2Mortgage House

92% · 3,067247 · 7%

Diana
Diana

Jimmy and Mortgage House are the best out there

I found Jimmy’s service to be beyond approach. He displayed incredible patience and found exactly the right product for us. We we’re rather hard to fit into the right type of mortgage as our income came from various sources Mortgage House did have the right product. To anyone that is uncertain whether they will get a loan ask for Jimmy and use Mortgage House. Show details ·  1
Jul S.
Jul S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great staff

Jimmy was very helpful and responsive. Going above and beyond. Show details ·  1
Aasifa R.
Aasifa R.2 posts

Valuable & Trusted Financial Partners!

For us, Mortgage House is all about Jimmy Jain, we completely rely on his trusted & valuable advice and suggestions for making any of our financial decisions. This is the 2nd time we have worked together and indeed we had a great experience. Of Course, I would like to Thank each and every member who was involved in the process for us. We always highly recommend Mortgage House to friends and network! Thank you, Team, once again :) Show details ·  1
DGM
DGMSydney, NSW

Excellent!

Mae Ann was able to expedite the process and was patient with me throughout the process, I really appreciate her ability to help through the process. Show details ·  1
Baha F.
Baha F.Sydney, NSW23 posts

Perfect experience

I'm the Mortgage House customer for 4 years now and always received perfect customer service from them, and recently got my second mortgage from them with working with
Mittal Shah for all the documentation and applications, and everything was very fast and easy from beginning to the end,I'll highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Ben C
Ben CSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Releasing the equity!

We used Mortgage House to access equity in our existing property and the process and transition to accessing the funds was extremely easy and smooth. We can't speak highly enough of Mittal who helped facilitate the whole setup from start to settlement. Cannot fault and highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Lauren B
Lauren B

Fantastic

Chris from mortgage house listened when our current lender didn't. It was probably the easiest process in applying for a loan that I have experienced. Chris was supportive and explained everything a long the way. The rate we were offered was a lot better that our previous lenders and settlement. A very BIG THANK YOU to Chris :) Show details ·  1
Angus C
Angus CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Experience through the process of a Loan application and approval

The overall experience and support throughout this whole process was amazing. Knowing that any answers to my questions and queries were only one email away was a great help. Quintin was great through the process and was always there to help. Show reply
Annoyed customer
Annoyed customerSydney2 posts

Easy refi experience

Refinanced my property from 1 of the big 4. Smooth process and even a better valuation - no complaints. Show reply
Rachael R.
Rachael R.Sydney, NSW

Mortgage House

I would highly recommend this company. Allan Wong's (my loan consultant) communication skills were clear and concise, his patience and support whilst working with me and my circumstances was second to none. I have happily swapped over to Mortgage House for my home and investment loans. There will be no need to shop around when purchasing my next investment property.
If you are considering Mortgage House - look now further. Very personable. Show details ·  1
gbroodryk
gbroodrykSydney, NSW

Loan extension

I have dealt with Pierre from Mortgage house for a number of years on various transactions. Most recently he helped me secure an extension on my loan. I have found Pierre to be extremely professional, efficient and has guided me throughout the process. I can’t thank him enough for his hard work on getting my loan taken care of. Show details ·  1
Canberra couple
Canberra coupleCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Best experience we’ve ever had!

Absolutely amazing service. Hands down the best experience we have had re-financing our mortgage. Wrote back to emails straight away or called when necessary. We didn’t think it was possible to get out of some financial trouble after being knocked back a few times, but Allan was positive & supportive the entire way. We felt he had our back & was fighting to help us. We are in a much better position now. If you need some help, Allan & the Mortgage House team are a stand out, just give them a call & you won’t be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Fez
FezSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Marilyn
MarilynSydney, NSW3 posts

AAAA+++

Excellent experience! Thank you so much Myles Farrell, the lending officer @ MH for a very smooth and stress free time with my refinancing home loan! Always going above and beyond and his customer service is exceptional, always got back to me straight away and fixed any problems I had with great ease, always easy to reach and kept me updated with the process of the loan and explained every detail throughout the process. I highly recommend MH and if every staff member is anything like Myles, the experience will be a breath of fresh air! Once again, thanks Myles! Show details ·  1
Jaden G.
Jaden G.Sydney, NSW

A solution for every problem!

