Mother's Choice Serenity

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easy, practical and safe!

Our child is very comfortable in the car seat. We have no issues attaching or easily removing the car seat. Highly recommend for ease of use, practicality and safety. Can easily still fit two adult passengers in the back of the car with the car seat in place. Excellent harness and cushioning.

You deserve it!

Let me say how comfortable the child is above it's not so much how happy the child is above it. I don't know how perfect the seat is when I see his sweet smile on it and his tired rest. It's no exaggeration to say that my baby even wants to spend the night on it.
This seat is very dirty and durable, basically half a month to remove and clean once, the process is very simple, I can do it alone.

A safe child is a happy child

The Mothers Choice cat seat is easy to install, easy to change from rearward to forward facing, easy to recline and super comfortable for our grand daughter. If we need to remove it - no problem. Only niggle, which I guess is common to all rearward facing seats is the support straps get in the way when trying to place baby into and remove from the seat.

Knowing my baby's safe

I was very pleased with my decision to by the mother's choice serenity car seat it is so easy to take in and out of your car unlike slot of other car seats that are difficult to install also my son sits in it perfect his head and shoulders have support , I haven't had a chance to clean it yet as I only bought it a month ago but it looks like it can be easily cleaned :)

Easy handling

This car seat is a comfortable for my baby and he loves it. also it is easy to install and uninstall. i used this one from first day of my baby while we were travelling to home from hospital. maintenance and cleaning is easy. it does not require much of space for the storage.

nice, easy and comfortable

can use this from newborn to four years of age. easy to install and use. It is very comfortable for baby with good quality, design is good, safe to keep my baby. It got removable and washable cover so its easy to insert and clean if my baby makes it dirty

very safe

this carseat is easy to install, easy to use and put kids into.
my baby seems comfortable in this seat, easy to clean and maintain, i just leave it in the car so dont require much storage and is easy to clean with just a cleaning wipe if my child spills any food or drink on it

So easy to use

I love this childseat. I bought it based on good CREP ratings for motherchoice and after borrowing a friends. Simple to install and so easy to install the seat regardless of whether it is forward or rearward facing. Both my baby and toddler seem comfortable sitting in ot. Havent had to clean it yet so not sure how difficult that will be.

Good

Its was easy to install in any car but its too high very hard to take out small baby but its good for little bit big kids really safe for neck but bit high for short mums to take the kids out should be bit low so easy for mum.

Good for emmergency or backup

I bought this for my first baby.

I find it not well balanced when on the car seat. the base need lot of improvement design wise.

They need to decrease the height at the base.

Need more padding for baby importantly around neck. feels bulky and cheep.

will only work as a back up and cant be used regularly. avoid it if you can spend a bit more.

Good quality

We have a top of the range Britax in my wife's car and we have serenity in mine. I set them both up and found this to be the easiest. My little girl appears to be comfortable and secure. I don't think big bucks need to be spent on the fancy considering they grow up so fast. I recommend this to all.

Okay enough

I should've read the other reviews first as the others said that this is perfect for a toddler. It can be used rear-facing for smaller babies, and since it was affordable, we decided to buy it. Unfortunately, my bub is so uncomfortable with it as it's pretty narrow and she looks like she's stuck when using it. I think it's good for tall children.

Does anyone know how to make the seat recline when in rear-ward facing position? I have it to the max "recline" setting but it still looks like my baby is sitting upright? Thanks in advance!

I have lost the book I got with it and need to lengthen the straps, how do I do it.
To lengthen the shoulder straps there is a strap latch under the front of the seat. Press to release and both straps can be extended together. To fit snugly pull on the single strap .

HI, Just wondering I if this seat has a separate base which would allow me to remove the seat with a sleeping baby in it without undoing all the fittings? Thanks!
The entire seat must be removed, although in my opinion it is not suitable as a baby carrier. It is not the easiest seat in which to place a baby, nor to lift from as the restraining straps converge to a single point at the rear.I meant a 2 year old, although she’s my baby I should have said toddler! Does it fix into the car with the seatbelt?

CategoryBaby Car Seats