Mortgage Corp

Mortgage Corp (page 2 of 3)

Thank you for help us out for our complicated loans

As multiple properties investors and self-employed business owners, we knew our loans are sophisticated. Neil Carstairs from Mortgage Corp has deep knowledge and many years’ experience to accommodate the complexity of our loans. In order to optimise the outcome for us, he patiently considered many factors and compared multiple options for us. His service is professional and highly ethic. Highly recommend Neil and Mortgage Corp!

It's been an absolute pleasure with with you and Orcun. Thank you for trusting Neil, the Mortgage Corp team and our loan process. You both already know so much about properties and investment, which has made the whole experience so much easier for us as well. Hope your new venture and your current business continue to thrive! Look forward to catching up soon to discuss your new investment ideas :-)

Informative, prompt and happy to help

In the aggressive real estate market where new buyers are often lost and unsure, Neil was a breath of fresh air. He was generous with his time in explaining our options as well as keeping us informed of the process once things were underway. Neil's experience meant we could rely on him to find the best product as well as let us know what to expect at each step. He was able to anticipate all the needs of the banks and the legal teams meaning our mortgage was perfectly teed up going into settlement. Bravo and thank you!

Yes dealing with real estate agents can be a challenge these days, Kataryna :-) Having assisted hundreds of clients over the years and dealt with lots of agents, we find things are a little easier now that we are able to anticipating the next move in getting new buyers such as yourself into your new home. We hope you and your young family are doing well and we look forward to catching up soon :-). And thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback, it means a lot :-) Neil and The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team.

Amazing help for first homebuyers!!

Neil was introduced to us through our parents who couldn't recommend him any higher for help with a home loan. He walked us through the entire process and made it easier to follow then we expected! We would recommend him to anyone looking to invest or looking to purchase their first home, like us! Thanks for all your help Neil and team!!

Well, it’s official! The whole family are in debt, lol We're so happy to be by your side, through the process of buying land and building houses and helping you and everyone in your family with your mortgages. Thank you so much for trusting us all these years! Say G’day to your mum and dad for Neil please :-)

Above & beyond

We are so grateful that we stumbled across Mortage Crop's details in facebook. Neil's service, expertise and professionalism was exceptional. I highly recommend these guys to help you with any loan you require. They will not disappoint.

***Thank you Neil & the Mortage Corp team***

Hi Fitz and Jean, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It's been a delight dealing with you two! Look forward to working with you on your next property! From Neil and The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team.

Fantastic service & advice

We recently purchased a property and were kept up to date with the loan process via their customised concierge service team. I would thoroughly recommend Mortgage Corp if you are looking for a mortgage broker that goes above and beyond what anyone else is offering.

Hi Craig, thank you so much for your feedback. The Mortgage Corp Concierge Service Team are very pleased that you and Sherryn are happy with our service. We look forward to working with you on your next project! From Neil and The Mortgage Corp Team

Mortgage Corp were fabulous

My partner and I brought our first property through Neil at Mortgage Corp. His service was top notch and virtually pulled a rabbit out of a hat to help us secure our first loan. He responded extremely quickly to emails and calls and was generous with his time for our endless questions! I can't recommend Neil and Mortgage Corp enough, we will definitely come back for our next loan. Also, thanks for the picnic back pack, we've used it heaps : )

Diligent, trustworthy, honest and reliable!

Diligent, trustworthy, honest and reliable are just some of the words I’d use to describe Neil Carstairs from Mortgage Corp. I recommend him to all my friends and will continue to do so. We were delighted with the service and time Neil dedicated to us. Thank you Neil!

Very Happy With Mortgage Corp

My partner and I recently acquired the services of Mortgage Corp and were fortunate enough to work with Jon Yee. We found him to be very knowledgeable and committed to helping us obtain the best possible product on offer. Jon was always reliable and went out of his way to chase up paperwork with all the parties involved with our settlement. This made what could have been a very stressful situation seem smooth and straight forward.

We highly recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a good and reliable mortgage broker.

John L

Trustworthy

Would recommend Neil at Mortgage Corp to family and friends without a doubt. He helped us refinance for a new home and now looking forward to building our new place.

Exemplary Service And Support

Neil and Mortgage Corp provided ongoing service and support throughout the pre-approval and financing processes. He responded swiftly to changes in our needs and that of the market, and worked tirelessly to ensure we got the best deal for our family. I will not hesitate to recommend Mortgage Corp in future.

