Moki BassDisc

Moki BassDisc

MPN: ACC-BDSCBK

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kryssy

KryssyFar North Queensland, QLD

Great buy for $36

I wanted a lightweight speaker with a good bass sound for music on my iPhone 6 for travel, as I often fly to Brisbane from Cairns
I'm older generation & not very tech savvy & really had no idea about Bluetooth
My daughter only just recently told me about buying a Bluetooth speaker so I just happened to come across the Moki Bass Disc on special @ Big W
WOW!!...it was simple to connect & I'm VERY impressed @ the great bass sound coming out of it
I'm very pleased & happy with the $36 I spent on it

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Travers

Travers

Weird

Strange device... Works as it should, loud and quick to sync with iphone. But it has this weird start up noise...It emits a jarring noise akin to thomas the a toy thomas tank engine playing 3 seconds of electro 80's synth - every time you switch it on! No way to play it cool at the beach with this thing, and forget using it if anyone is sleeping in the same building... Can't think of one reason why they'd do this. I'm sending it back to where i bought it. I even called to ask if it was a malfunction, but nope, they brazenly told me that's how it lets you know you've just switched it on... As if the switching action and the little led light wasn't enough.

Erin26

Erin26Gippsland, Victoria

Great

These are an awesome little speaker that pack a punch. Super easy to operate. I brought it as a travel buddy for my music in my phone. I work outside and it is perfect as an outside radio. Really handy that you don't need power or batteries and it lasts all day
Everything