Morton

Morton (page 3 of 13)

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Professional

We are a carpet Company and have been dealing with Morton especially Ero Davarias & her team for many years and have a great working relationship. Ero & her team are professional, friendly and positive in all aspects including communication in organising jobs to be quoted and completed. We have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Beth

BethSydney, NSW

Quick, professional and efficient

I have had the pleasure of working with the Senior Property Manager Ero Davarias, the customer service that I have received exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend contacting Ero for any property management enquiries. I was impressed with Ero's knowledge and ability to handle my enquiry in a timely manner. Thank you Ero for all of your help.

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

Renting made easy!

Have just finished up after renting for four years at Wentworth Point. Ero Davarias was the Property Manager at Morton's during my tenancy and was most professional, knowledgeable and timely in the assistance she provided over the years. Great communication between landlord and tenant.

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Excellent agents to manage my property

Ero Davarias at Morton is a wonderful agent who is very friendly, helpful and informative. She attends quickly to issues and has always capably solved issues, causing me very little stress, which is great from a Landlord's point of view.

Professional to a T!!

I've been renting with Morton for over 11 years in Wentworth Point & Ero Davarias as the property manager has been fantastic to deal with. Any communications or updates are timely professional and done with respect . Highly recommend Morton & Ero.

Alexander D.

Alexander D.Sydney, NSW

Very good support with rental

I've been renting with Morton for about 2.5 years and couldn't be happier with the support I'm receiving. The Property Manager - Ero - has always been very accommodating, polite and professional. What I also find very important is the human element, which is something often lacking in this industry, and which is a big part of what Morton is offering.

Highly recommended.

Trouble Free Experience

Highly recommend

Ero and the Morton real estate team provide a fantastic service. I have had the pleasure of working with Ero for a number of years and have found that Ero is always responsive, honest, approachable and dedicated to her clients.

Mortorn realestate services

We would like to say how greatful we are as a tenant for mortorn realestate, excellent service have been with them for years now they help me and my family when we needed a helping hand, all credit to Ero Davarias for being the most down to earth person very kind and very friendly and 100%excellent service in all areas. She goes out of her ways to help us when life gets tough. Thanks Ero

Amazing customer service

I've used the services at Morton for many years; they have fantastic to work with. I especially want to thank Ero Davarias for her professional, prompt, friendly advice, support and customer service.

Yvette M

Yvette MFar North Queensland, QLD

Morton realestate

Thank you to the great team at Morton real estate for taking care of my rental property, with special thanks to Ero Davarias who has managed my property for the last 6 years. Ero is a great manager and I completely trust her to take care of my investment property.

Our experiences with Morton

The team at Morton have been great. The interactions have always gone smoothly and our property manager Ero Davarias is always super helpful. Anytime we raise anything with her the turn around time is fantastic and her attitude is always upbeat and supportive. She has made our experience with the rental agent smooth and easy. We will definitely be continuing on with her for the foreseeable future.

Min H.

Min H.Sydney, NSW

high satisfaction!!!

Teams at Morton - Wentworth Point truly know how to take care of their clients, and perform effectively to achieve satisfying results. Especially, I do highly recommend Ero to everyone who are looking for confident, organized and trusted agent, her high standard of professionalism, and outstanding knowledge around the area always leading fantastic result on dealing with people.

Alexander P.

Alexander P.Sydney, NSW

Perfection

I have dealt with this team for quite a considerable amount of years and to date I have had no fault in their level of professionalism as well as attitude towards customer service. I witnessed them deal with a difficult complaint on the spot and they handled it smoothly. I have to say that it never ceases to amaze me which is why I keep going back.

100% Peace of Mind!!!

Being based overseas, there's nothing more important than leaving an investment property with someone you can trust. Love the video inspections shared. Thank you ERO for the past 6 years!