Mortgage Domayne
Listing monitored by Mortgage Domayne

Aniemeka O.
Aniemeka O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recent House & Land Loan

I would like to commend Sean and Julie for working on my loan package. They were helpful and understanding. Since this was my first house, they took the time to explain things very well for me. I recommend using Mortgage Domayne for your financial needs. I will certainly use their services for my next house.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Excellent work

Sean and Julie has been excellent with us, very informative, well skilled , very helpful and does their work passionately. They worked in timely manner , and cared about our due dates. So much process work was needed and yet they have done things perfectly and on time. Recommend them 100%.

Pip V.
Pip V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Supportive

Monika Sethi provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process she was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. Highly recommend it to anyone thinking of buying their first property!

Loan used forFirst Home

Couldn't have asked for better service

Extremely impressed with the service I received from Chloe and Evan throughout my loan process. Couldn't speak highly enough of the team at Mortgage Domayne. Always there to help and understanding which made it great for a first home buyer like myself. Thanks guys.

Aaron Y.
Aaron Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible Services for Home Loans

We were introduced by a friend to this company. Sean and Julie were such a great help and went above and beyond organinsing with our mortgage application. They were friendly, patient and were always keeping us inform of our application status. Being a first timer, we have never experience such great services and would highly recommend them!

Loan used forFirst Home

Sean and Julie - outstanding service !!

Sean and Julie have been angels for us, cant thank both of them enough. From the day we contacted them to the day they settled our loan, which is today, I cant think of a single time when I felt helpless or confused. They guided me and my partner throughout the process, explained thoroughly and made sure they updated us on whatever stage we were at.
No matter how many questions or confusions I had, they were always there for us. From knowledge, customer service to professionalism, u name it, they will provide you without even asking. I refer them to each n everyone around us if they r looking to apply for loan. Take my word for it guys, don’t even think twice, SEAN and JULIE wont let you down. Thanks a lot champs !!

Start now

Excellent service from a great team!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic 5 star service

First home buyers and we were supported throughout. Great follow up and additional advice was appreciated to guide us in the right direction. 5 star service and would highly recommend.

Amazing Service!!

I had the pleasure of working with Monika who constantly went above and beyond to support me during the purchase of my first home. She kept me updated every step of the way and I couldn’t have asked for a better broker!

Ange
Ange

Fantastic customer service!

User28
User28

Process was seamless!

I came across Monika while securing my 2nd home for an investment. She had excellent service and also looked for a refinance on my 1st property. Process was seamless and communication was great!

Ronie
RonieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful in organising our first home loan despite our complicated situation.

We are very satisfied with our experience and our home loan rate. They have an excellent customer service. They answer our calls and emails promptly. We did not have any issues.

Loan TypeSplit

Sanka
SankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend - settlement went smoothly

We had an amazing experience with Bree Sturges @ Mortgage Domain. She answered all of our questions and liaised with all other parties on our behalf (Thanks again for all your emails and phone calls). She managed to finalise the home loan without any delays (all during the lockdowns), which helped us avoid paying a penalty fee to the vendor. We highly recommend Mortgage Domain and especially Bree. Awesome service and really supportive. 10/10 from us. Thanks again. (Sanka & Piyushi)

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Jen
JenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Made a dream come tru

Un bloody believable is all I can say!!!
I have been dealing with Gagan Dugg @ Mortgage Domain in Craigieburn Victoria - 5 working days from the time of my full home loan submission to receiving my “unconditional approval” letter for my home loan was a dream come tru!!
Gagan’s instructions for all that was needed to process my home loan application was so so easy. He replied to my emails within minutes and answered my phone calls promptly. My niece is now dealing with Mortgage Domain for her home loan process. I personally highly recommend Mortgage Domain in Craigieburn Victoria for all to use, especially Gagan Dugg thank you, thank you, thank you.

Manuel A.
Manuel A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly, highly recommended for everyone

Buying a property for the first time was indeed full of stress, but Chloe and Sohail has done an excellent job of helping us through every challenge along the way. They always give prompt updates, helpful insights, and are always reachable whenever I have doubts or questions. I'm glad I got a hold of them in the earlier stages of the home buying process. I can't imagine doing all those things without them. Thank you guys! :)