Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Very quick to disregard

While [name removed] seemed to be very helpful at the beginning of the process, as soon as we politely compared his services to the services we received from the banks and what they could offers us, he became very defensive and rude. Quite egotistical. He was very quick to disregard us as we politely questioned certain documents he required; two other lenders did not require. He could not match the low interest rate we were offered elsewhere. A waste of our time. Not sure where all of these great reviews came from. We made the mistake in contacting this broker because of these reviews. We did not come close to having the same experience and have no idea how these reviews are so positive!
At the beginning he seemed very helpful
A waste of our time, too sensitive and easily offended when making perfectly normal comparisons.

We are very sorry you had a bad experience but, since you have left no name here, we don't know who to make contact with directly. Our broker's manner has clearly offended you and for that we sincerely apologise. We invite you to call us directly on 1800 111 626 or email info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au. Directly, lenders often provide applicants with a flimsy list of paperwork to provide initially, then come back repeatedly with requests for more and more items as they realise they did not spend the time properly understanding the clients' situation at the outset. Gathering paperwork is a huge hassle I know, but we simply try to present the best possible application to a lender to ensure a smooth, efficient process and a speedy approval. All the other reviewers here left genuine positive feedback because they trusted us enough to provide the paperwork we asked for and in turn they experienced a seamless loan process.

Excellent Service

I engaged Dario and the team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne late in 2018 to help manage a refinance with both residential and investment options. Great communication, excellent information and options, assisted with all administration with the lender and settlement. Highly recommend the team and will come back when we are ready for the next property.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used for:Home Construction
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Best Regards, Dario. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Professional, above and beyond!

We highly highly recommend Dario. He answered all our emails and questions, and all information was clearly providing. He looked after our interests and worked hard to get us the best rates and offer. He went above and beyond and was available when we needed anything questions answered. We looking forward to dealing with Dario and also Grace in the future.

Thank you, it was a pleasure. Best Regards, Dario. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Made our first home loan a breeze

Had an excellent experience with Dario and Grace while dealing with a difficult off the plan purchase, The communication throughout the 15 month process was exemplary and the team were always available to offer advice and support. I couldn't recommend them highly enough and look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Thanks so much Michael, you've been awesome to work with, congratulations again! Best Regards, Dario and Grace. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Mortgage Broker Melbourne is the go to place for refinancing a property loan

The experience was very thorough and Ben was an excellent Broker with expert knowledge and guidance through the whole lending process. He was always available to answer my every question. I very very HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ben and his team at Mortgage Broker's Melbourne. Out of 5 Stars the service was 10 Stars.
Anyone who wants a loan needs to go to Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Thanks for the kind review, Walt! Best Regards, Ben. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Super helpful and professional

My partner and I highly recommend using Mortgage Broker Melbourne. Tobe and Rebekah were super helpful throughout the whole process and helped us get our home loan approved very quickly. Tobe was always happy to meet us outside of working hours and responded promptly to all our questions.

Thanks for a great review Beng! It was a pleasure working with you! Best Regards and Merry Christmas from Tobe and Rebekah! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Making Home Loans Easy Business

We had a really good experience recently with Marc and Selena from Mortgage Broken Melbourne. They were both were helpful, knowledgable and available at all times to guide us through all stages of the finance process.
The paperwork required by the bank was immense, but Marc and Selena helped us navigate through it all and provided sound calculations and advice.
Highly recommned Mortgage Broker Melbourne to help you with a Home Loan.

Hi Holly, It was great working with you and Andrew again, thanks heaps for the feedback! Best Regards and Merry Christmas from Marc and Selena! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Professional Advice and Great Service!

I've had such a pleasant experience dealing with my mortgage broker Maurizio Barba for the refinance of my mortgage. Maurizio is knowledgeable and very experienced with finding the best product that suits his clients' financial needs, he is also very approachable and patient. I am very pleased with the loan product that Maurizio recommended for me and I believe that making the switch to this new product will assist me in achieving my financial goals in the next few years. Thank you Maurizio (and your very competent Assistant, Rob) for your professional service. You will be highly recommended amongst my family and friends.

