Mortgage Broker Sydney

Mortgage Broker Sydney (page 2 of 2)

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (7) · Split (2) · Fixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
    • Refinancing (1)
  • Loan Term25 years (2)
  • Online Tools

Best broker n Best product

Dean Sakr from Mortgage Broker Sydney is the best broker I ever met. He is very charming and efficient in his profession. After hearing our financial circumstances he recommend the best product that cover our needs with saving lot of $$$$ in interest.

Best broker I've come across

Dean from Mortgage Broker Sydney was professional, attentive and efficient. He took the time to understand our financial situation and recommend the best product to suit our needs. As a result, we saved thousands of dollars in interest repayments. I would recommend Dean to any of our family and friends.

Excellent Results

I have been referring clients to Stella for a long time. She always provides my clients with great financing options. All I need to do is pass on the client details to Stella and I do not need to worry about anything else. My clients constantly provide positive feedback to me for the work she does.

See all Mortgage Broker Sydney reviews