards, Marc, Selena and Ingrid.

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return customer and still very happy with service

Great! Maurizio was friendly, explained things in a way that it was easy for us to understand, offered multiple options, and wasn't phased when we changed our minds multiple times and had to restructure elements of our refinance to suit. The team is easily contactable, and kept us constantly in the loop of the progress of our submission. This is the second time we've used Maurizio and we will absolutely be in contact in the future for all our financial needs.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Jillian, Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure again. Happy new year!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kristen was amazing and helped me get my own house with ease

Kristen was amazing. Going for a guarantor loan wasn't going to be the easiest but she made it a breeze and kept me in the loop throughout. Thank you so much for all your hard work and helping me get my own place, so very happy.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Josh. Working with you was such a pleasure. I hope you're enjoying your new home. Kind regards, Kristen

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Perfect help during a challenging market

Julie-Ann Dwyer
Julie-Ann DwyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service. Personalised, detailed and our unique circumstances were taken into account. Honest feedback and guidance was given by Maurizio which resulted in the best outcome possible- our new home with a great rate. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Jules, Great result, we got there in the end. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
HomeBuyer01
HomeBuyer01Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!

Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Daniel R.
Daniel R.

Great service! highly reccomend

Greg was brilliant. Very responsive and helpful. Greg guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. Call mortgage broker and make sure you use Greg Crook. There are so many flaky brokers out there that will mess you around and let you down but Greg isn't one of them.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Very kind of you Daniel, to leave such great feedback! Best Regards, Greg.

Syed Zuhaib Hassan Naqvi
Syed Zuhaib Hassan NaqviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service !

We found Maurizio through Mortgage broker Melbourne . He handled my case very professionally and was always there whenever I need any information or suggestion. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely be in touch with him for any financing needs in future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Syed, it was a pleasure assisting you. I hope you are enjoying the new house. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Rachel L
Rachel L

Fantastic client service - Greg is a legend!

Greg at Mortgage Broker Melbourne has been great to work with. He is very responsive, patient and explains our options well so we're able to make the best decision for our circumstances. I appreciate how quickly he turns things around and his willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that we can meet tight deadlines. He's also quite personable and lovely to chat to. After an excellent experience working with Greg on financing our investment property, we were more than happy to enlist his help in refinancing our principal place of residence. I'd recommend Greg and Mortgage Broker Melbourne to anyone and will definitely reach out again if we need financing assistance.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Rachel, thank you for the great feedback. It was my absolute pleasure assisting you both with your first investment property purchase. I look forward to assisting you with your refinance and working with you both in the future. Best Regards Greg

Murtaza Mohsin
Murtaza Mohsinasked

Can i take out home loan on my centrelink payments in melbourne?

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

He wants to know how much he can borrow. I can provide you with any relevant info/documents you may require and you can talk to our client after. You may call me through my mobile number.

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Alex, thanks but we don’t conduct business via intermediaries, your client is welcome to contact us directly. Best Regards, Marc

Claud
Claudasked

Hi there,

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne questions

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives

About Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne brings 20 years of experience to help those living in Melbourne and its surrounds find a competitive home loan. They offer the following types of loans:

• First Home Buyers: for those who are going through the loan process for the first time.
  • Property Investment: to help investor clients structure their lending.
  • Moving Home Mortgage: for those looking to sell and buy again.
  • Refinance: for those wanting to look at other financing options.

The company has software that simplifies the selection process and presents your best options in a clear way, so that you can focus more on finding the right property for you rather than stressing over a mortgage.

Morgage Broker Melbourne is an accredited member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved how communicative the team at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne was. They said that they were easily contactable, kept them in the loop, and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was done to a high standard and on time.
  • They also reported that they were flexible, offering a range of options and being understanding when clients changed their minds or had to restructure elements of their loan or refinance.
  • Overall, reviewers found that using Mortgage Brokers Melbourne made the whole loan process easy.