Mortgage Broker Sydney

Excellent service and thoroughly recommend

Third time I have had Michael assist in purchasing a home- would never go elsewhere
Michael and Wendy - courteous, professional, always helpful with talking through the options. They always kept in touch through the process

Loan used forSecond Home
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you David & Wendy! We were happy to help and we hope you are enjoying your new home. If there's anything you need don't hesitate to get in touch. Regards, Michael

Jessica E

Jessica ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for everybody!

Online Tools
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Loan used forFirst Home
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Jessica - we were delighted to be able to help such fantastic customers! We're always here if you need us. Take care, Michael & Wendy

Warren

WarrenHunter Region, NSW

Very Knowledgible

I have had the pleasure of using Ben for my previous 4 loans and found his knowledge and ability to explain things spot on. I have since recommended him to friends who are also very satisfied with his services.

Loan used forSecond Home
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Warren for your kind review and your support. Happy to help at any time in the future, Regards Ben.

Home Loans

Find out how Mortgage Broker Sydney compares to other Home Loans

Pingu P.

Pingu P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very responsive

As a first home buyer new to the whole mortgage and property purchase process I found Ben to be very patient and helpful in explaining everything and walking me through the process. Ben was always available to help through the whole process. Highly recommended!

Loan used forFirst Home
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your kind review - I'm glad to have helped! If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks, Ben.

DDSF

DDSFSydney, NSW

Always a 5-star experience

We have used Michael Brown's services many times over the years and he has always been open and transparent in dealing with us and the banks. We have always been satisfied that he finds the best deal for our situation and really listens to our needs. That's why we keep coming back to him! We recommend him with no hesitation to all our friends and family. Thanks Michael and Wendy for the latest 5-star service!

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used forRenovation
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

So glad we could help! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, regards Michael.

A Great Experience

Ben Machin was fantastic to deal with. He was super helpful and friendly, while also realistic, both of which I really appreciated. He made sourcing a new and competitive mortgage in a difficult market as easy as it could have been. I have already sent one friend to him, and I will continue to refer anyone who needs a broker. Can't find a fault.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used forRefinancing
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Angela and let me know if you ever need any assistance in the future. Regards, Ben

Great service!

Ben did an excellent job of securing our loans in a short timeframe. He got us competitive rates and kept us informed of progress throughout the process. Highly recommended mortgage broker.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. Regards, Ben.

JoP

JoP

Faultless service

Ben did a great job finding a mortgage deal that suited me and he stayed on top of the lender to ensure everything went like clockwork and completed on time.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks for such positive feedback Josephine, it was a pleasure working with you. Regards, Ben.

See all Mortgage Broker Sydney reviews