Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return customer and still very happy with service

Great! Maurizio was friendly, explained things in a way that it was easy for us to understand, offered multiple options, and wasn't phased when we changed our minds multiple times and had to restructure elements of our refinance to suit. The team is easily contactable, and kept us constantly in the loop of the progress of our submission. This is the second time we've used Maurizio and we will absolutely be in contact in the future for all our financial needs.

Loan used forRefinancing
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jillian, Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure again. Happy new year!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Shlomo
ShlomoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mortgage Broker

Ben (& Katrina) was great to deal with. He provided us with a thorough review of our options and got the best deal for our situation making the whole mortgage process simple and easy.

Thanks Bro - Enjoy the new digs! Regards, Ben

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kristen was amazing and helped me get my own house with ease

Kristen was amazing. Going for a guarantor loan wasn't going to be the easiest but she made it a breeze and kept me in the loop throughout. Thank you so much for all your hard work and helping me get my own place, so very happy.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Josh. Working with you was such a pleasure. I hope you're enjoying your new home. Kind regards, Kristen

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Excellent service

We’ve used Mortgage Broker Melbourne for several mortgages and the advice and service is always impeccable. Quick and considered responses to questions and they always make us feel looked after. We’ve recommended them to friends and family who agree!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind feedback!

Perfect help during a challenging market

Julie-Ann Dwyer
Julie-Ann DwyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service. Personalised, detailed and our unique circumstances were taken into account. Honest feedback and guidance was given by Maurizio which resulted in the best outcome possible- our new home with a great rate. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jules, Great result, we got there in the end. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
HomeBuyer01
HomeBuyer01Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!

Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Loan used forRefinancing

Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Simply great experience

Overall experience is very positive. Maurizio and his team keep me up to date on each progress. As a first home buyer Im not familiar in the world of mortagage, but Maurizio patiently explain and guide me through it professionally. Highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking to gind a suitable mortgage.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Bernard, it was a pleasure to have assisted you. Enjoy your new home!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!

Would highly recommend, Greg was always available was extremely supportive through the whole process. He provided us with detailed information on how to communicate with the banks. Was extremely happy with my experience!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Danielle, thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to assist yourself and Matthew and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards Greg

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and supportive for a first home buyer

My experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was exceptional. As a solo first home buyer the process is quite daunting, but Kristen was the consummate professional and respectful of my needs. She helped me find a product that was suitable and supported me through a 30 day settlement period with a minimum of stress. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage Broker Melbourne to prospective first home buyers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Will, it is appreciated. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc and Selena