Morton

Morton

Very supportive and helpful staff

Want to thank our property managers of Morton for their help and support in our financial hardship situation. The communication always is in a correct and respectful manner. So very grateful for that!

chris

chrisSydney, NSW

Amazing Ero

I would personally like to thank Ero and her team at Morton's for the outstanding service in assisting with the property management of my apartment at Wentworth Point over many years. Her professional approach in taking care of my property made it a worry free experience. Any problems were sorted out always in a timely fashion. Keep up the good work Ero and Team.

Samantha Wuinn

Samantha WuinnSydney, NSW

Great staff

I was impressed with restrictions in place due to Covid. I found Amanda friendly & informative. Answering my questions with ease. Even the cleaners were friendly & helpful. Great unit, well presented

Lenette

LenetteNew South Wales

Pleasant experience!

Though a bit late for the inspection on account of my dysfunctional direction abilities, Ayush followed up and we were able to proceed with the inspection. He clearly explained everything I needed to know, including what to do after the inspection. Overall, it was a professional encounter with Ayush. Many thanks!

Thanks Kimberley !

My property inspection experience was first rate. Kimberley Edge provided a friendly and professional tour of the prospective rentals at Cowper Road Wharf, and was always prompt and informative in follow-up emails. Cheers, Kimberley !

Unit Inspection

Well organised and explained all features, was shown the unit and it was nice. The agent was very patient with me and allowed me to show, the unit on face time also

Great Experience!

My experience inspecting a Morton property this morning was great. After I registered to inspect, I was sent several confirmation and reminder texts. Upon arrival I was shown the facilities and the apartment. All my questions were answered and I am ready to apply for the property I viewed this morning. Nicole Beckett was the agent showing the listing. She was great.

Amazing real estate agents

Morton Real estate Wentworth Point were our agents for 5 years. They were always professional, helpful and a delight to deal with! Highly recommend Morton Wentworth Point and the staff working there! Thankyou for making our time living in Wentworth Point a joy.

Roshan S.

Roshan S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Kimberley and George were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended!
Even when the power went out due to building works they were still able to show me the apartment.

Clare R.

Clare R.Sydney, NSW

Morton Real Estate Excellence

I am writing to compliment the team at Morton Real Estate in Pyrmont and in particular the exceptional Patricia Carter. We have nothing but high praise for her and the team as their professionalism, attention, care and response times were just exemplary. They attended to every little issue with courtesy and respect and I don’t doubt they look after the landlords just as well as they do the tenants. Well done and thanks!

Very impressed

I am really impressed by the way the inspection was completed
Received good service
Hoping my application will be approved
I really like the property 302 lord Sheffield circuit Penrith

Guy H.

Guy H.Sydney, NSW

Always wonderful

Almost 3 years with Morton and not one bad thing to say. everything was always taken care of quickly and to the best outcome. Great real estate company and Ero is amazing.

Excellent service

Ero and her team at Wentworth point have always provided professional service. We are a handyman and building company that has been working with the team for years now and they are all very friendly and working with them has always been stress-free as a result of their professionalism.

Smooth easygoing experience!

Amanda and her colleague were very friendly. Amanda was pretty easy going who seemed to have understood our requirements during our interaction - appreciate her efforts and keenness to assist us with our needs.

Marie Kraus

Marie KrausSydney, NSW

leasing a unit in a challenging Covid time

We found Kimberly very cheerful, attentive to our needs and efficient. Finding us a new tenant didn't take very long due to Kimberly tenacity.
Many thanks again, we are very grateful.
Kind regards,