Mortgage House Home Loans

Mortgage House Home Loans (page 2 of 80)

4.6 from 1,597 reviews

time consuming for no reason

was offered 3.54 % with 2500 cash back and file was dragged for 6 months just to find out that interst is 4.54 % and then later on they told me after 6 months that it cant be financed and they can only finance it for 6 % over 40 years.

dont waste your time guys and stay away

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Raaj, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us, and we'd like to resolve this for you. Please can you provide us with your details so we can look further into your complaint? Thank you.HI, what sort f details would you like to have? ThanksHi Raaj, we just need a tracking number or your email address/phone number. Thank you

Excellent service

I was very happy with the service provided by Mitch Tierney.
I brought settlement date forward and he worked tirelessly to help me get everything sorted with a premium loan that was best for me, and always kept me uptodate with progress . Would highly recommend

Loan used for:Investment Property

My Home Loan-Financially Justifiable!

We finally changed from a major bank after 20years, it was hard at first but now feel financial freedom. Although very different from our past experiences with bank loans dealing with customer service face to face, Mortgage House (Warren) excelled in giving us 5 star customer service, stepping us through the application processes many times, responding to our emails promptly, and education on loan rates, their business and how it all works. Credit to them they were very patient and gave plenty of reassurance. I will highly recommend not just the service but their awesome loan rates! BIG Thanks

Loan used for:Refinancing

Forget the Big 4. You will get more out of MH!

I've confidently referred 2 friends already, one has referred their sister too!
Each time I want to do something I'm told what's needed and how to do it.
They even identified that I should have been receiving Tax benefit A&B when I wasn't aware of being eligible!

No customer service!

Been dealing with [name removed] from Mortgage house for 2 months now, in the beginning he was nice, attentive and called every 3 days to let us know what was happening. Then he just dropped the ball, he became condescending and rude after our estimate and bank statements didn't match (that's why it's called an estimate! Why ask a non financial person to provide you estimates when you are going to go through there statements with a fine tooth comb anyway!! You tell us what are estimates are! Don't be a zilch about it when you call to clarify- even after he told me it didnt affect our lending potential as we are only asking for half of what the system is saying we can borrow! I didn't say anything at the time, but wished I'd canned the whole thing at that point it was a big red flag over what was to come. He stopped calling, would 'miss' emails with forms sent and resent at his request. Kept telling us it would be a week, then another week, then another. Left a really sour taste in our mouths over the whole experience, apparently he is supposed to call back on the 27th (after another week because he 'missed' another email we sent with information). We are ready to pull the plug with mortgage house. Been a really frustrating experience and his rudeness and don't care attitude is beyond unprofessional. If he cancels another scheduled call we are out and will go directly through a credit union. He doesn't deserve our commission that's for sure!

Loan used for:Renovation
Thank you for your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with us - we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service so we're surprised to learn of this. Please can you provide your details and we will investigate further into your complaint, and hopefully we can resolve the issues you're facing!

Great experience!

Thank you to Mevan and the team at Mortgage House. The application process was quick and seamless, as was settlement of the loan. We are very happy with the result. Highly recommend them, they offer the best home loan rates around.

SMSF loans all sorted

Quintin and the settlement team - extremely professional. Prompt with answering questions, advising what supporting documents to be presented, and expected costs for re-financing. Highly recommend Mortgage House for SMSF lending.

Brilliant Personal Service

Excellent service during the application and settlement with Mr Allan Wong
Prompt, efficient communication.
Interest rate is good compared with other major banks
Will return if needing loan service in the future
Very happy to refer friends/relatives to Mortgage House

Loan used for:Investment Property

A great lender with great rates.

Mortgage House deals with all home loans smoothly and efficiently.
They offer great rates , better than the big banks.
Well worth refinancing if your in doubt.
You’ll wish you’d done it sooner.
Ring them today.

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Loan used for:Refinancing

Brilliant Personal Service and Follow up with Outstanding products.

Great communication with care. Interested in long term goals for our future not just a home loan product. Always working towards our best interest and making sure we were clear and happy. We are ecstatic with our new Home Loan and look forward to achieving more financial goals with Mortgage House.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Well worth the change from your old lender

Chris was friendly and professional. When we needed advice, he would follow through with any queries we had. The loan we signed up to was very, very reasonable. We would recommend Mortgage House to anyone, if asked.

Great Service & Great Rates

Thanks Mitch for your customer service and keeping me up to date with the process. The home loan package is great with very good interest rate and settlement went well. I will recommend MHA to my friends.

Great Service. Great Product

From the moment I made contact with Mortgage House they were with me every step of the way and were always available for help and advice. They made a very complex process as streamlined as possible and I highly recommend them.

