Jessica E

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Jessica - we were delighted to be able to help such fantastic customers! We're always here if you need us. Take care, Michael & Wendy

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Pingu P.

Pingu P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very responsive

As a first home buyer new to the whole mortgage and property purchase process I found Ben to be very patient and helpful in explaining everything and walking me through the process. Ben was always available to help through the whole process. Highly recommended!

Application Process
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your kind review - I'm glad to have helped! If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks, Ben.

Incredibly helpful service

Throughout buying my house, from initial search to settlement, Michael and Wendy were extremely helpful in both finding a mortgage that suited me, and then keeping the process as smooth as possible. I particularly appreciated this a Brit newly arrived in Australia, and so new to the Australian property market!

Loan TypeSplit
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Andy for your very kind feedback. We are so glad that we could help you find a home loan that delivered what you needed. Any questions or assistance needed in the future then just get in touch! Regards, Michael & Wendy

Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Sydney compares to other Home Loans

A Great Experience

Ben Machin was fantastic to deal with. He was super helpful and friendly, while also realistic, both of which I really appreciated. He made sourcing a new and competitive mortgage in a difficult market as easy as it could have been. I have already sent one friend to him, and I will continue to refer anyone who needs a broker. Can't find a fault.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used forRefinancing
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Angela and let me know if you ever need any assistance in the future. Regards, Ben

See all Mortgage Broker Sydney reviews