Mortgage House by far goes beyond expectations in finding a product that is tailored to your needs. A big thank you to Mae Ann for making the process smooth and seamless! Show details ·  1
Jackie.M
Jackie.M2 posts

Fantastic first home buyer experience

Allan my Senior Lending Manager made purchasing my first home a very positive experience! Allan has exceptional knowledge and supported me throughout the whole process. Excellent communication and provided me with regular updates. I would highly recommend Mortgage House to anyone looking for a home loan! Show details ·  1

Tj S.
Tj S.2 posts

Made the impossible possible

Mittal and his team made the impossible possible for us by re-financing our land mortgage and getting us a construction loan, all in one go. Even the previous broker we hired couldn't even help, It was unbelievable and breathtaking how everything happened so fast with Mortgage house.

I would highly recommend you use their services to make your dream come true like ours today. Show details ·  1

Hims B.
Hims B.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional - Mittal Shah

Mittal Shah has been exceptional throughout the purchase of our new property and refinancing the existing home loan, Mittal goes above and beyond to keep the service levels high at peak, Morgage House has a true asset as Mittal, appreciate all your help Mittal for exceptional service. Show details ·  1
Parashar Barot
Parashar BarotSydney, NSW2 posts

The best experience ever

I would like to pass my gratitude to Mittal Shah who has assisted us in our loan. Mittal has shown great patients and guided us all steps of our loan process. I recognized Mittal's great customer service, communication skills and great patient. It seems that he is a great assets to the organization.
We would definitely recommend Mittal Shah to our family and friends. Also we would be ready soon for our second home loan.
Thank you and looking forward to receiving your assistance again Show details ·  1
val
valIngleburn17 posts
Online Tools
Graham Atkinson
Graham AtkinsonQueensland

Outstanding customer service by Ash!!!

I would like to thank Ash Nalin for his genuinely wonderful customer service. I knew I made the right decision to switch to Mortgage House based on previous service, and once again I am more than happy I switched to you. On this occasion I was applying for a top-up to my home loan. Ash went above and beyond in his customer service and kept me informed regularly. He was just so super friendly and helpful every step of the way. I had a minor issue with the valuation (not Mortgage House's fault) and Ash went out of his way to solve the issue. Nothing was a problem for him!!!! Great customer service by Ash and I can't thank him enough and would be pleased if this feedback was provided to him. Show details ·  1
Praveen R.
Praveen R.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Construction Home Loan - A welcome change

First time doing a home build and not a normal process to get a loan like other home loans. Initially skeptical but Quintin made all the difference. Quintin was always on the application process and continually kept me updated with the progress until the end, including promptly requesting documents as required. During the final stage, made sure the loan offer letter was made as early as feasible so that settlement can happen as planned, which did. Thank you for your sincere efforts and patience, Quintin. Much appreciated. Show details ·  1
Tibor
Tibor

Quintin Tudge Senior Portfolio Manager

Quintin was very helpful in getting me the loan and getting it done on time. Show details ·  1
Whitefeather
WhitefeatherSydney, NSW4 posts

best service

Allan was too supportive in whole lending process. I like he is very honest and straightforward. Show reply
Jonathon S.
Jonathon S.Sydney, NSW

Parashar Barot
Parashar BarotSydney, NSW2 posts

Exceptional service ever

Dear Mittal Shah, thank you for your assistance in our home loan. Your knowledge, skills and great customer service has given an exceptional experience. We will recommend Mortgage House and yourself to our friends and family. Keep up the good work and I am sure you will get the well deserved recognition. Thank you Parashar Barot Show details ·  1

James S.
James S.3 posts

Great customer service

Ash was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful through my loan application process. Everything went smoothly thanks to him Show details ·  1
S McCarthy
S McCarthy

Excellent experience

I contacted mortgage house to refinance our home, Ash was so very helpful and just a genuinely nice person to deal with…we ended up staying with our current mortgage lender just as an easier option but would not hesitate in recommending Ash or mortgage house to anyone looking to finance!! Your effort was very much appreciated!! Show details ·  1
Alexander M.
Alexander M.
  Fair Incentive

That was a very smooth refinancing

Took a bit more than a month, despite holiday period. The staff answered even out of hours Show details ·  1
Jose O.
Jose O.4 posts

Awful experience stay away !!!!!

