Mortgage House Home Loans
4.6 from 1,571 reviews

SMSF loans all sorted

Quintin and the settlement team - extremely professional. Prompt with answering questions, advising what supporting documents to be presented, and expected costs for re-financing. Highly recommend Mortgage House for SMSF lending.

Brilliant Personal Service

Excellent service during the application and settlement with Mr Allan Wong
Prompt, efficient communication.
Interest rate is good compared with other major banks
Will return if needing loan service in the future
Very happy to refer friends/relatives to Mortgage House

Loan used for:Investment Property

A great lender with great rates.

Mortgage House deals with all home loans smoothly and efficiently.
They offer great rates , better than the big banks.
Well worth refinancing if your in doubt.
You’ll wish you’d done it sooner.
Ring them today.

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Loan used for:Refinancing

Brilliant Personal Service and Follow up with Outstanding products.

Great communication with care. Interested in long term goals for our future not just a home loan product. Always working towards our best interest and making sure we were clear and happy. We are ecstatic with our new Home Loan and look forward to achieving more financial goals with Mortgage House.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Well worth the change from your old lender

Chris was friendly and professional. When we needed advice, he would follow through with any queries we had. The loan we signed up to was very, very reasonable. We would recommend Mortgage House to anyone, if asked.

Great Service & Great Rates

Thanks Mitch for your customer service and keeping me up to date with the process. The home loan package is great with very good interest rate and settlement went well. I will recommend MHA to my friends.

Great Service. Great Product

From the moment I made contact with Mortgage House they were with me every step of the way and were always available for help and advice. They made a very complex process as streamlined as possible and I highly recommend them.

Loan used for:Refinancing

First home buyers dream experience

Thanks Mitch for making the purchase of my first home so smooth and easy, it almost felt TOO easy! You were responsive, always happy to answer any of my first home buyer questions and kept me in the loop throughout the whole process! Thanks again :)

Loan used for:First Home

FINALLY - An exceptional, organised, accountable Home Loan provider

Among the myriad of financial institutions offering the everything and under-delivering I am very pleased to say that my husband and I were glad, due to limiting circumstances, to contact Mortgage House for a Home Loan and another loan refinance. A rare occurrence these days to have one main contact person who assisted us through the arduous process with ease. Our contact Quintin was excellent to deal with and helpful with every request. Mortgage House were very clear with all loan requirements and happy to confirm and clarify any questions, along with providing very competitive home loan rates. We have been very impressed with the continual follow up and reassurance with all processes and requirements. Quintin and his Team have provided excellent service from the application process through settlement. We have also continued to receive follow up from staff post settlement which has been very helpful. I would certainly recommend Mortgage House and their Team. We look forward to liaising with Quintin and the Mortgage House staff throughout our loan term.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Home Loan Success

We used Vibha from Mortgage House and Vibha communicated effectively with us throughout the whole process from initial enquiry and beyond settlement of the loan. We are very happy customers.

Highly recommended

Brijesh at Mortgage House has been very helpful throughout the process of our loan application. He’s professional and kept us informed all the time. He had done an excellent job so we highly recommend him to our family and friends.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property

Mortgage house was amazing!!

Allan went above and beyond and made sure we got everything we needed to move forward and he was a true professional and gentlemen from the get go. The interest rate is excellent and there were no hidden costs or big fees throughout. I would highly recommend Allan and mortgage house for all your mortgage needs to find you that new home and start for you and your family.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Exceptional service!

George at Bankstown office is a very professional and helpful. He takes his trade seriously and helped me secure a loan to buy my new property. He ensures that everything is done correctly so I do not experience any problems later on. He also listened to any concerns or questions I had about the process and explained to me in detail so I understood. He was very helpful and went above and beyond to provide me a great and easy service. He also frequently followed up with the real estate agent and broker I was dealing with during this time, to ensure everything was going as planned and properly. I would definitely recommend George to my friends and anyone who needs a mortgage.

So easy and efficient.

Mortgage house was a dream to deal with. Nick was excellent from the moment we made contact. The process was easy and undertaken in an efficient, professional manner. Interest rate fantastic too!
UBank should take a lesson from Mortgage House about efficient customer service.

Amazing service

After a very difficult separation, Chris at Mortgage house went above and beyond to help every step of the way with my refinancing with an amazing interest rate. Highly recommend this service. Would use it again.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Help every step of the way, makes it easy.