Thanks Michelle, it was great working with you too! It is kind of you to leave such nice feedback, Best Regards, Maurizio and Rob. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Maurizio made the process clear, concise, and easy to understand! 10/10!

Maurizio was fantastic. He guided us through the whole process with expertise and ease. I have already recommended Maurizio to our friends if they ever need a mortgage broker.

Thanks Evan it was a pleasure to have worked with you both, Best Regards, Maurizio. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Amazing from start to finish!

As first home buyers, we didn't even know where to start however having read so many amazing reviews of Mortgage Broker Melbourne we decided to give them a go. Very glad to say the reviews don't lie as we've not been disappointed! From the very start Tobe put our mind at ease and took time to ensure we were comfortable with all of the options and information presented to us. What I think really sets Tobe and the team apart is the after care they provide even after approval if given by your lender of choice. You never just feel like a number which I must say has been very refreshing. My wife and I look forward to working with Tobe and the team again in the future.

Thanks Tim, it was a great pleasure working with you! Best Regards, Tobe and Rebekah. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Responsive and felxiable 5 stars service

I was guided throughout every step of getting the home loan process , I was able to receive the best deals and get great service at the same time. Thank you Ben Behar

Thanks Oran - pleasure to help you out and thanks for the referrals! It nice knowing that I'm your trusted broker that you'd tell your friends about. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

I have utilized Dario on two occasions now and have been extremely happy and impressed with his service and relevant knowledge of the home loan industry - nothing was too much trouble and he secured us a very competitive rate. I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone looking for a new home loan and will certainly use his services again.

Thanks Craig for your continued support! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

A professional and friendly team

Mario and Grace are a professional and friendly team who offer clear and disclosing advice about mortgages, and who work in a very timely and patient manner to explore, explain, and execute financially-beneficial outcomes. Great to work with.

Many thanks for your support Jason, Best Regards! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).Dario, not Mario. Autocorrect got me again.

Mortgage application

I had Ben Bahar sort out my mortgage application and he was very helpful throughout. Informative and easy to understand. Made the process go very smoothly.

Hi Ian, It is my pleasure to assist - thanks for the nice feedback. Its nice to know we're doing a good job! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

5 star, highly recommended

Thanks to Tobe and the team for finding me the right loan for my first apartment, particularly as a buyer looking at smaller apartments (<50sqm). Tobe, Kim & Rebekah were responsive, transparent, and a delight to work with. I would absolutely recommend avoiding the stress of dealing with the banks yourself and go see Tobe instead! Thanks!

Thanks Sarah, it was great working with you too! Best Regards, Tobe, Kim and Rebekah (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Great customer experience

Great thank to Ben for helping me through finding mortgage finance. I was really clue less in the early stage last year to finance off plan land and house constructions, Ben has been helpful explaining the process and advising according. I would highly recommend Ben to my network

Thanks BK, for taking the time to leave us such great feedback! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Property purchasing

Found to be very helpfull made the whole process very easy and very professional when it comes to service thanks dario

Thanks for those kind words Anthony! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Fantastic experience with Dario and Grace

I simply can not speak highly enough of Grace and Dario at Mortgage Broker Melbourne.
They put in a lot of effort to secure the best possible loan for me, refinancing and renovating.
Everything was clearly explained, their knowledge, communication and service was fantastic.
Such a great professional team who actually cared about helping me, all their hard work is very much appreciated, I would recommend them one hundred times over.

Thanks for choosing us Samuel, it was fantastic working with you! (BTW, to find us again in the future, please click our WEBSITE ADDRESS at the TOP OF THE PAGE, just next to OUR LOGO. If you click the Official website button, you are taken to a different firm)

Dario and Grace are the best..

Dario and Grace are highly recomended as mortgage broker. We appreciated all the effort and did the best they can do. We are thankful to them and we can look forward building our home soon.

Thanks for your feedback and for choosing us to arrange this for you! Best Regards, Dario and Grace. (BTW, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS AT TOP OF PAGE INSTEAD).

Excellent Experience with Tobe & Kim

I had a great experience with both Tobe & Kim. They converted my complex situation into simple solution. Great team with professional attitude and healthy relationships which makes life easier. Much appreciate all effort and the way this organisation works. Very very helpful!!!!!. Love to recommend others

Thanks Praveen!