Morton

Morton

Lyn
LynSydney, NSW

Excellent agents to manage my property

Ero Davarias at Morton is a wonderful agent who is very friendly, helpful and informative. She attends quickly to issues and has always capably solved issues, causing me very little stress, which is great from a Landlord's point of view.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Libby P
Libby PMeadowbank

Excellent service

Giuliano was fast and efficient - I was kept up to speed with developments at all times, and in a matter of days he had found a tenant for my apartment.
Good work!

Great

Very professional and polite. All the problems were acknowledged and also fixed in time. I highly recommend you guys and will consider to use your service in future if needed.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Morton compares to other Real Estate Agents

Helpful and good service

Being helpful team,reply all any enquiry and great service.professional and well acknowledged in products and sevice.i will recommend Morton to my friends.

Very friendly always willing to assist

M&M and Paul have been very helpful and prompt in responding to any concerns we raise. Whether it is addressing a issue in the apartment or conducting a periodic inspection, Paul has been a through professional and accommodating to arrange times convenient to us.

Good response time

Paul Donnadieu is always helpful and friendly. He attends to queries in a quick and professional manner. He is also flexible around my time schedules which is very helpful.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Would have given 5 stars if some responses were quicker

Generally our experience with Morton has been positive. We only liaised with Morton when we moved in and out. Response time was a bit of a hit and miss, sometimes you get fast responses, sometimes you have to follow up a few times. Depending on what kind of tenant you are, if you like your agent to have minimal contact with you then Morton is probably quite easy to deal with.

Gina B
Gina BSydney

Lovely to deal with

I have dealt with Morton for almost two years and they are lovely to deal with. I mainly spoke to Damien and Anne who were both extremely helpful with anything I needed. Things can sometimes take time to get a fast response but that is understandable with such a busy trade. Look forward to dealing with them both again should I ever rent through Morton again. Gina & Bruno.

Happy Renter

I have lived in Wentworth Point for over 9 years and I love the area.
As a renter I like to know my property manager is easily accessible and gets things done quickly - which I can say Sevil does.
Every time I have had to deal with Sevil, it has been professional and helpful.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Morton compares to other Real Estate Agents

SophieBra
SophieBraSydney

An extra ordinary property manager

Lately we only deal with our property manager Jasmin and she is great. She is professional and efficient without losing the friendly touch.
Most importantly is that if we alert her on on an issue we always feel that she understands the inconvenience and takes it seriously. Our satisfaction is important and nothing falls in-between.

Good service

We've rented from Morton for just over a year now, our experience has always been enjoyable. The start had a few issues but only minor. We love the apartment we rent and have great communication with Jasmin - she is always very accommodating