2Mother's Choice Serenity

Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment

kraftykuts95
kraftykuts95Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Perfect for new born to toddler

Easy to use, with several seat positions. Looks durable and feels sturdy, it should last from new born to toddler. Wont have to buy another seat. It has an inner removable seat for new born. Show details ·  1
Doooooob
Doooooob15 posts

Safe and sturdy

I got this for our new born from Target online for 169$. The seat seems solid and comfortable.

Attaching the seat is not that easy nor hard, but I guess if you consider the safety of your child, its alright to go through the pain of setting up the seat.

Definitely recommended Show details ·  1

Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment
K Lang
K LangGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Easy, practical and safe!

Our child is very comfortable in the car seat. We have no issues attaching or easily removing the car seat. Highly recommend for ease of use, practicality and safety. Can easily still fit two adult passengers in the back of the car with the car seat in place. Excellent harness and cushioning.

Luther
LutherLAKE MANCHESTER4 posts

You deserve it!

Let me say how comfortable the child is above it's not so much how happy the child is above it. I don't know how perfect the seat is when I see his sweet smile on it and his tired rest. It's no exaggeration to say that my baby even wants to spend the night on it.

This seat is very dirty and durable, basically half a month to remove and clean once, the process is very simple, I can do it alone.

Wharfie
WharfieBeachmere17 posts

A safe child is a happy child

The Mothers Choice cat seat is easy to install, easy to change from rearward to forward facing, easy to recline and super comfortable for our grand daughter. If we need to remove it - no problem. Only niggle, which I guess is common to all rearward facing seats is the support straps get in the way when trying to place baby into and remove from the seat.

Ver
Ver10 posts

Knowing my baby's safe

I was very pleased with my decision to by the mother's choice serenity car seat it is so easy to take in and out of your car unlike slot of other car seats that are difficult to install also my son sits in it perfect his head and shoulders have support , I haven't had a chance to clean it yet as I only bought it a month ago but it looks like it can be easily cleaned :)

Kum
KumSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Easy handling

This car seat is a comfortable for my baby and he loves it. also it is easy to install and uninstall. i used this one from first day of my baby while we were travelling to home from hospital. maintenance and cleaning is easy. it does not require much of space for the storage.

Mamata
MamataSydney4 posts

nice, easy and comfortable

can use this from newborn to four years of age. easy to install and use. It is very comfortable for baby with good quality, design is good, safe to keep my baby. It got removable and washable cover so its easy to insert and clean if my baby makes it dirty

cathy
cathyMelton South3 posts

very safe

this carseat is easy to install, easy to use and put kids into.

my baby seems comfortable in this seat, easy to clean and maintain, i just leave it in the car so dont require much storage and is easy to clean with just a cleaning wipe if my child spills any food or drink on it

Pepper00
Pepper00Canberra5 posts

So easy to use

I love this childseat. I bought it based on good CREP ratings for motherchoice and after borrowing a friends. Simple to install and so easy to install the seat regardless of whether it is forward or rearward facing. Both my baby and toddler seem comfortable sitting in ot. Havent had to clean it yet so not sure how difficult that will be.

Aman
Aman6 posts

Good

Its was easy to install in any car but its too high very hard to take out small baby but its good for little bit big kids really safe for neck but bit high for short mums to take the kids out should be bit low so easy for mum.

raj
rajperth8 posts

Good for emmergency or backup

I bought this for my first baby.

I find it not well balanced when on the car seat. the base need lot of improvement design wise.

They need to decrease the height at the base.

Need more padding for baby importantly around neck. feels bulky and cheep.

will only work as a back up and cant be used regularly. avoid it if you can spend a bit more.

Sugar_tit
Sugar_titCharmhaven2 posts

Good quality

We have a top of the range Britax in my wife's car and we have serenity in mine. I set them both up and found this to be the easiest. My little girl appears to be comfortable and secure. I don't think big bucks need to be spent on the fancy considering they grow up so fast. I recommend this to all.

Andy S.
Andy S.Melbourne7 posts

Okay enough

I should've read the other reviews first as the others said that this is perfect for a toddler. It can be used rear-facing for smaller babies, and since it was affordable, we decided to buy it. Unfortunately, my bub is so uncomfortable with it as it's pretty narrow and she looks like she's stuck when using it. I think it's good for tall children.

Sandra

Can you change the side of tightning buckle on tethering strap as i need 2 seats in my car

Sandra

Can you you change the side the tethering clip is on as i have to have 2 seats in my car

Mother's Choice
Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Sandra, thank you for reaching out. The top tether can be switched by us or an authorised repairer. Please reach out to our customer service team who will be able to help. customerservice@dorel.com.au or 1300 809 526. Kind Regards, Milla

Piscesff
Piscesff

I’m wondering if anchor points are required.

Mother's Choice
Mother's Choice   DM

Hello, thanks for reaching out. In Australia it is 100% required to have a top tether if the seat has been manufactured with the tether attached it must be used. Hope this helps. Have an amazing weekend. Fi - Customer Care Team

See all Mother's Choice Serenity questions