2Mortgage House

Mortgage House Questions & Answers

Verifiedmortgagehouse.com.au
PAUL V.
PAUL V.

Hi,what is minimum amount of home loans?

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Paul, thank you so much for reaching out. We have a whole range of home loans to suit different circumstances, and can offer home loans with a minimum of $50,000. If you'd like to email us your contact information to Operations@MortgageHouse.com.au, we'll be in touch to discuss this with you further. Alternatively, you can call us anytime on 133 144 and a lending specialist can help find the most suitable home loan for you. Thanks & have a great day :)

Tess
Tess

I would like to find out if a pensioners who own her/his property is eligible to borrow against her or his property while relaying on Pension?

Marcus
Marcus

Not knowing your exact situation I couldn't say for sure, but depending upon how much wanted to borrow and the value of your property it might be possible, contact them and ask

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Tess, thank you for your question regarding borrowing against a home whilst on a pension. We have a number of options which may suit this scenario. Please contact 133 144 to discuss further. We look forward to being of assistance.

Alka K.
Alka K.

Can I borrow land to build house later if have already house

Patrick Bell
Patrick Bell

Do you give finance for existing truck and machinery loans together with house mortgages

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Patrick, firstly please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to you, somehow your question was hidden in an area we only found recently. If you are still looking for a loan, we'd love to see if we can help. Could you kindly email your contact information to Operations@MortgageHouse.com.au so we can explore how we can assist with your finance needs?

Hi All,

Currently I'm in the process of refinance. My current lender offered me same rate new lender offered me once my current lender receive discharge notice. So I'm happy to stay with current lender.
Below clause is in refinancer broker agreement. Just wondering about how much they charge if any of you have experence?

Other fees and charges under the loan
You may be liable to pay fees and charges to the lender or other parties. Some of these fees and charges
may be payable by you even if you choose not to proceed with an application for the loan, or your
application is not successful, or we recommend that you remain in your existing loan (if applicable).

Bryan H
Bryan H

Hi,
My understanding is that they can only charge what you have paid for the application.
If you have not paid anything nor agreed to any application fee to date then you should be able to continue without penalty.

Sam

Thanks Bryan. Actually I haven't paid anything for the application.

Stephani A.
Stephani A.

Morning,

Is it possible to disclose how much is your total discharge & other fees (e.g. legal fees)?

Cheers

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Stephani, discharge and other fees are dependent on the loan you acquire including the loan structure, how many security properties and state in which they reside. If you can let us know your circumstances and we will be able to get some information to you – alternative you can call us on 133 144.

Aussiebloke34

I thought exit fees (ie discharge fees) were made illegal back in 2011?

Karl V.
Karl V.

Well Jenny Huang at Mortgage House told me my discharge fees would be refunded over the phone during a refinance, but after I refinanced and the numbers didn't make sense it was revealed they didn't do this at all. Considering they never tell you how much they are beforehand, be careful, they were apparently $1400 and I was only able to get part of the money back!

Glenn C.
Glenn C.

Is it possible to borrow more than 90% with mortgage insurance?

Sean Morton
Sean Morton

Best you ask them or your lender

Dino
Dino

Good morning ive bein given the run around from my broker what is the availability of your brokers to come out and discuss my situation need approval asap already put a deposit down

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Dino, we're terribly sorry about the late response. Please call 133 144 to discuss your needs with one of our expert lending specialists, who will be more than happy to assist you. Thanks and have a great day.

Nerri

This Company has been operating since 1986, yet there are no reviews older than 10 months on here. I would like to hear from someone who has been dealing with them for a few years. Thanks.

David M

They were fantastic when I started my loans, but communication been very poor in the past month and a half. They finally got back to me yesterday but couldn't answer questions right away, so I ended up having to email my questions and will have to wait for their response.

I have concerns that the rates are initially low to attract new customers, then when the big 4 banks rates go up, mortgage house follows and raise their rates on existing loans but keep advertising a lower rate for a variable loan products under a different name. I believe other financial institutions also do the same though.

Nerri

Thanks David. I appreciate your feedback. That is exactly what I am afraid of too, although I am intending on going with a fixed rate for 2 years, just for a bit of security. Would be glad to hear any other stories too.

yubaraj poudel
yubaraj poudel

i think mortgage house home loan is the best place to get home loan because i tried 4 major banks but they declined my loan even i had strong income .i was so frustrated because i all most lose my 10% deposit i didnt have enough time lastly i go through quintin Tudge .he is really nice guy to prepare documents ,he made it approve in one week which is amazing .on that day what i think when i saved my 10% deposit .while i was doing pepper work with Mortgage House Home Loans team i found every one so helpful .they tackle the problem so quickly and they call me so quick now when i read product review some people said communication poor or some thing not good but for me is excellent .they did a really good job so i gave them 5 star .i have no complained at all .if they help me in my so bad situation why not for others of course they help others as well its my hope.what can i say is in australia Mortgage House Home Loans is the best and quintin tudge is awesome .thanks this team who save me and my wife .

Vic in Sydney

I would not do this. Please have a look at my review from 24 months ago. All indications are nothing has changed.
It appears to me that the reviews with a single reviewer are not genuine. Be very careful.

Peter S.
Peter S.

