Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne (page 5 of 7)

job well done!

we are very lucky to have him as our mortgage broker. he's very patient and accommodating in dealing with all our questions. He definitely knows whats he is doing. A very happy client here

Fantastic service

Marc has been extremely helpful, helping not only me with an investment property but also my mother to re mortgage and get a better rate also with a redraw so she can now renovate her kitchen!

Invaluable

Marc has been an invaluable asset during my first home-buying experience. He explained everything clearly, kept in touch regularly and guided me through the minefield! I would highly recommend his services

Awesome service; very happy

Our family experience with Marc Barlow from Mortgage Broker Melbourne has been life changing. Since our first experience where Marc provided his friendly, thorough and honest service, we know we'll never need to look elsewhere. Marc has arranged loans that allowed us to purchase two residential properties and three more loans to re-finance and consolidate. We have benefited from his knowledge and advice and recommended him to many friends and family. We look forward to our next adventure and seek this great service once again.

Incredibly helpful.

We found dealing with Tobe Cooper incredibly easy and succinct. He arranged 3 loans for us for different properties and organised them all so they complimented one another perfectly. We have recommended him to many family members and friends who have been really impressed with his skills too. We will definitely be using him again.

Responsive, trustworthy and genuinely great people to work with.

Marc and Selena saved our sanity! Off the plan purchase, multiple developer delays and with us living in New Zealand, the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne have been just fantastic! Highly recommend the team - just a relief to work with someone you can trust during a high stress time.

Professional, Reassuring and Proactive!

Through a recommendation from friends I engaged Marc to assist me with the purchase of my first home. I have been extremely impressed by Marc's reliable, professional and approachable way of working. As buying my first home was a very new experience for me I was somewhat daunted by the process. Marc's patient, methodical, thorough and transparent approach has been very reassuring, alongside his willingness to answer my many basic questions and his proactivity in ensuring I was able to secure a low interest rate for my loan. I would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne and will definitely return for any future mortgage matters.

Continuing to help me through 3 properties

I first engaged Marc to finance my first ever property in 2000. He did such a great job I went back to him for my residential property and my second residence this year. The rate he and Selena were able to get me was so low, my bank didn't even try to match it. Great attentive service; I have also recommended them to family and friends.

Excellent service and quick to respond to all enquires

We first used Marc about 8 years ago to obtain finance for our first home and he helped us walk through all the steps necessary to not only finance but to also buy our first house including applying for the first home owners grant etc. Marc helped us navigate through all the obstacles and hurdles that comes with buying a first home and made the process very seamless and easy for first home buyers.

More recently Marc & Selena reviewed our loans and without any input or prompting from us, applied to ANZ to reduce our home loan rates. Our loans were then reviewed again to see if other lenders were offering better rates and Marc & Selena helped us to refinance all our loans to CBA and got us an amazing rate which saved us over $5k in interest per year.

They were quick to respond to emails and phone calls and answered all my questions (even the silly ones). Would not hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne, Marc or Selena!

Fantastic service for first time buyers

I was a first time home buyer. I really had no idea what I was doing or what was required to secure a mortgage. Marc and the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne were fantastic. Marc was there day and night to take my calls to answer any questions I had and explain in detail all the legal jargon. Marc met with me on a number of occasions and was always willing to come to me and always worked around my work schedule. And Marc’s service didn’t end as soon as the deal was done. Marc and Mortgage Broker Melbourne have continued to maintain contact offering their continued service which has been really comforting. I would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne and would definitely use them again in the future.

Highly recommended

I highly recommend Marc as a mortgage broker and the team at MortgageBrokerMelbourne generally. Marc is switched on, honest, proactive, attentive and very helpful. I found it very useful to have Marc deal with the banks on my behalf, as I did not have a lot of spare time. He made the whole process pain free and easy.

Nick.

Great Service!

I had a fantastic experience with Marc and Selena. They took care of everything and gave me the best possible advice. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great broker to do all the hard yards to get the best possible deal!

Incredible service!

Marc and Selena were always there to answer our silly questions - as first home buyers, we had a few! They never made us feel silly and we felt that we could ask these questions at any time! Marc impressed us from the start, showing that he had our best interests at heart. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Marc to our friends and will certainly keep in touch!

Amazing service!

Marc and Selena were amazing always there to help with any questions! Made everything so easy even understanding home loans!

Long term client

Mortgage Broker Melbourne has helped us arrange finance for all our properties and we would certainly use them again in the future. Extremely professional and proficient, we will continue to recommend to family and friends. Keep up the good work!

Took all the hard work out of getting a home loan

Marc was great to deal with - he was thorough and informative but still easygoing and approachable throughout. I felt I could call at any time and ask him to clarify anything. No question was too silly! It was great being able to pick his brain and benefit from his vast experience in an area where we were just beginners. Saved us a huge amount of time and hassle. I would thoroughly recommend.

Marc successfully renegotiated our home loan with a new lender, a move that will save us tens of thousands in the long run. A job well done (again)!

Excellent Service and Support

Dealing with Marc was an absolute pleasure. He made sure I was informed at each stage of the loan process. He was diligent and thorough. I highly recommend Marc to anyone that is in the market for a home loan.

Very pleased

We were very pleased with the service Mortgage Broker Melbourne provided us with. Our situation was slightly unusual in that we had just moved to Australia and wanted to buy as soon as possible, but our mortgage broker (Marc) was unfazed, explained our options and walked us through the bank's processes. Very easy and efficient - would certainly recommend.

Excellent Service & Support.

Marc has been our Mortgage Broker for the purchase of two properties. He provided an impeccable level of service and peace of mind when choosing the right mortgage provider for us. Marc was reliable, knowledgeable and always made himself available to assist with our queries, regardless of how small. We would definitely recommend Marc's services to anyone in need of a Mortgage Broker.

Hi My name is anita I am working in Canberra in nursing home and my husband works in Melbourne I was also in Melbourne just moved last year .my land in Melbourne need a loan for land .went to bank they said it’s hard to get approval .is there any chance? Thankyou
Hi Anita, Thanks for your enquiry! We'd be delighted to assist but would need to gather a bit more information if that's OK? Could you please email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au and I can send you our quick fact find questionnaire? Best Regards, Marc Barlow.

Hi Looking at buying a home within the next 6 months My husband and i would like to know how much we can borrow? Deposit needed ? Thanks Kathleen
Hi Kathleen, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! Could you please email info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au so we can help answer your questions and guide you through the process? Cheers! Marc

Hi there does your service also do refinancing services in Brisbane?
Hi Tom, absolutely we can! Please call 1800 111 626 and we can start the ball rolling.

Similar listings