Loan used for:Refinancing

First home buyers dream experience

Thanks Mitch for making the purchase of my first home so smooth and easy, it almost felt TOO easy! You were responsive, always happy to answer any of my first home buyer questions and kept me in the loop throughout the whole process! Thanks again :)

Loan used for:First Home

FINALLY - An exceptional, organised, accountable Home Loan provider

Among the myriad of financial institutions offering the everything and under-delivering I am very pleased to say that my husband and I were glad, due to limiting circumstances, to contact Mortgage House for a Home Loan and another loan refinance. A rare occurrence these days to have one main contact person who assisted us through the arduous process with ease. Our contact Quintin was excellent to deal with and helpful with every request. Mortgage House were very clear with all loan requirements and happy to confirm and clarify any questions, along with providing very competitive home loan rates. We have been very impressed with the continual follow up and reassurance with all processes and requirements. Quintin and his Team have provided excellent service from the application process through settlement. We have also continued to receive follow up from staff post settlement which has been very helpful. I would certainly recommend Mortgage House and their Team. We look forward to liaising with Quintin and the Mortgage House staff throughout our loan term.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Home Loan Success

We used Vibha from Mortgage House and Vibha communicated effectively with us throughout the whole process from initial enquiry and beyond settlement of the loan. We are very happy customers.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Highly recommended

Brijesh at Mortgage House has been very helpful throughout the process of our loan application. He’s professional and kept us informed all the time. He had done an excellent job so we highly recommend him to our family and friends.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property

Mortgage house was amazing!!

Allan went above and beyond and made sure we got everything we needed to move forward and he was a true professional and gentlemen from the get go. The interest rate is excellent and there were no hidden costs or big fees throughout. I would highly recommend Allan and mortgage house for all your mortgage needs to find you that new home and start for you and your family.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Exceptional service!

George at Bankstown office is a very professional and helpful. He takes his trade seriously and helped me secure a loan to buy my new property. He ensures that everything is done correctly so I do not experience any problems later on. He also listened to any concerns or questions I had about the process and explained to me in detail so I understood. He was very helpful and went above and beyond to provide me a great and easy service. He also frequently followed up with the real estate agent and broker I was dealing with during this time, to ensure everything was going as planned and properly. I would definitely recommend George to my friends and anyone who needs a mortgage.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

So easy and efficient.

Mortgage house was a dream to deal with. Nick was excellent from the moment we made contact. The process was easy and undertaken in an efficient, professional manner. Interest rate fantastic too!
UBank should take a lesson from Mortgage House about efficient customer service.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Good morning ive bein given the run around from my broker what is the availability of your brokers to come out and discuss my situation need approval asap already put a deposit down
Hi Dino, we're terribly sorry about the late response. Please call 133 144 to discuss your needs with one of our expert lending specialists, who will be more than happy to assist you. Thanks and have a great day.

This Company has been operating since 1986, yet there are no reviews older than 10 months on here. I would like to hear from someone who has been dealing with them for a few years. Thanks.
They were fantastic when I started my loans, but communication been very poor in the past month and a half. They finally got back to me yesterday but couldn't answer questions right away, so I ended up having to email my questions and will have to wait for their response. I have concerns that the rates are initially low to attract new customers, then when the big 4 banks rates go up, mortgage house follows and raise their rates on existing loans but keep advertising a lower rate for a variable loan products under a different name. I believe other financial institutions also do the same though.Thanks David. I appreciate your feedback. That is exactly what I am afraid of too, although I am intending on going with a fixed rate for 2 years, just for a bit of security. Would be glad to hear any other stories too.i think mortgage house home loan is the best place to get home loan because i tried 4 major banks but they declined my loan even i had strong income .i was so frustrated because i all most lose my 10% deposit i didnt have enough time lastly i go through quintin Tudge .he is really nice guy to prepare documents ,he made it approve in one week which is amazing .on that day what i think when i saved my 10% deposit .while i was doing pepper work with Mortgage House Home Loans team i found every one so helpful .they tackle the problem so quickly and they call me so quick now when i read product review some people said communication poor or some thing not good but for me is excellent .they did a really good job so i gave them 5 star .i have no complained at all .if they help me in my so bad situation why not for others of course they help others as well its my hope.what can i say is in australia Mortgage House Home Loans is the best and quintin tudge is awesome .thanks this team who save me and my wife .

Why do you draw people in to your loans and then just jack up the rates independent of the reserve bank? I started with a competitive rate but now you have increased it to 4.12% plus added a monthly fee.
Hi Rob, just for the record, i'm not affiliated with mortgage house in anyway. However i was browsing the market and doing a bit of research with respect to the global housing market and the cost of funding for lending organizations. To answer your question simply... yes they could be using a bait and switch which would be extremely unethical however in your instance and the current lending market i believe that the move is due to the cost of funding. We are a global economy and banks and non bank lenders do not obtain funding solely from the RBA. As a result they may move independent to the RBA. Increases in rates in overseas markets such as the US can affect the rates in AUS. If you do a simple google search you will notice that many other lenders have also increased their rates. It's funny how no one questions rate CUTS when the RBA has not moved rates. However as soon as there is a rate increase out of line all hell breaks loose. I hope this answers your question :)Hi Phillip, I'm well of the arguments around funding costs but I put it to you that the equivalent loan that I have is currently being sold with a rate well below 4%. Its clear to me that this is just a tactic to draw in new customers when their intent is to increase rates anyway to a more suitbale rate. A simple google search shows this to be a tactic for this type of lender. With regards to your suggestion that nobody complains about cuts independent of the reserve, I'd put it to you that this very rarely occurs.This happened to me too. Reeled me in with a low rate which was subsequently increased shortly after. I haven't yet forgotten the terrible customer service either.