Mortgage House Home Loans

Mortgage House Home Loans (page 2 of 86)

4.6 from 1,712 reviews

1,433

Lynnie

Lynnie

Excellent customer service and products

Could not fault the experience. The barriers of living remote and trying to organise finance were no problem and every step was explained clearly. Excellent communication from the broker throughout the process

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Lynnie, thanks for sharing your experience with us, I have passed your feedback onto the team. Cheers.

Kara

KaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

"Great Service" Had the pleasure of dealing with Jimmy Jain from Mortgage House for a Superfund loan. Jimmy was experienced and very professional. Jimmy made the whole process stress free. The communication level was outstanding, there wasn't an email or phone call that was not left unanswered. Can not thank Jimmy enough for organising our loan and would highly recommend Mortgage House to anyone seeking a mortgage. A very quick process and a great rate. Kara & Mic

Loan used for:Investment Property
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Kara, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and are glad to see that you've had a great experience with us. Thanks for sharing. I've passed your feedback onto Jimmy and the team. Cheers.

Excellent Customer Service

Our experience with Mortgage House and Lending Specialist Amelia Connor in particular has been exceptional. Amelia handled the complexities of refinancing our investment portfolio and our new home loan application with true professionalism. We were kept informed during the entire process and Amelia was always available to answer any questions and offer support. She worked tirelessly to make sure that everything was in order to meet our settlement date and we couldn’t be happier with her service. Added bonus is a competitive home rate that will save us thousands

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Maria, thanks for sharing your great experience with us. We pride ourselves on our excellent service and it's great to see you've received that. I have passed your feedback onto Amelia and the team. Cheers.

Perfect

Wilson has helped me a lot in my whole process of refinance and always updating me and solving all the issues I had with my previous bank and very hard working fellow. Thanks Wilson for your help mate. Thanks

Moiz khan

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Moiz, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I have passed your feedback onto Wilson and the team. Cheers.

Not a good customer service from one of their mortgage specialist. Took me 7 days to know if I can refinance with them.

Not a good customer service from [Name Removed] one of the mortgage specialist, as I always have to chase for the progress of application after submitting all docs.Took me 7 days to know if I can refinance my loan with them or not.!

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Nirav, we strive to have the best customer service and we apologise that this hasn’t been the case. Can you please provide us with your T/N (Tracking Number) and best contact number so we can escalate this to a team leader. Cheers.

Smooth Sailing

Quintin was excellent to deal with, always prompt to respond to any query’s and kept me well informed and updated throughout whole process of getting my loan for first home.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Hamish, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, so great to see you've received this and had a great experience with us. I have passed your feedback onto the team. Cheers.

Excellent offer

Excellent service ,clear directions and quick approval process.
It's worthwhile to note that mortgage brokers are very efficient with good understanding of customer needs. Offered us a very competitive interest rates for our loan comparing the market rates

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Jay, great to hear you've had a good experience with us. I have passed your feedback onto the team. Cheers.

Karthik K.

Karthik K.Sydney, NSW

Great to deal with

Mortgage homes and especially Warren Stafford has been great to deal with during the entire process of refinancing our home loan. Great rates and customer service. We can't wait to get our investment loan through with Warren again. Recommend them always.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Karthik, I have passed all your positive feedback onto Warren & the team. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us. Cheers.

Shakil

ShakilSydney, NSW

Excellent service - answering questions instantly.

Been a good experience with Nick who answered most of my questions right at the spot, and followed up even after my refinanced loan settlement. Overall, I am happy as of now.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Shakil, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I have passed your positive feedback onto Nick and the team. Cheers.

700k home loan

Thanks Chris M for your assistance in getting my home loan. Much appreciated. Very quick process started with a phone call making enquiries and ended up very quickly getting a low rate home loan much better than any of the major lenders.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Sirjarhead, I have passed your feedback onto Chris and the team. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie T

Debbie TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service

We contacted Mortgage House in July to refinance our existing mortgage in an effort to reduce our interest rate and received a very prompt response. We were assigned a dedicated lending specialist, Mitch Tierney, who I can not speak highly enough of. He was our primary contact from application to settlement and nothing was too difficult. Our application had some complexity but thanks to Mitch's ability to understand our circumstances, willingness to assist and obvious extensive knowledge of the industry the process was effortless. There were no hidden costs, Mitch delivered exactly what he promised and all in 2 months - EXCEPTIONAL! We are more than happy to give Mitch and the team at Mortgage House the highest possible recommendation.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Debbie, thanks for sharing the positive experience you received with Mitch and the team, I have passed your feedback onto them. Cheers.

Best assistance with loan

I received above excellent assistance from Nick Milojevic, Nick was so professional, easy to talk to and informative. He went out of his way to help and answered any questions promptly, yet was patient in waiting for me to work things out at my end. I will highly recommend Nick to anyone I speak to . In the future i plan to contact Nick for our loan requirements.i was very satisfied with all the information and knew all the costs up front . Thanks again Nick

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Tania, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, I have passed your feedback onto Nick and the team. Cheers.

Wonderful service!

Amelia was available, personable and professional. She walked me through every step of the process and everything was simple and straight forward. Even after the loan settlement her service was impeccable.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Danielle, thank you for sharing this with us. I have passed your feedback onto Amelia and the team. Cheers.

Sean MortonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Allan Wong was EXCELLENT

We found Mortgage House and Allan Wong to be excellent.
Their communication was professional and timely, fees and interest rates as agreed and the process worked exactly as they said it would.

Highly recommended.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Sean, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I've passed your feedback onto Allan and the team. Cheers.

Scott

Scott

Awesome. Cannot Fault Them.

The team at Mortgage House were a pleasure to deal with. They made what seemed like a tough refinance process very smooth. A big thank you to Mitch for his amazing customer service. I would recommend Mortgage House to anyone looking to refinance at a better rate.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Scott, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, I have passed it onto Mitch and the team.

Mitch

MitchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Customer service provided by Mitch was exceptional with regular follow up both by email & phone calls, all related costs were advised prior to process, highly satisfied n will refer Mitch.

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Mitch, thank you for sharing your experience us, I passed your feedback onto Mitch. Cheers.

Anna Irvine

Anna IrvineSydney, NSW

Fantastic service all round

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Anna, it's our mission to provide the best customer service so thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I have passed it onto Chris and the team. Cheers.

Ross

RossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support from Chris Monaghan in particular, and from the mortgage house team in general. Replies to emails and phone calls were consistently prompt. As expected there was lots of documentation required, but the process worked very well. We'd recommend them, and will very likely use them again.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Ross, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I have passed on your feedback to Chris and the team. Cheers.

Great experience and best rate on the market: Chris Monaghan was brilliant!

2.99% principle and interest with an offset account!
Good customer exeperience online via the application process.
What more could you want?
I had a great experience and would recommend this to anyone!

Loan used for:First Home
Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us, I have passed it onto Chris and the team. Cheers.

It was great customer service, very well informed throughout the process

the Customer service was excellent, not any unexpected extra cost however there was some misunderstanding on borrower rate communicated to me. Amelia has kept me informed through out the process

Mortgage H.Mortgage House Home Loans

Hi Urvesh, great to hear about your experience with us. I have passed the feedback onto Amelia. Thanks.