Verifiedmortgagebrokersydney.com.au

100% · 440%

Scott Cumming
Scott Cumming

Thanks Scott

I have engaged the services of Scott Phillips from Mortgage Broker Sydney over the past decade in order to establish an investment strategy that will place me in the best possible position for retirement while still enjoying today. Scott has provided honest, candid advice in a no nonsense manner that was easy for me to understand and implement. He made himself readily available for any questions that I may have had no matter how simple.

Scott has a good grasp of the strategies that can both save and make you money and I found him to work in my best interests, not delivering off the shelf solutions. I would highly recommend Scott to you as a personable character with strong professional ethics.

jerin
jerin

Best broker n Best product

Dean Sakr from Mortgage Broker Sydney is the best broker I ever met. He is very charming and efficient in his profession. After hearing our financial circumstances he recommend the best product that cover our needs with saving lot of $$$$ in interest.

Maha H
Maha H2 posts

Best broker I've come across

Dean from Mortgage Broker Sydney was professional, attentive and efficient. He took the time to understand our financial situation and recommend the best product to suit our needs. As a result, we saved thousands of dollars in interest repayments. I would recommend Dean to any of our family and friends.

Paul T
Paul T

Excellent Results

I have been referring clients to Stella for a long time. She always provides my clients with great financing options. All I need to do is pass on the client details to Stella and I do not need to worry about anything else. My clients constantly provide positive feedback to me for the work she does.