I have been a customer with MH for some years. I was very happy with the product and would have recommended the company. Not so in the past year or so. It seems the way they do business has changed including their opinion of clients. Perhaps they no longer employ enough staff as it does take quite some time to get back to you with enquiries.
I was 1 DAY LATE in paying my mortgage by less than $50. On enquiring why I was then charged $95 dishonour fee and how this amount was justified, I was told by Ken that MH does "not want to do business with people that don't pay their mortgage". I was flawed with this comment but had to appreciate his honesty. In the past 30 years of having a loan this was the first time I had been late.
In agreement with David M, MH have numerous different products with different interest rates (the lowest for new customers). In trying to obtain the best rate, MH will charge quite some for changing to one of their other products

David M

I've now left mortgage house and found another loan provider with much better rates and better service. See my product reviews for details.

Rob

Why do you draw people in to your loans and then just jack up the rates independent of the reserve bank? I started with a competitive rate but now you have increased it to 4.12% plus added a monthly fee.

Phillip
Phillip

Hi Rob, just for the record, i'm not affiliated with mortgage house in anyway. However i was browsing the market and doing a bit of research with respect to the global housing market and the cost of funding for lending organizations. To answer your question simply... yes they could be using a bait and switch which would be extremely unethical however in your instance and the current lending market i believe that the move is due to the cost of funding. We are a global economy and banks and non bank lenders do not obtain funding solely from the RBA. As a result they may move independent to the RBA. Increases in rates in overseas markets such as the US can affect the rates in AUS. If you do a simple google search you will notice that many other lenders have also increased their rates. It's funny how no one questions rate CUTS when the RBA has not moved rates. However as soon as there is a rate increase out of line all hell breaks loose. I hope this answers your question :)

Rob

Hi Phillip, I'm well of the arguments around funding costs but I put it to you that the equivalent loan that I have is currently being sold with a rate well below 4%. Its clear to me that this is just a tactic to draw in new customers when their intent is to increase rates anyway to a more suitbale rate. A simple google search shows this to be a tactic for this type of lender. With regards to your suggestion that nobody complains about cuts independent of the reserve, I'd put it to you that this very rarely occurs.

Vic in Sydney

This happened to me too. Reeled me in with a low rate which was subsequently increased shortly after. I haven't yet forgotten the terrible customer service either.

Jewels
Jewels

I recently had a default removed from my credit report. Am I able to now refinance my mortgage?

Julie

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Julie, we would love to see how we can assist you. Please call us on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number so we can have a lending specialist contact you asap to discuss your specific circumstances & goals. Thank you & have a fantastic day

Ami

How many lenders do you use?

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Ami, we are a non bank lender. If you would like to speak to a lending manager please call us any time on 133 144 or advise your number and we'll give you a call to discuss your specific circumstances & goals to find you the best home loan. Have a great day :)

Hi there,

I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa.

Regards,

Amy

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Ami, thank you for your enquiry. It would be best if we could have a lending manager speak with you to be sure of all the relevant details to provide you the best options so could you call us anytime on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number and we'll call you. Thank you so much :)

Hello,

Can you let me know whether Vibha Prasad is on leave?

Tried contacting her and no response.

Mortgage House   DM

Yes Vibha is currently on a well deserved break and back on 22 January. We can organise for another one of our Senior Lending Specialist to contact you just let us know and we will make it happen. Have a great day.

nils

Hello Yes please can you please me give a email address so that I can contact someone?

Mortgage House   DM

Sure, please email save@mortgagehouse.com.au or call us anytime on 133 144. Have a great day :)

Spencer
Spencer

How you can help me to get home loan?

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Spencer, we would love to have a chat with you about your specific circumstances & goals and help you find the best loan for that. Please call us anytime on 133 144 or send us a private message with your contact number and we'll have a lending specialist contact you asap. Thanks & have a great day :)

J T
J T

My son is a PR and has a home loan already. He wants to buy a investment property at the moment. I am a foreign citizen living overseas. Can I use my overseas income to guarantee him to get a investment loan?

Mortgage House   DM

Hi JT, we would love to have a chat with you to see how we can best assist you as this may be possible depending on the scenario details so please call us anytime on 133 144 or send us a private message with the number we can reach you or your son on so we can discuss the specific circumstances & goals here. Thanks so much for your enquiry and we look forward to assisting you :)

Daizy
Daizy

I am an existing customer with 2 properties with MH. I want to buy another one but do not wish deal with the same person. How can I get in touch with Zani? Thanks

Mortgage House   DM

Good morning Daizy. Zani is currently on annual leave and will be back in office on Wednesday. If you can provide me with your email address and contact number, am happy to schedule and appointment with Zani for you. What times are most convenient for you?

Regards,

Kris Andrakovic

Operations Manager

krisa@mortgagehouse.com.au

BBB

what trust fund or bank do you use for pure and simple summer loan?

Mortgage House   DM

Hello & thank you for your enquiry about the Mortgage House Pure & Simple loan. You can view the details here: external link . We would love to see how we can best help you find the perfect loan for you so please call us on 133 144 and speak to a lending specialist or alternatively please send us a private message here with your name & number and we'd be happy to call you to assist you. Many thanks & have a great day :)

BBB

hi, I had a look that page but it doesnt tell me what fund or bank you will be going through?

Mortgage House   DM

Hi, we are Mortgage House, a home loan lender in our own right. You can read about us here - external link . We'd be happy to answer any questions you have so give us a call on 133 144 or advise your number and we'll call you. Thanks :)

Ash
Ash

I want to know whats my borrowing power? Ready to buy in next 3 to 6 months.

Mortgage House   DM

Hi Ash, thanks so much for your enquiry. We'd love to help you. Please call us on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number and we'll have a lending specialist call you to help you as soon as possible. Thanks so much & have a great day :)

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage House representatives