Great Service

We were first home buyers with no experience. We were recommended Mortgage Corp and we can't speak more highly of the service that Neil provided us. Neil was more than happy to answer our numerous questions (many asked multiple times) at a time and location that suited us. We are confident that we have been provided with the best rate for us and we will definitely be using Neil again in the future.

Exceptional professional service.

I can highly recommend Mortage Corp for ones' loans needs. Neil and his team are immaculate in their service. In particular, Mr. Neil Castairs is a true gentleman providing scholarly and robust advice; it is no surprise that Neil has been a recurrent award winner in the Mortgage industry. He possesses an astute business acumen with an exceptional broad experential knowledge base; he is a well respected and sought after leader in his field. One is felt genuinely confident and reassured with the service and advice that Neil provides. Furthermore, he is contactable anytime and always presents himself with a cheerful disposition. I have no hesitation in referring anyone with Mortgage/Loan needs to Neil and his team.

big thank you

Neil - the service you provide is second to none, its like getting advice from a very good friend.
You are always on hand to answer questions and give advice and make what is already a very stressful situation seem like a walk in the park.

Being from overseas - deciding on where and what to buy is a hard enough decision - but you took all the head ache and hard work out of everything else !

thank you so much - I am nearly ready for the next one :)

Most helpful

It's nice to deal with a mortgage broker who is so cheerful, knowledgeable and prepared to explain things at length in a concept which is easily understood. Neil is always available and responds promptly to any requests sent. He is adaptable to any changes put forward and is genuinely interested in our best interest and I would have no hesitation in recommending Neil to any friends or relatives who are seeking the service of a mortgage broker

Highly recommended

Neil from Mortgage Corp was so helpful, He had explained everything step by step which made the whole process easy. Looking at my second property and I will defiantly be calling him again.

Very Patience! Highly recommended!

I have gone through 6 different mortgage brokers prior to meeting Neil. He is the most patient mortgage broker I've encountered and also the most knowledgable about the bank's lending process and products available. It took me 3 years to find a house I was happy with and Neil was always there to assist with any issues or questions I had; he always return my phone call, even on the weekends or when his away on holidays. The loan process was smooth and I had no complications. Neil also assist with refinancing my current loan so I can purchase an investment property. The process with Neil was again nice and easy, he took the time to find and put together the right package that was suited to my situation. I have recommended Neil to my family & friends and everyone have been greatful and obsoletely satisfied with his service.

Highly recommended

Neil has always been very accessible and nothing has ever been too much trouble. He was always willing to answer questions and would present concepts and situations in varied ways until we fully understood. We would have no hesitation recommending Neil. He has an ability to create a calm atmosphere despite discussing what can be a very stressful situation. We have been supported throughout the loan establishment process, approval and beyond. We will definitely continue to use Neil’s services.
Gerard and Sharon

So happy with Neil's services!

After our unfortunate dealings with our last mortgage broker, we couldn't have been happier when we met with Neil regarding the refinancing of our home loan. He made the whole process so easy and smooth, that we felt completely comfortable with Neil’s advice and our decision to use his services at Mortgage Corp. Thanks again Neil! Chris

Miracle Man!!!

Neil is a miracle man. When the evil bank I was dealing with decided to sell up all of their hotel/motel loans held along the eastern sea board, Neil was the man with a plan. After years of dealing directly with financial institutions myself, I will never go back. Due to the variety of my investments, dealing with the banks directly was becoming increasingly difficult. Neil made refinancing a breeze! It was a friend of mine who is in finance himself put me onto mortgage corp, by this time I thought all was lost and my finances had become to complicated. Neil painstaking organised everything and to my amazement got the deal over the line. Neil your professionalism was amazing! I am extremely happy with the low rates that you were able to negotiate for me, I never could have made this happen myself. Thank you very much. I will definitely be using your services for many years to come.

Great experience

We have used Neil's services twice since moving from New Zealand,
Our first experience was when we purchased our house.
Neil was very helpful in securing us our mortgage when we were turned down by our bank.
He was very thorough in explaining to us the ins and outs of mortgages in Australia.
Last year he also helped us to refinance at a much better rate.
We would recommend Neil to anyone.Exceptional

June 26th 2017 Update: Exceptional service

Neil's services are outstanding and his professionalism is second to none. We have used Neil's services on several occasions since moving here from New Zealand. He has helped us immensely with our financial services and also Neil has put us in contact with other services to help our business grow, which we are very grateful for.