Mother's Choice Serenity

• Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
kraftykuts95

kraftykuts95Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for new born to toddler

Easy to use, with several seat positions. Looks durable and feels sturdy, it should last from new born to toddler. Wont have to buy another seat. It has an inner removable seat for new born.

Purchased in June 2020 at Target Australia for A$169.00.

Car ModelNissan X-Trail

Hi kraftykuts95.
Thanks for your review, glad that you are happy with the Mother's Choice serenity. We love it too!
Kind regards, the Mother's Choice team.

PranavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Safe and comfy car seat

I bought this for my first baby in year Jan 2020 and it has excellent comfy level for my baby. I got another in March 2019 which was not comfy from different brand. I will recommend to all mothers choice baby seat. It occupy less space in your car and most important very comfy and safe for kids. I got discount as well.

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W Retail Stores for A$155.00.

Car ModelFord focus

Hi Pranv,
Glad your enjoying your Mother's Choice Serenity car seat! We are happy your little one is safe and comfortable.
Thanks for the great review!
Fiona, Customer Service team

Safe and sturdy

I got this for our new born from Target online for 169$. The seat seems solid and comfortable.

Attaching the seat is not that easy nor hard, but I guess if you consider the safety of your child, its alright to go through the pain of setting up the seat.

Definitely recommended

Purchased in October 2019 at Target Australia for A$169.00.

Car ModelMitsubishi Outlander
Customer S.Mother's Choice

Thank you for your great review! Welcome to the Mother's Choice family.

K LangGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, practical and safe!

Our child is very comfortable in the car seat. We have no issues attaching or easily removing the car seat. Highly recommend for ease of use, practicality and safety. Can easily still fit two adult passengers in the back of the car with the car seat in place. Excellent harness and cushioning.

Luther

LutherLAKE MANCHESTER

You deserve it!

Let me say how comfortable the child is above it's not so much how happy the child is above it. I don't know how perfect the seat is when I see his sweet smile on it and his tired rest. It's no exaggeration to say that my baby even wants to spend the night on it.
This seat is very dirty and durable, basically half a month to remove and clean once, the process is very simple, I can do it alone.

Wharfie

WharfieBeachmere

A safe child is a happy child

The Mothers Choice cat seat is easy to install, easy to change from rearward to forward facing, easy to recline and super comfortable for our grand daughter. If we need to remove it - no problem. Only niggle, which I guess is common to all rearward facing seats is the support straps get in the way when trying to place baby into and remove from the seat.

Ver

Ver

Knowing my baby's safe

I was very pleased with my decision to by the mother's choice serenity car seat it is so easy to take in and out of your car unlike slot of other car seats that are difficult to install also my son sits in it perfect his head and shoulders have support , I haven't had a chance to clean it yet as I only bought it a month ago but it looks like it can be easily cleaned :)

Kum

Kumnewcastle

Easy handling

This car seat is a comfortable for my baby and he loves it. also it is easy to install and uninstall. i used this one from first day of my baby while we were travelling to home from hospital. maintenance and cleaning is easy. it does not require much of space for the storage.

Mamata

MamataSydney

nice, easy and comfortable

can use this from newborn to four years of age. easy to install and use. It is very comfortable for baby with good quality, design is good, safe to keep my baby. It got removable and washable cover so its easy to insert and clean if my baby makes it dirty

cathy

cathyMelton South

very safe

this carseat is easy to install, easy to use and put kids into.
my baby seems comfortable in this seat, easy to clean and maintain, i just leave it in the car so dont require much storage and is easy to clean with just a cleaning wipe if my child spills any food or drink on it

Pepper00

Pepper00Canberra

So easy to use

I love this childseat. I bought it based on good CREP ratings for motherchoice and after borrowing a friends. Simple to install and so easy to install the seat regardless of whether it is forward or rearward facing. Both my baby and toddler seem comfortable sitting in ot. Havent had to clean it yet so not sure how difficult that will be.

Aman

Aman

Good

Its was easy to install in any car but its too high very hard to take out small baby but its good for little bit big kids really safe for neck but bit high for short mums to take the kids out should be bit low so easy for mum.

raj

rajperth

Good for emmergency or backup

I bought this for my first baby.

I find it not well balanced when on the car seat. the base need lot of improvement design wise.

They need to decrease the height at the base.

Need more padding for baby importantly around neck. feels bulky and cheep.

will only work as a back up and cant be used regularly. avoid it if you can spend a bit more.

Sugar_tit

Sugar_titCharmhaven

Good quality

We have a top of the range Britax in my wife's car and we have serenity in mine. I set them both up and found this to be the easiest. My little girl appears to be comfortable and secure. I don't think big bucks need to be spent on the fancy considering they grow up so fast. I recommend this to all.

Andy S.

Andy S.Melbourne

Okay enough

I should've read the other reviews first as the others said that this is perfect for a toddler. It can be used rear-facing for smaller babies, and since it was affordable, we decided to buy it. Unfortunately, my bub is so uncomfortable with it as it's pretty narrow and she looks like she's stuck when using it. I think it's good for tall children.

Lyndaasked

Hi
I purchased a Serenity car seat for my grandchild and I seem to have lost the infant insert.
Do you know where I can buy a replacement one please?
Regards

Pranav

I would recommend reject shop or try in big w.

K Lang

There are universal infant inserts available on Amazon.au

Saurabhasked

HI, i am planning to purchase Mother's Choice Serenity Convertible Car Seat. Question- is it complatible to all Standard car models? My care is Mitsubishi ASX. Is this seat suitable for ASX?

Doooooob

I am not sure about ASX, but it fits my Mitsubishi Outlander. Happy to send the picture of the car seat where I hook the baby seat.

Saurabh

Thanks. yes, please share the pics.. that would be great

Pranav

I have ford and it fits.. It's slim and comfy so definitely it fits..

Ange

Angeasked

Is this car seat fitted with easy adjust straps? I need one with easy to slide harness NOT a seat that requires removal of straps to adjust. TIA

Customer S.Mother's Choice

Hi Ange, Unfortunately this seat does not come with automatic harness adjustment. If this is what you require we would recommend looking at the Mothers Choice Adore or Accord. If you have any further questions about this, please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 809 526.

Kind regards, Fiona