Morton

Morton (page 4 of 13)

Scott T.
Scott T.Sydney, NSW

Most professional and stress free

Morton real estate has always been professional and takes the stress out of tenancy. Have nothing but absolute praise for Ero and the team in wentworth point, outstanding management. I was provided with a new tenant pack to help me navigate the features and benefits of my new home, which was invaluable.

Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

Ero at Wentworth point

Ero Davarias from the Wentworth point office has been very helpful with assisting me with all my enquires on managing my investment property. I would highly recommend the Morton team!

Jane Pike
Jane Pike

Extremely Professional

Very Impressed with Ero from Morton Wentworth Point Real Estate I found her really helpful and professional I was so impressed will definitely recommend her to all my friends. Many thanks again Ero.

Mona
Mona

Thanks Ero!

Thanks Ero from Morton Wentworth Point, took care of us as tenants and very prompt on fixing the problems we had, felt really taken care of. Excellent agent, very personable!

Supportive and professional..

A great team of professionals at Morton!! Ero is always very supportive and nothing was ever a hassle or took time. I can't recommend the guys at Morton high enough..

Susan W
Susan WSydney, NSW

Very professional

Thank you Ero from Mortons Wentworth Point for all your help and assistance in looking after my needs. Mortons are lucky to have such a professional agent like you on their team.

Amazing Staff

Thank you Ero very, very much for looking after my apartment during the rental time. Most importantly thank you very very much for going out of your way to look after me when I decided to place it on the market for sale. I know that they are lots of professional people out there YET what you did for me, I am sure it was out of your job description.You are an amazing person, you truly made a huge difference in a positive way during my personal difficult time. Thank you a million.

Yasmine
YasmineSydney, NSW

Ethical, honest, expedient and professional - Sally McLauchlan

Sally McLauchlan is literally the best Agent I have ever had (and I have moved very regularly due to my work). She is super ethical and transparent and professional. Highly recommend.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Good Experience

We had to find a new tenant for our apartment and Kimberley Edge from Mortons managed the campaign for us. Kimberley did a great job and we had new tenants within two weeks and at the asking price we hoped to achieve.
Kimberley kept us fully informed of progress with the campaign and we were very happy with the result.

Eline Ekladious
Eline Ekladious

Hard working and honest

Throughout each time I am in need for Ian assistance, he provides the honest opinion, prompt in response, great understanding, high ethics, respectful and broad minded. Ian stretch his help above and beyond the call of duty

Happy
Happy

Wonderful advice from Ero at Mortons

I received wonderful advice from Ero at Morton’s real estate when I was thinking about renting my property.
She was very professional and courteous, extremely patient with my many questions. If Idecide to move and rent my property I would definitely choose Ero as my property manager.

E kim
E kimSydney, NSW

Ero from WWP MORTON is absolutely fabulous!

We had been lived in WWP with Morton for 2years. Our agent was Ero Davarias. She is such a lovely lady who responded quickly every single matters.
I really satisfied every moments with Ero and Morton.
She is great and amazing. !!!
I love Morton especially Ero !!

3 weeks after Final Inspection Bond not released

Ero is an attentive rental agent

Ero has been looking after our rental property at Homebush Bay for over 3 years and in this time we've found her to be very approachable and proactive. She has always been quick to communicate any issues or changes. I highly recommend ero as a rental agent.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerWENTWORTH POINT

Great dealing with Morton at Wentworth point

We have been renting through Morton in Wentworth point for the last 2 yrs. Ero and her colleges have been very helpful and great to communicate to rectify any issues.
It has been a pleasurable experience with Morton and living in Wentworth point. I wish the Morton team all the best for the future!