Mother's Choice Baby Cino Rockers

2.0 from 1 review · View Details

2.0

1 review

Consider another!

I bought one 3.5yrs ago for my first child. He hardly used it as we happened to have a different one borrowed from a friend. I've just got it out of storage for number two, it looks good as new but within 2 months and not much use, and only gentle use at that, the metal has sheared and springs jumped out in the seat angle adjustment mechanism! Now useless! :( Also the bar to collapse the system is in a silly place for being far too sensitive. Easy to push it accidentally and the seat collapses rather dramatically with baby in it! This product has unfortunately made me distrust other Mother's Choice products. It would be great if it worked as it was intended I'm sure.
    Nice rocking movement and good toy bar.
    see opinion above!

Jillian Morgan

Jillian Morganasked

We have a rocker which looks very similar to this. We have now retrieved it for further use, but it just seems to collapse on itself and we can not put our new grandson in it. Can you help please?

Mother's Choice
    Ricardo S.Mother's Choice

Hi Jillian, please contact our customer service department at 1300 809 526. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Mother's Choice representatives