Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!
Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.
Unparalleled customer service
I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.
We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen
Ben is amazing at what he does. My case was not straightforward! Ben was excellent throughout the whole process, always followed up and kept me updated from day 1. Big thank you also to the team. Best mortgage broker in town! 15/10 would be my recommendation. Will definitely return back for future loans. #bestbrokerofmelbs
Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans
Know better, choose better.
Questions & Answers
Can i take out home loan on my centrelink payments in melbourne?
Hi Murtaza, thanks for your enquiry! It may be possible but we would need to gather some more information from you to be sure. Can I ask you to complete an enquiry form at our website, https://mortgag...ebrokermelbourne.net.au/contact/ or feel free to call on 1800 111 626. Best Regards, Marc Barlow
I am a free-lance real estate agent and now working for Investment Property Consulting. I have a client who wants to buy an investment property. Here are his relevant information:
1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
3. His owner-occupier is valued at more than 65k with existing mortgage of only $194k;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity
He wants to know how much he can borrow. I can provide you with any relevant info/documents you may require and you can talk to our client after. You may call me through my mobile number.
May I hear from you soon.
0430 308 813
Hi Alex, thanks but we don’t conduct business via intermediaries, your client is welcome to contact us directly. Best Regards, Marc
I would like to ask if i am eligible for a home loan as a first home owner( single applicant) .I have a full time employment for the past 10 years. 40k for deposit. May i know how much i can borrow? What are your criteria?
Hi Claud, we'd be delighted to help you establish your borrowing capacity! We do need to collect a bit more information first though. Can I ask you to please email us at email@example.com...et.au so we can send you our responsible lending questionnaire? Best Regards, Marc Barlow
Hi Claud, FYI, our telephone number is 1800 111 626 if you prefer to call. instead.
Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives
About Mortgage Broker Melbourne
Mortgage Broker Melbourne brings 20 years of experience to help those living in Melbourne and its surrounds find a competitive home loan. They offer the following types of loans:
- First Home Buyers: for those who are going through the loan process for the first time.
- Property Investment: to help investor clients structure their lending.
- Moving Home Mortgage: for those looking to sell and buy again.
- Refinance: for those wanting to look at other financing options.
The company has software that simplifies the selection process and presents your best options in a clear way, so that you can focus more on finding the right property for you rather than stressing over a mortgage.
Morgage Broker Melbourne is an accredited member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers loved how communicative the team at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne was. They said that they were easily contactable, kept them in the loop, and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was done to a high standard and on time.
- They also reported that they were flexible, offering a range of options and being understanding when clients changed their minds or had to restructure elements of their loan or refinance.
- Overall, reviewers found that using Mortgage Brokers Melbourne made the whole loan process easy.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.