Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Sydney

Excellent service and thoroughly recommend

Third time I have had Michael assist in purchasing a home- would never go elsewhere
Michael and Wendy - courteous, professional, always helpful with talking through the options. They always kept in touch through the process

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you David & Wendy! We were happy to help and we hope you are enjoying your new home. If there's anything you need don't hesitate to get in touch. Regards, Michael

Luke - Emma
Luke - EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!!!! always there for advice.

This is the second property Michael has assisted us with a loan and yet again couldn't have done it without him.
At any road block Michael remained calm and navigated us through the process.
Would highly recommend Michael to anyone needing a loan.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Hi Luke & Emma, it was my pleasure to help as always. Feel free to get in touch at any time for any support you might need. Many thanks, Michael

Other Home Loans

Jessica E
Jessica ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for everybody!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Jessica - we were delighted to be able to help such fantastic customers! We're always here if you need us. Take care, Michael & Wendy

Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Sydney compares to other Home Loans

The support you need when buying a new home.

Finding a new home is overwhelming enough without worrying about getting the right home loan advice. Ben was recommended to us and I am so thankful that he was. The service and support we received was invaluable; helping us navigate the home loan process, continuous questions (even the silly ones) and the ongoing 'check-ins' to make sure we were ok. It was also reassuring to know we had someone 'on our side' who was available for anything we needed in making such a big life decision. Not only would I recommend Ben to anyone else looking for mortgage advice, I will certainly be contacting him for any future needs. Thanks Ben!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Hi Katherine, thanks for your very kind review. I'm so glad I could help and don't hesitate to get in touch in the future. Regards, Ben

Warren
WarrenHunter Region, NSW

Very Knowledgible

I have had the pleasure of using Ben for my previous 4 loans and found his knowledge and ability to explain things spot on. I have since recommended him to friends who are also very satisfied with his services.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Warren for your kind review and your support. Happy to help at any time in the future, Regards Ben.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Pingu P.
Pingu P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very responsive

As a first home buyer new to the whole mortgage and property purchase process I found Ben to be very patient and helpful in explaining everything and walking me through the process. Ben was always available to help through the whole process. Highly recommended!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your kind review - I'm glad to have helped! If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks, Ben.

Incredibly helpful service

Throughout buying my house, from initial search to settlement, Michael and Wendy were extremely helpful in both finding a mortgage that suited me, and then keeping the process as smooth as possible. I particularly appreciated this a Brit newly arrived in Australia, and so new to the Australian property market!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Andy for your very kind feedback. We are so glad that we could help you find a home loan that delivered what you needed. Any questions or assistance needed in the future then just get in touch! Regards, Michael & Wendy

Meredith
MeredithSydney, NSW

Excellent - made the whole process easier

we decided to use a broker for our mortgage. It made things so much easier- clear information, great support throughout the whole process. Michael is a great communicator and it was much easier than dealing with the banks. Thanks so much Michael

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your review Meredith. Let me know if you need anything in the future, Regards Michael.

Other Home Loans

DDSF
DDSFSydney, NSW

Always a 5-star experience

We have used Michael Brown's services many times over the years and he has always been open and transparent in dealing with us and the banks. We have always been satisfied that he finds the best deal for our situation and really listens to our needs. That's why we keep coming back to him! We recommend him with no hesitation to all our friends and family. Thanks Michael and Wendy for the latest 5-star service!

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used forRenovation
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

So glad we could help! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, regards Michael.

Home Loans