Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Philip101
Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and advice from start to finish

Maurizio provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process he was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. It is the first time we have used a broker to purchase a property and we would never contemplate not using a broker in the future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Philip, thanks for the review. I hope you are both enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Simply great experience

Overall experience is very positive. Maurizio and his team keep me up to date on each progress. As a first home buyer Im not familiar in the world of mortagage, but Maurizio patiently explain and guide me through it professionally. Highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking to gind a suitable mortgage.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Bernard, it was a pleasure to have assisted you. Enjoy your new home!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!

Would highly recommend, Greg was always available was extremely supportive through the whole process. He provided us with detailed information on how to communicate with the banks. Was extremely happy with my experience!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Danielle, thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to assist yourself and Matthew and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards Greg

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and supportive for a first home buyer

My experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was exceptional. As a solo first home buyer the process is quite daunting, but Kristen was the consummate professional and respectful of my needs. She helped me find a product that was suitable and supported me through a 30 day settlement period with a minimum of stress. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage Broker Melbourne to prospective first home buyers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Will, it is appreciated. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Excellent Advice and Service

Greg's advice on applying for finance was paramount to anything else. His suggestion to order a bank valuation before the finance application saved us from considerable delays, which otherwise would have resulted in us not settling on time. The loan options recommended by Greg were considerably better than anything that were seen online in my initial research, and saved us thousands of dollars in LMI. Very pleased with the service.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Loan used forSecond Home

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio

Saved me money and did the heavy lifting for me!

Greg gave me full confidence in working through both refinancing as well as a land and construction loan, the latter something I was very unfamiliar with at the outset.
He was also very diligent in relation to communication, ensuring I was kept up to date as each item moved through the relevant processes.
Most importantly, he got me a great deal, and ensured my concerns and questions were listened to and resolved.

Thanks Jo, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback! Best Regards, Greg

Absolutely great service

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Teri! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Greg.

Daniel R.
Daniel R.

Great service! highly reccomend

Greg was brilliant. Very responsive and helpful. Greg guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. Call mortgage broker and make sure you use Greg Crook. There are so many flaky brokers out there that will mess you around and let you down but Greg isn't one of them.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Very kind of you Daniel, to leave such great feedback! Best Regards, Greg.

Nathan S
Nathan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection! Absolutely flawless!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Nate! Working with you was a real pleasure. I can't wait to see your new home once the construction has been completed. Best Regards, Kristen

Syed Zuhaib Hassan Naqvi
Syed Zuhaib Hassan NaqviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service !

We found Maurizio through Mortgage broker Melbourne . He handled my case very professionally and was always there whenever I need any information or suggestion. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely be in touch with him for any financing needs in future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Syed, it was a pleasure assisting you. I hope you are enjoying the new house. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Loan used forRefinancing
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Best mortgage broker in Melbourne

Edward and his team are so professional. He went above and beyond to help us with our property. He is so good natured and knowledgeable and even when something goes wrong he always has a solution. I thoroughly recommend Edward and his team to people. He is an excellent mortgage broker and highly ethical. I think it's super important to stress just how ethical and professional he is. Very happy with his services

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Many thanks Lara, was a pleasure working with you. We had a short settlement but we got it over the line! I look forward to working with you again. Cheers, Ed

Other Home Loans

Great outcome and guidance at every step!

Marc and Selena were extremely helpful in providing their guidance and advice through our recent refinance and purchase process. They took a lot of the guesswork out of the steps and ensured we achieved our desired outcome. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback Nick! Best Regards, Marc and Selena.