Mother's Choice Coco

Mother's Choice Coco (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

OK

acrlp

acrlp

Good

allnuttmichelle

allnuttmichelle

AN excellent choice for those first weeks. After looking through loads of bassinets and reviews I decided on this one knowing my baby would grow out of it quickly. He found it comfortable and it is easy to move around and even folds up for easy storage. We didn't like the thing at the top but it was easy not to assemble that part. We put the bassinet next to the bed for the first two months and it was easy to rock it if the baby stirred. This is a good cheap choice for parents who have a cot but want something smaller for the first few weeks.
Cheap
Easy to assemble
Washable
Folds away for easy storage and is v light.
A little deep for my bad back when it came to lifting.

ClaireM

ClaireMSydney

This is a Great Bassinet!

Easy to assemble. Looks great! Bubs very comfy in it. Able to rock it with one hand while still lying in bed (Which has been a life saver at 3am!) Its a big bassinet so bubs still fits at 5 months and he's not a small baby. Will be sad to move him out of it.
inexpensive, looks great (no frills!), easy to assemble and able to fold up for storage
need to tighten to screws every now and then. Mattress could be a big thicker and sturdier

mama2be

mama2beAU

Bad

It is okay but I sent mine back and don't plan to get another one. It reminded me of a laundry basket in a way but can understand the style is attractive, at least on pictures. I say go the pretty frilly ones if you want to know what you are really getting.
Earthy look and natural fabrics.
More of the company's fault due to delivery/handling at the online store but scratches and stains on canvas.
Picture makes it look like it has darker wooden legs.
Bit flimsy for bub.
BIG!

Ozgirlasked

A family member is giving me her bassinet, which is this one and after reading the reviews I just wanted to know would a bassinet mattress from bigw fit it?

Shon
Shon

Sorry, just remembered; this bassinet is not designed to have a mattress added to these at all for safety reasons. With the thickness of a mattress and the design of this is just not safe. My baby was rolling to one side in this so I'm glad I didn't buy the mattress in the end.

Adge.H
Adge.H

Agree with shon, we tried to buy a mattress but none fit and yes my son was rolling around at 2 months. I would stay away and purchase something safe. As I heard that this bassinet coco had been recalled due to babies rolling. It’s not worth buying a new mattress for the sake of your babies life.

Ozgirl

Oh. Thank you for the replies, that has definitely made me think twice about using that bassinet

Melody L

Melody Lasked

Hi I have the original Mothers Choice Bassinet but have lost the cradle part in one of our shifts I have the frame but nothing else would like to know if I can get the cradle part?

Karen

Karenasked

Can you please advise where I can buy a replacement brace for the Mothers choice bassinet? we have lost one in a recent house move and need it ASAP. Location Auckland New Zealand

Get an answer from our members and Mother's Choice representatives