Morton

Morton

jai b.
jai b.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful

To show a rental in such dirty is disgraceful.
If this how you show rentals please remove my email address from your system.
I’m really disappointed

Tiff F.
Tiff F.Sydney, NSW

Gross negligence

My first ever property has been completely trashed under Morton’s management. Obviously no inspections took place during the time in which they “managed” my property (as agreed/contracted) as dog pee covered the carpets & blinds, dog scratches damaged doors & walls, doors were broken off hinges & children’s scribble covered the walls (as well as crude attempts to cover in unauthorised paint & plaster). To make matters worse, an agreement made by George (business dev. Manager) to arrange landlord insurance & pay with the rent (along with rates & strata) was not upheld & the current out of pocket loss stands at $17,600 (not inclusive of permanent damage). On top of all, they then sold the books to another agent. Devastated to say the least.

Gus
GusSydney, NSW

Worse property manager I have dealt with

No follow up skills, a complete lack of service, does not respond to emails unless it suits them and does not call back when they say they will call back same day

Find out how Morton compares to other Real Estate Agents

The property manager I dealt with was terrible

Don
DonSydney, NSW

Poor managment

Uyên V.
Uyên V.Sydney, NSW

Tenant's rights are not protected

Bad service. Tennant's rights are not protected. I am in financial hardship situation due to Covid 19 and could not afford anymore. To avoid break fee, i wanted to transfer lease to save our money. However, they still got me nearly $700 for lease take over process. Moreover, the new tennant still owed me one week rent but wasn't ready to pay.

Danica
DanicaSydney, NSW

Terrible service from Morton Real Estate in Pyrmont

3 weeks after Final Inspection Bond not released

Dont use this agency !

Doesn't return calls or emails, not proactive in finding tenants for landlord, failing to submit all applications to landlord. Treats tenants as second class citizens, save yourself the hassle, use a top tier agency for you property needs.

Julian
JulianSydney

Mistake after mistake

My agent from Morton was so terrible, she made so many mistakes which made me lose money and caused me so much unnecessary stress. She was so unprofessional, and didn't respond to calls and emails unless she needed something. I now went with Chidiac realty instead and have had such a pleasant experience. And to top it off, when I confronted the Morton agent about her mistakes she gave me the excuse that she had 100 properties to manage. To get anything done by my Morton agent I had to hassle and hassle her until she would respond which took more than 6 months for her to reply! Such a joke. I am never going with Morton real estate again.

Sophie
SophieSydney, NSW

Wish I was with Wentworth Point - worst experiences with Pyrmont staff

Absolute Rubbish

Terrible customer service. Do not respond to emails or repair requests. Place was filthy when I moved despite them claiming it was professionally cleaned.

Yas
YasSydney

Disgusting

Skiman80
Skiman80

Have to chase them up

Have to chase them up for feedback on rental application, but they still don't get back to me

I don't know how anyone can hire them as property managers, they are incompetent

Will
Will

Did not inform me flat had major water leak issues

I rented a unit through Morton in Crows Nest. Prior to moving in there had been substantial water leaks and repairs carried out which were inadequate. Subsequently storms hit Sydney and the entire unit was flooded. It took 7 months for the repairs to be fixed and we were living in a single room of the unit for a while. Morton had a duty to tell us this had happened but they denied knowing about the water leaks. Contractors who came around confirmed they had quoted for the same repairs the year before on the same unit.