Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Pros

Ongoing, transparent communication
Flexible to changing needs
Straightforward loan process

Maurizio is extremely professional and have been very helpful with running thru the options available to us.

Maurizio and his team has been very responsive and always provide more information than what we can think of asking. Really appreciate the great help and attentiveness. Have made our life and decision so much easier!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Germaine, it's a pleasure to be working with you. Always here to help. Regards, Maurizio Barba

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing experience

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Amy. Helping you both over the past 12 months has been such a delight. I hope you are really enjoying making your new home a space to really enjoy. Kind regards, Kristen Kennedy

Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Philip101
Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and advice from start to finish

Maurizio provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process he was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. It is the first time we have used a broker to purchase a property and we would never contemplate not using a broker in the future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Philip, thanks for the review. I hope you are both enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Simply great experience

Overall experience is very positive. Maurizio and his team keep me up to date on each progress. As a first home buyer Im not familiar in the world of mortagage, but Maurizio patiently explain and guide me through it professionally. Highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking to gind a suitable mortgage.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Bernard, it was a pleasure to have assisted you. Enjoy your new home!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lewis
LewisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

The team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic with us. Very helpful throughout the whole process, quick to answer our questions, and a great outcome. Highly recommend it to anyone thinking of buying their first property!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks for the kind words Lewis! Best Regards, Ben.

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!

Would highly recommend, Greg was always available was extremely supportive through the whole process. He provided us with detailed information on how to communicate with the banks. Was extremely happy with my experience!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Danielle, thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to assist yourself and Matthew and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards Greg

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and supportive for a first home buyer

My experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was exceptional. As a solo first home buyer the process is quite daunting, but Kristen was the consummate professional and respectful of my needs. She helped me find a product that was suitable and supported me through a 30 day settlement period with a minimum of stress. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage Broker Melbourne to prospective first home buyers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Will, it is appreciated. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Excellent Advice and Service

Greg's advice on applying for finance was paramount to anything else. His suggestion to order a bank valuation before the finance application saved us from considerable delays, which otherwise would have resulted in us not settling on time. The loan options recommended by Greg were considerably better than anything that were seen online in my initial research, and saved us thousands of dollars in LMI. Very pleased with the service.

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Viince
ViinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Start to end, customer service at the forefront.

I can not thank MortgageBrokerMelbourne.net.au enough, and in particular the broker assign to me, Maurizio Barba.

From our first introductory phone meeting to the multiple video calls post, his ability to explain the refinance terms, and the patience he has shown was nothing but professional, and more than that, he truly understood my requirements and needs.

I truly felt that I was the only customer he was looking after when he was speaking to me.

Hands down I would recommend them.

Thanks Vince! Great working with you! Best Regards, Maurizio

Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio

SBS
SBS

Invaluable service

We had a great experience using Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne and would not hesitate to recommend this service. Greg introduced us to mortgage providers that we would not have identified ourselves, and in the process, saved us a lot of money. It was also very helpful to have someone guiding you through every step of the process. We had a very tight settlement timeframe of 30 days and could not have achieved this without Greg's input and assistance. His help was invaluable!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure assisting you both with your house purchase and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards Greg

Saved me money and did the heavy lifting for me!

Greg gave me full confidence in working through both refinancing as well as a land and construction loan, the latter something I was very unfamiliar with at the outset.
He was also very diligent in relation to communication, ensuring I was kept up to date as each item moved through the relevant processes.
Most importantly, he got me a great deal, and ensured my concerns and questions were listened to and resolved.

Thanks Jo, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback! Best Regards, Greg

Kristen is amazing!

We feel so grateful that we came in contact with Kristen Kennedy to guide us through the purchase of our first home. She really took the time to understand our needs and find the best deal for us. Her honesty and advice was second to none! We feel like we couldn’t have been in better hands with such a smooth sailing process and now happily live in our home that we purchased. Thank you Kristen and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks for the kind review Hannah, working with you both was an absolute pleasure and I am glad I got to be part of your first home buying journey. Congratulations again on your new home! Best Regards, Kristen Kennedy

Absolutely great service

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Teri! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Greg.

Daniel R.
Daniel R.

Great service! highly reccomend

Greg was brilliant. Very responsive and helpful. Greg guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. Call mortgage broker and make sure you use Greg Crook. There are so many flaky brokers out there that will mess you around and let you down but Greg isn't one of them.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Very kind of you Daniel, to leave such great feedback! Best Regards, Greg.

Nathan S
Nathan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection! Absolutely flawless!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks for the review Nate! Working with you was a real pleasure. I can't wait to see your new home once the construction has been completed. Best Regards, Kristen

Syed Zuhaib Hassan Naqvi
Syed Zuhaib Hassan NaqviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service !

We found Maurizio through Mortgage broker Melbourne . He handled my case very professionally and was always there whenever I need any information or suggestion. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely be in touch with him for any financing needs in future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Syed, it was a pleasure assisting you. I hope you are enjoying the new house. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

CJW
CJWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!

We had an excellent experience with Maurizio of Mortgage Broker Melbourne - he was always helpful, available to answer our questions and went above and beyond to provide an excellent service which resulted in a successful loan approval application and purchase of our first home!

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Rachel L
Rachel L

Fantastic client service - Greg is a legend!

Greg at Mortgage Broker Melbourne has been great to work with. He is very responsive, patient and explains our options well so we're able to make the best decision for our circumstances. I appreciate how quickly he turns things around and his willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that we can meet tight deadlines. He's also quite personable and lovely to chat to. After an excellent experience working with Greg on financing our investment property, we were more than happy to enlist his help in refinancing our principal place of residence. I'd recommend Greg and Mortgage Broker Melbourne to anyone and will definitely reach out again if we need financing assistance.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Rachel, thank you for the great feedback. It was my absolute pleasure assisting you both with your first investment property purchase. I look forward to assisting you with your refinance and working with you both in the future. Best Regards Greg

Best mortgage broker in Melbourne

Edward and his team are so professional. He went above and beyond to help us with our property. He is so good natured and knowledgeable and even when something goes wrong he always has a solution. I thoroughly recommend Edward and his team to people. He is an excellent mortgage broker and highly ethical. I think it's super important to stress just how ethical and professional he is. Very happy with his services

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Many thanks Lara, was a pleasure working with you. We had a short settlement but we got it over the line! I look forward to working with you again. Cheers, Ed