4.6 from 1,713 reviews

1,434

Great Service

I am very happy with the service Warren and Wilson provided to us, they were responsive to our enquiries.
It was a pleasure dealing with these people. I would strongly recommend Mortgage house.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Pegah, thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us. I have passed this onto Warren, Wilson and the team. At Mortgage House, we strive to deliver the best customer service consistently. Cheers.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Investment Loan

Vibha from mortgage house went all out in securing our investment loan highly recommend her as she was so great to deal with and her customer service is a high standard

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi David, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I have passed this positive feedback onto Vibha and the team. Cheers.

Loan refinance and building loan

The team at mortgage house is very helpful. The communication from Wilson was great. Wilson was very helpful and assisted from the beginning of application until the approval and settlement. Wilson constantly updated me on the progress of loans applications in a very professional way
I would recommend Wilson and the team to anyone looking for a loan.
Great work.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Carlo, thanks for sharing your great experience with us. At Mortgage House, we strive to provide the best customer service. I have passed on your feedback to Wilson and the team. Cheers.

excellent support from customer service and lending officers

All out support following up documents needed.
Constant checking and follow up if we ever need more assistance.
Very patient and easy to talk to Ken Sayer and Wilson Yuan in handling the restructuring of our Home loan
If we are caught on a difficult situation, consultation with Wilson Yuan is very easy and has good suggestion on how to go about it, like if we really have to get legal advise before submitting our loan application
With the Gaden Lawyers breakdown of costs to pay and details of loan are very thorough and easy to understand

Loan Start DateOctober 2003
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Danilo, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I have passed on your feedback and experience onto Wilson and the team.
Cheers.

Jordan

JordanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mortgage House.What a Fantastic Broker to deal with.

Moved 2 Home Loans across from one of the big 4 banks and dealt with Vibha Prasad from the very start at Mortgage House. What an absolute pleasure it was. Took a wee bit longer than first thought, but Vibha got us across the line with 2 wonderfull and ultra competitive rates that is saving us serious money. Can't speak highly enough of Vibha and Mortgage House. The customer service is second to none and nothing is a problem. Highly recommended...

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Jordan, thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. I have passed this onto Vibha and the team.

Bec and Jake

Bec and JakeSouthwest, VIC

Excellent Service and support

We have been supported by Lyndon at Mortgage House Bellarine since we bought our first home 8 years ago. He has helped us through purchasing two homes and also refinancing our home loan. He always makes himself available and goes above and beyond in the service he provides. It has been great to know that we have had Lyndon supporting us. We look forward to his on-going support in the future.

Loan used for:Second Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Bec and Jake, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I have passed your positive feedback onto Lyndon and the team.

Bron

BronSouthwest, VIC

A+ service and rates - refinance of home loan

A++ Service and rates well below that of the competitors - a painless process. I have been dealing with Lyndon from Mortgage House Bellarine who has provided such an amazing service during my refinancing process. Lyndon has been really quick to respond to any query I have had, and I received regular updates as to the progress of settlement. I am ecstatic that due to my new rate and financier, I am now in a position to complete a renovation that my now ex-Lender wouldn't allow due to the 'big 4 bank' lending restrictions in place. Highly recommend Mortgage House, and Lyndon's service (Geelong & surrounds region).
Cheers, Bron.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Bron, thank you for sharing your experience with us - I have passed on your feedback to Lyndon and the team. Cheers.

Refinancing home loan

I would like to thank Wilson & Ken for seamless experience with refinancing my mortgage. They made this an easy painless process for us.
I received absolutely professional and friendly service.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Babak, thank you for providing us with such positive feedback. I have passed this onto Wilson, Ken and the team. Cheers.

Mady

MadySydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

We have been dealing with Quintin from Mortgage House for refinancing of our 4 different investment property loans.
Quintin was very quickly able to provide primary assessment letters for refinance. Overall process was very straight forward and hassle free. Property Valuations also came out fair.
Quintin’s Subject Matter knowledge helped a lot. I would highly recommend services of Quintin.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Mady, thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us about your experience. I have passed this onto Quintin and the team. Cheers.

Shaun I

Shaun I

Outstanding service and willingness to go above and beyond

I can't speak highly enough about the service I was afforded by Warren and his team. He went above and beyond from the moment he picked up my first call. Communication was always very open and I received consistent updates all the way through to settlement of what was a complex refinance and new purchase. Warren also secured me an excellent rate for both loans - superior to anything I had seen available in the market. If you are looking to engage an expert in mortgage brokering, look no further.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Shaun, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I have passed your positive feedback onto Warren and the team. Cheers.

Great experience from the start to the settlement and thereafter so far - no complains.
Chris Monaghan in particular - is very patient, knowledgeable and helpful.
Would recommend their loans to anyone looking for a good deal outside the big 4.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Julia, thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us, I have passed it onto Chris and the team. Cheers.

Nicole Thomas

Nicole ThomasGippsland, VIC

Loan House review

The communication from the Loan House team was amazing. We were constantly updated on the progress of our application. When additional documents were required by the lender, Loan House assisted greatly by providing information on the best way to source these. I would highly recommend Andy and the team to anyone wanting the personal approach.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:Renovation
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Nicole, thanks for sharing your feedback with us, I have passed this onto Andy and the team. Cheers.

AJDPerth

Reviews on here are not genuine!

Loan used for:First Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi AJD, could you please provide us with your T/N (Tracking Number) and best contact number so we can escalate this to a team leader and look into it further for you. Cheers.

Will

WillSydney, NSW

Refinance homeloan

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Will, thank you for sharing your positive feedback and experience with us. I have passed it onto Carolyn and the team. Cheers.

Rakesh

Rakesh

******* Top service

my lending specialist Quintin Tudge was great , approachable and always provided clarity in every stage of my application. patient and able to get us over the line at last Would highly recommend to all my friends .

Loan used for:Second Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Rakesh, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I have passed your feedback onto Quintin and the team. Cheers.

Finally an intermediary who listens.

When refinancing, it’s important that you remain informed and that your questions are addressed in an informative and relevant way.

Mevan took the time to understand me and my specific concerns, he then recommended a solution that was fair for both me and Mortgage House.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Tyler, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, I have passed it onto Mevan and the team. Cheers.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Product, Friendly Service, and Honest

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Peter, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and it's great to hear that you received this from Pierre and the team. I have passed your feedback onto them. Cheers.

Very easy to deal with and one of the best deals around

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place before I approached Mortgage House. Not only were they able to assist me where others were not, Chris Monaghan made my experience stress free by answering all of my questions and reassuring me throughout the whole process. I recommend Chris and Mortgage House to everyone.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Sally, thanks for sharing your experience with us and we're glad we could help you. I have passed your feedback onto Chris and the team. Cheers.

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service. Had everything organised within 24hrs!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Megan, thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us. I have passed it onto Amelia and the team. Cheers.

Megan

Thank you . And correction, her name is Amelia Connor, not O'Connor. My apologies.

Bpatros

BpatrosSydney, NSW

Very Good service.

Great service and very quick in responding your emails and phone calls. Also great Iin Explaining any issue you have or clarifying an offer for you.

Very happy to go through mortgage house and I would recommend it to anyone.

Loan used for:First Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Bpatros, thanks for sharing your experience with is, we strive to provide excellent customer service. I have passed your feedback onto the team.