Listing monitored by Mortgage Compare Plus

Brad G.
Brad G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

Had the pleasure of dealing with Steve buying my first home. Was such a pleasure and was there all the way to settlement making sure everything was going smoothly.
Being a first home buyer I had a lot of questions at times. The speed of witch Steve would answer no matter how trivial was truly outstanding always putting my mind to rest.
Do yourself a favour and use Steve’s service if you have the chance. Not only a great service but also a great person.
Thanks for everything Steve I really appreciate it and look forward with dealing with you again in the future.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forFirst Home
Steve K.Mortgage Compare Plus

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and for the 5 Star review Brad, I am glad we could be of help and i look forward to assisting you again in the near future. Appreciate your comments =)

Mandy P.
Mandy P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Thanks Steve for all your help and guidance with purchasing our first home! The whole process has been smooth and professional. We couldn’t be happier with the service you’ve provided!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forFirst Home
Steve K.Mortgage Compare Plus

Thank you for your wonderful words and 5 Star review. it was a pleasure helping you both, I am glad the process was smooth for you. Look forward to assisting you in near future =)