Mortgage brokers were fantastic but once you with them problems begins starting with an awful portal that is very limited looks like a 5 year old program it and then changes happens along the way and they charge arrear even though the money is there in the main account?????? Will be going somewhere else got sick of their crap practices.
Maz
Maz

Outstanding Customer Service

Chris M at MH helped to make the purchase of my new home a reality by seeing what I couldn't see and working out how it could be possible within my means. I wouldn't have believed it otherwise. He listened to my situation and responded with understanding and patience, and explained everything so clearly throughout the entire process. In fact, all the MH staff I spoke with during the process were so helpful. This is the second time we have gone through MH. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
niTin S
niTin S2 posts

Great service and excellent products

Mittal my lending manager was exceptional with the investment loan. He was easy to reach and followed pro-actively on my file to make seamless onboarding experience. Show details ·  1
Ellis
EllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Home Owner

Excellent customers service from Jimmy, guide through all the steps. Show details ·  1
Online Tools
Juliette
JulietteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Like for Like Mortgage

My husband and I had a excellent experience with Allan from Mortgage House. His professionalism and patience was undoubtedly a breath of fresh air, especially when dealing with a banking institution. Our journey to switch over to Mortgage House was a longer journey than expected with no fault of Mortgage House.( It was our prior banking institution that caused the delay). Allan was extremely helpful, patient and responded swiftly to all forms of communications. Highly recommend dealing with Allan if your considering switching over!! Show details ·  1
Janene Elliott
Janene ElliottWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Mortgage house

Krystyna Mustac from Mortgage House is friendly, helpful. She goes above to help you. If you are looking for a loan for a house ect please phone Krystyna at Mortgage House you will not be sorry. 10 out of 10 for Krystyna and Mortgage House. Thank you Janene Show details ·  1
Home Owner Refinance NSW
Home Owner Refinance NSW

Complexity made Simple - Thankyou Nataly Diaz @Mortgage House - Refinance of Owner Occupied Property

Thanks Nataly Diaz @Mortgage House. Seeking a Refinance. I presented Nataly with some complexities in my previous credit, after discussing some options and navigating through additional supporting documents.
Loan was Approved and Settled with in good time.
*Customer Service A+++
*Professionalism A+++
*Product Knowledge A+++
Thanks Nataly. Highly Recommended. Show details ·  1

Steven
StevenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy and very professional

Mortgage House made it very easy to get our ready for selling. We required funds for renovation and painting. Within a few weeks all the paperwork was completed and we received the finance required. Big thank you to Jimmy Jain, who was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, super professional, always available to answer questions and made the whole process simple. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan

Service was great!

Really took the time listen to my situation and provide the best advice they could.
Felt really safe talking with these guys! Show reply
Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Kudos to Krytyna Mustac of Mortgage House !!!

I dont usually write a review unless its really needed, to give a shout/praise to the person/organisation that deserve it. Woukd like to thank Mortgage House especially to Krystyna Mustac who helped me through the processing of my SMSF and topup loans very smoothly :-), starting from my enquiry till approving the loan, got no issues, she handled it very well, cant thank her enough !!! Very good job and highly recommended!!!

I would like also to thank Mae Ann of Mortgage house who helped me on my other loans.

You guys are superstars !!! Show details ·  1

Paul
Paul2 posts

Renovations

I would like to thank Ash for helping me to secure my loan. The loan rate that I received is great. Ash was very informative on what I needed to do and he also provided different scenarios for me to look at. Thank you Ash, I really appreciate all your help. Show details ·  1