Mother's Choice Allure

Mother's Choice Allure

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alcore

AlcoreMid North Coast, NSW

Good quality ,good price

It’s a good car seat but it’s difficult to install
And there is no video or guidance
Quality is good
U can use it from new born baby until 4 years old

Purchased in March 2019 at Target Australia for $150.00.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11
Mother's Choice
Kura A.Mother's Choice

Hi Alcore, thank you for your feedback and review.

Bec

Bec

This car seat is suitable from birth to 4 years. Not only is it solid but also comfortable for your child. Perfect for long car trips. It has a great safety rating and for the price it is definitely worth it. The seat itself is easy to install and if you do need a hand it comes with a step by step instruction booklet.

Meri

MeriAU

Good for the price.

I bought this for my daughter when she grew out of capsule. It was fine at first, but when she got older (still under 2) it got really snug and she was always sweaty. She absolutely hated it and soon end up buying more expensive seat and she's been sweet ever since. We use this in MILs care and it's fine every now and then. So maybe don't pick this to be your main seat, but great for 2nd car or grandparents.

for $149 it's good.

Koby G Read

Koby G ReadBROOKHILL

Looks and works great.

This is a great car seat. It was easy to buckle into the car. Easy to drop into the base and retrieve. Simple locking mechanism. Fits our newborn grandson perfectly. It is also convenient that they sell separate bases so the seat can be used in multiple vehicles.Great car seat for the price!

Coral

CoralPerth

Baby loves it

I was tossing up between a more expensive car seat and this one from target which is a budget friendly option. I am so happy I chose this. Baby loves it as a newborn and fits snuggly inside.
The seat belts click in and do not ‘pop’ our forcefully when released which is good.
Baby will grow with this car seat and will be in it for a long time. Great purchase, 5 stars!

WynonaW

WynonaWMelbourne

Does the job

Kan

KanBrisbane

Buy it if you want your wife swear at you

I bought it with on sale price $149 and thought it would be a good car seat for our new coming baby. Drama occurs when I was installing this car seat. The installation menu utterly doesn’t make scene, very difficult to get the strap working. My wife nearly had a traumatic injury when trying to install it. We watched multiple (non-mother choice product) YouTube videos, work it out after 3hrs. It isnt like an ikea furniture puzzle but the installation menu is simply misguiding, esp the rear-facing position. Very disappointed!

Jayden K Clarkson

Jayden K Clarksonadealide

good and bad

its not a bad car chair but the main strap that runs to the back is a real pain in the way because each time you want to get bubs out of the car you have to move it out of the way or she or he will try and grab it or gets in the way.
i also heard by a friend of mine once i had mine installed that their kid hit the size limit very early however ive been told this differs child to child due to growth. over all a great seat but the only draw back is that dam strap!

Arul

ArulMelbourne

Great for new born baby

Great for new born baby . We got one for my 4 years daughter couple of yrs back and still using.. long life... Got another one for my new born baby and love to use it... Easy to install and clean and great value for money. Recommend everyone to buy Mothers choice. It will be as your Mother :)

Mumof4

Mumof4Northern Region, NSW

Great

Have always used this brand of car seat for our babies. I think this is the 3rd one we brought. live the new adjustable head support bit found as they got older to say 3-4 age is was restrictive and gave them not much head space so made head area more narrower then rest of chair

Rita T

Rita T

Nice product for the kid

Purchased this when my family was visiting from overseas as I have a 2 year old niece. Did the fitting myself and it was easy. Since we were travelling had to fit it couple of times on rented cars but that was smooth as well. No hassle and easy to fit and comfortable for the kid.

Mum of One

Mum of One

Great seat for my toddler

Easy to install and my daughter is very comfortable. She is still rear facing at 20 months with no issues. Used in second car which is a small hatchback. Great value for money when on sale. Easy to keep clean. I would recommend if you need a second seat. We are very happy with it

Abigail S

Abigail SMarrickville

Good, functional car seat.

I actually got this baby seat from my brother and I think it is great! Once we got it properly installed, it worked great! (we didn't put it in right the first time - newbie parents). Our little bub is super comfortable in this car seat. It is easy to get the baby in and out, a good angle for him, it is nicely padded for his head and little body etc..

Liv

LivMaryborough

Great

We bought this instead of a baby capsule then spending more money to buy a kids car seat.
Wouldn’t have changed a thing.
Great value for money
Easy to install
Only thing that made me wish we bought a capsule sometimes is the baby inset is still way to big. Didn’t support the babies head.
Also the straps could go tighter too
Bringing out baby home from the hospital we had the straps as tight as possible and they were still too big. She was a smallish baby but not premie or anything. Took roughy 4 weeks for her to fit better.

Mary P

Mary PNSW, 2000

Great budget car seat, great idea for a second car

We were fortunate to have purchased this during a Target half-price sale, so around the $150 mark.

Easy to clean and plain clean colours. Baby sits comfortably in it and has even napped in it a few times.

Installation and transfer into another car is super easy. I would recommend this for a grandparent's car or a spare/second car.

RPaudel

RPaudelNSW, 2210

Nice product

The product is not easy to install but quiet easy to use it for day to day life. It was hard to put initially, but once you know, it's very easy.
It's very comfortable to use and baby like it. Baby can sleep well in this seat.
While comparing to other products, it has good value of money.

Aniita

AniitaROCKDALE

Not too bad

This was pretty alright to set up in our car and didn't take too long. Bubs sometimes seems a little uncomfortable in the seat and that's been annoying when we go for long drives. Other than that it's been a good purchase and there haven't been any baby messy situations needing it to be cleaned.

Yvette L

Yvette LAU

Great Value Car Seat!

This car seat is well padded and comfortable for baby! Our 3 month old baby girl fits well in the rear-facing seat and doesn't mind being in the seat. There is ample padding for her head. It's a pity the shoulder strap padding isn't removable as this makes it more difficult to clean.

This seat was relatively easy to install in the rear-facing position. We had to buy a car seat locking clip to secure it properly and minimise it shifting position.

Divya

Divya

Perfect car seat

Car seat was very easy to install. Baby is quite comfortable in the seat
Bought this seat on half price sale in target eBay so found it to be quite a good value and the seat could be used both front and rear
Cleaning is also quite easy and doesn’t require a lot of maintenance

Shan

Shan

Great value. Would definitely recommend.

I bought this when it was half price and what a bargain it has proved to be.

Our other car seat costed $500+ and i just cant see a big difference between the two.

It was relatively easy to install. Someone with large hands would struggle to thread the seat belt through

Our baby is very happy in it and we cant fault it

We've cleaned it once and it was very easy to put back together.