Moshi Bass Burger

Moshi Bass Burger

Wired and Wireless

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dawn g

Dawn gMelbourne

Do a great job for the price. Great for travelling. Sitting poolside

Bought these back in 2014 at jb hifi. They are wonderful. Sound is surprisingly good and great for sitting poolside or on beach with some beers. The bass is not outstanding butwhat you would expect from these little speakers. I love that they are compact and click together. Theyre easy and fast to charge via use. These little guys have travelled all over the world with me. Love them and still going strong

Date PurchasedJun 2014

Guloman77

Guloman77sydney

It's a plain burger.. no bass

Very disappointing. I bought this to plug in my phone and listen to music at work. I thought with the name, you name and the look of it you can't go wrong. Anyway..I listen to rock, grunge, R&B and rap. Don't expect mind blowing sound. Sounds like a tin can. can get loud and will fill a small room. but definitely no bass. Save your money and buy something else.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

OK for the price

Use this with an Apple ipod loaded with our scanned LPs. Was never expecting miracles but the sound is quite acceptable. Considering it is only for use when we go camping, really can't complain. Very eady to use, to charge and easy to connect eve though the instructions were rudimentary.

Fantastic Sound

This speaker is absolutely awesome for what it looks like. The sound quality is 1000 times better than my phone and is all you need (if not more) for just listening to music. It is incredibly portable and convenient and the battery life is remarkable. What's more, it is very cheap for what it is. I heartily recommend it!

Jimmy

Jimmy

Little bundle of bass!

Sounds awesome and is quite loud for the size. Loved it and am thinking of percussing the wireless version. Would even like to have it for solutions where I can't here my sparkier phone on my Samsung Galaxy s5.

Moki Bassburber

Utterly useless! Bought this so I wouldn't to wear headphones and my phone speaker was not loud enough. Unfortunately its has a lower max volume than my phone speaker. The jack is also a poor fit and only works sometimes if I get it in exactly the right position. Total waste of time.

Mark

Mark

Good low/ mid priced speaker

Really good

Surprisingly good for so small a device open it up really does help the bas I thought it would have a really tinney sound the previous review must have had a faulty one but this is really good for background music in a small party

Been awful

Never really worked for me,misplaced receipt so I couldn't even get my money back..very very poor sound quality, seems v muffled and there is so much crackling that you can't listen to it...was also v slow at charging for such a small device, I Wouldn't recommend it to anyone, spend your money and buy something decent...
Small,compact
Terrible sound

Tone

ToneSydney

A useful solution at the price