Mortgage Domayne
Listing monitored by Mortgage Domayne

Aniemeka O.
Aniemeka O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recent House & Land Loan

I would like to commend Sean and Julie for working on my loan package. They were helpful and understanding. Since this was my first house, they took the time to explain things very well for me. I recommend using Mortgage Domayne for your financial needs. I will certainly use their services for my next house.

Phenomenal service, will use again.

From the first day our broker was exceptionally professional, prompt with their communication and on the ball from day one with banks and available offers. We will 110% be using them again, no question at all !

We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a stress free experience !

Excellent work

Sean and Julie has been excellent with us, very informative, well skilled , very helpful and does their work passionately. They worked in timely manner , and cared about our due dates. So much process work was needed and yet they have done things perfectly and on time. Recommend them 100%.

Highly recommend

We couldn't be happier with the results of using Monika Sethi as our mortgage broker. We had several complications arise throughout our process and at every turn Monika was knowledgable and worked relentlessly to achieve results on our behalf. Monika is personable, professional and I highly recommend her services to anyone looking to secure finance for their home loan.

Thileepan
ThileepanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!!!

Monika Sethi was my broker and provided great service. She is an amazing broker who is very knowledgeable.
Monika Sethi went over and above .
Thanks so much for your help .

Pip V.
Pip V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Supportive

Monika Sethi provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process she was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. Highly recommend it to anyone thinking of buying their first property!

Rene
ReneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend!

Monika Sethi went over & above. The whole process can be quite daunting but with Monika’s help everything flowed smoothly. Monika is so knowledgeable & every question was answered immediately. She was always on hand anytime we had a question. She was always updating us throughout the process. Will definitely be in touch with Monika again when we need a broker.
Highly recommend.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
milocrotona
milocrotonaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Real Estate Brokerage Service

My first time working with Mortgage Domayne, and Sean and Julie were awesome working alongside while trying to refinance my loan from a fixed rate loan and cash out some equity....

Working with them was easy; they kept things tidy and simple, and very efficient to say the least.

I am definitely looking forward to working with them again and again, and soon too.

10/10 guys.

Excellent Service and Fast

Customer service with Monika was excellent, she was friendly and very knowledgeable. No hidden costs and happy with the rate when refinancing.She was very quick and readily available over the phone if we have any questions.I would recommend Domayne in particular Monika to anyone.

Find out how Mortgage Domayne compares to other Home Loans

Couldn't have asked for better service

Extremely impressed with the service I received from Chloe and Evan throughout my loan process. Couldn't speak highly enough of the team at Mortgage Domayne. Always there to help and understanding which made it great for a first home buyer like myself. Thanks guys.

Loan used forFirst Home

Sir N.
Sir N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 Star Service

I write to express my satisfaction with Mortgage-Domayne. My experience with them has been a successful one. I have been working with two of their amazing staffs (Sean C. & Julie R.) from June, 2017, till date. During this time, we managed to secure three different home loans with fantastic rates from different banks. I am please to recommend them to anyone who needs exceptional service, and I am more than happy to work with them again in the future if need be.

Aaron Y.
Aaron Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible Services for Home Loans

We were introduced by a friend to this company. Sean and Julie were such a great help and went above and beyond organinsing with our mortgage application. They were friendly, patient and were always keeping us inform of our application status. Being a first timer, we have never experience such great services and would highly recommend them!

shiv-nav
shiv-navVictoria

Could give them 6 Stars!

We opted for a land and construction loan with a bank. We faced a set back because this particular bank did not process my construction loan application in time. I decided to transfer my loan to other banks. Our builder had given Bree's reference and I spoke to her. Bree was super efficient, professional and knowledgeable. She helped us in selecting an appropriate loan package; and loan approval was a seamless process - thanks to Bree!! She went out of her way in getting paper work done and was always available to respond to our queries. We were genuinely surprised to see professional like Bree!! It does make Mortgage Domayne a great company!!! Shiv & Nav

Application Process

Start now

Bree is a knowledgeable and exceptional broker - highly recommend Mortgage Domayne

Bree Sturges is a very good listener - sometimes that's all you need, someone who is patient enough and believes that in every story there are possibilities. Bree gave an ear to our story and facilitated step by step strategies across a given period of time and helped us reach our goal. We had no surprises. Bree is also very good at managing expectations meaning there is integrity and honesty from the word go. Definitely using her again.
Faith + Simba

Incredible service

Can not recommend this company enough! Sean and Julie were such a great support and help with our mortgage application. We were always kept up to speed and they were always honest with us. We have never experienced such great service before from start to finish and we owe so much to them!