A1 customer service and delivered and on every point, very helpful and was always there to be contacted.
Great rates we are very happy, we had all our expenses refunded as promised.
Thank-you Pierre very professional service and always following up.

Excellent customer services

I’m so glad I tried Mortgage House, no hidden tricks they really are just out to help the everyday person get the best deal. Wilson was so helpful and explained everything he answered every call and updated us through every step. We were able to get the lower mortgage interest on the market. If I can give anyone advice it is to give Mortgage House a go, I have no regrets!

Gabriel M

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Home Construction

Exceptional Customer Service

Our experience with Mortgage House (Mitch Tierney) from the beginning has been exceptional. No ask was to hard. He has gone above and beyond. A pleasure to do business with.

Absolutely brilliant service

George, the Bankstown branch manager, helped us to fully understand the ins and outs of different loan structures, and find the perfect bridging loan for our needs. He then worked tirelessly to get it across the line - with solicitors, real estate, and the banks! Super responsive, super friendly, and a really clear way of communicating the complexities both before we chose a mortgage, and when we were navigating the banks' paperwork.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Great customer service

We had a positive experience with Vibha when refinancing our loan. The product offered will save us $7500 in interest over 5 years. Our original mortgage broker tried but could not match this offer.
Vibha was extremely responsive and well organised. She followed up so quickly with any questions we had.

Loan used for:Investment Property

This Company has been operating since 1986, yet there are no reviews older than 10 months on here. I would like to hear from someone who has been dealing with them for a few years. Thanks.
They were fantastic when I started my loans, but communication been very poor in the past month and a half. They finally got back to me yesterday but couldn't answer questions right away, so I ended up having to email my questions and will have to wait for their response. I have concerns that the rates are initially low to attract new customers, then when the big 4 banks rates go up, mortgage house follows and raise their rates on existing loans but keep advertising a lower rate for a variable loan products under a different name. I believe other financial institutions also do the same though.Thanks David. I appreciate your feedback. That is exactly what I am afraid of too, although I am intending on going with a fixed rate for 2 years, just for a bit of security. Would be glad to hear any other stories too.i think mortgage house home loan is the best place to get home loan because i tried 4 major banks but they declined my loan even i had strong income .i was so frustrated because i all most lose my 10% deposit i didnt have enough time lastly i go through quintin Tudge .he is really nice guy to prepare documents ,he made it approve in one week which is amazing .on that day what i think when i saved my 10% deposit .while i was doing pepper work with Mortgage House Home Loans team i found every one so helpful .they tackle the problem so quickly and they call me so quick now when i read product review some people said communication poor or some thing not good but for me is excellent .they did a really good job so i gave them 5 star .i have no complained at all .if they help me in my so bad situation why not for others of course they help others as well its my hope.what can i say is in australia Mortgage House Home Loans is the best and quintin tudge is awesome .thanks this team who save me and my wife .

Why do you draw people in to your loans and then just jack up the rates independent of the reserve bank? I started with a competitive rate but now you have increased it to 4.12% plus added a monthly fee.
Hi Rob, just for the record, i'm not affiliated with mortgage house in anyway. However i was browsing the market and doing a bit of research with respect to the global housing market and the cost of funding for lending organizations. To answer your question simply... yes they could be using a bait and switch which would be extremely unethical however in your instance and the current lending market i believe that the move is due to the cost of funding. We are a global economy and banks and non bank lenders do not obtain funding solely from the RBA. As a result they may move independent to the RBA. Increases in rates in overseas markets such as the US can affect the rates in AUS. If you do a simple google search you will notice that many other lenders have also increased their rates. It's funny how no one questions rate CUTS when the RBA has not moved rates. However as soon as there is a rate increase out of line all hell breaks loose. I hope this answers your question :)Hi Phillip, I'm well of the arguments around funding costs but I put it to you that the equivalent loan that I have is currently being sold with a rate well below 4%. Its clear to me that this is just a tactic to draw in new customers when their intent is to increase rates anyway to a more suitbale rate. A simple google search shows this to be a tactic for this type of lender. With regards to your suggestion that nobody complains about cuts independent of the reserve, I'd put it to you that this very rarely occurs.This happened to me too. Reeled me in with a low rate which was subsequently increased shortly after. I haven't yet forgotten the terrible customer service either.

I recently had a default removed from my credit report. Am I able to now refinance my mortgage? Julie
Hi Julie, we would love to see how we can assist you. Please call us on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number so we can have a lending specialist contact you asap to discuss your specific circumstances & goals. Thank you & have a fantastic day