Mother's Choice Oslo

1.3

tweettee

tweettee

Terrible

If you are looking for a bouncer, I would not recommend you buy this product. They are cheap in price, but it is well worth paying a bit extra for a better product. I found my baby was able to tip over quite easily and it was hard to do up as the crotch part seemed to small. You cannot adjust the back either and the frame isn't very strong so heavier babies may not like leaning back so far. I hardly used it at all with my first baby but have a better one now which I use with my second son all the time.
    Cheap.
    Not sturdy and the fit isn't very good.

Terrible

Cheap and Nasty. I also think it is dangerous, it is no good for newborns and can't be used once bubs can move at all. So if you are really lucky you might get 2 weeks use out of it.
    Quite cheap
    Baby was able to fling top half of body out of bouncer. Harness seems to fit too low on baby and doesn't provide any real support. Claims to be for newborns but couldn't use till he had full neck control, have no idea what the stupid headrest thing is suppose to do. Toys are boring but can be changed. Sick gets stuck in material and it can only be surface wiped. Falls apart easily if transported frequently so care must be taken with how you pick it up.

slimy

slimy

Terrible

This bouncer is not suitable for a newborn as it gives little support, and not for an older baby as it is not sturdy nor stable enough. It is unsafe and I would definately not recommend it.
    Cheap. Can change the toys around.
    Cheap and nasty! The bouncer is too flat and not moulded at all to the baby's shape to give comfort. The harness does not fit properly around the baby's legs and baby sits spread-legged when in the harness. By the time my baby was trying to sit up, he could propel himself (and the whole bouncer) forward and would fall on his face. After a couple of months, it tore around the metal frame.

Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Find out how Mother's Choice Oslo compares to other Baby Bouncers / Rockers

Jessi247

Jessi247Australia

Bad

I would probably recommend spending the extra and getting one with a more appropriate harness. Maybe even test your baby in them so that you can see how they sit when strapped in correctly.
    Really cheap, picked mine up for $30. The toys are really good and the toy bar is so easy to remove and attach.
    The harness seems really awkward, when you have your baby's crotch in the correct position to enable the harness to go over the waist the bouncer almost appears to short. I've ended up using it mostly without the harness and never leave my son alone in it (he's only 3 and a half months) and with the harness done up on him his head is higher than the top of the bouncer.