Morton

Morton

OmG

OmGSydney, NSW

Awful Experience - Unhelpful and arrogant staff

It’s like dealing with a machine. They do not wish to hear concerns or others viewpoint.
They are very high on technical Jargon but I personally found them impractical. They will sell themselves aggressively however the service is barely average.

Again this has been my experience. Could be different for others.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

ANNA TRIFUNOVIC

ANNA TRIFUNOVICSydney, NSW

Not professional

After numerous conversations with you, you failed to tell me and also falsely advertised 1309 as a 1 bedroom definitely is not a 1 bedroom. Waste of my time please alter your advert and inspect the property prior so you are aware

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Poor after-lease care

My property manager took weeks to reply my emails and calls regarding direct debit issues and fixing general things around the unit such as garage access door and mailbox. I've even given up to a week in between correspondence for a response thinking she might be busy, but I feel 1 week of no reply is totally unacceptable. I've called and sent texts, but still no return calls, even the day after.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Morton compares to other Real Estate Agents

Marketing pics

The advertised photos should really reflect the current state of the property. Or at least make mention of the construction work/scaffolding surrounding the apartment in the description as it looked like a different place to the one advertised.

shang

shangSydney

Unprofessional/frustrating

Paul

PaulIpswich

Hood winked

After promising one truck and one Ute two guys struggled and scratched my furniture with one truck. Never gave agreed discount.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Rude, arrogant, dishonest

You think of your typical bad real estate agent, think Morton and Morton. All fine when signing the initial lease, but ongoing communication and dealings were shocking. Tried to renew after the initial lease but got nothing but lies in person and refused to send emails in writing confirming a new lease, seriously wasting my time when I could have been looking for something else. Typical cliche real estate attitude of talking down to customers by younger staff members with superior attitude.